DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
Firstly Cheating tag for future content and it’s in the storyline also depend on your choice, secondly, ofc if there is this type of content it will be avoidable also with your choice
since you are ok with avoidable kinks , is sharing content planned ?

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
Read the description in the OP, first thing I thought was I've never read anything that's absolutely without a question AI generated. This was confirmed when reading all the comments that say the team can't put two words together to make a proper English sentence.

Jus sayin, I will wait and see what future updates bring then I may consider playing

TheVenomBOSS

Jun 18, 2022
Hi Big T.

First of all not bad. Your agem has a lot of potential but there are some problems and the biggest one, what a lot of people already have mentioned, is grammar. You need a proofreader ASAP. Otherwise it will draw off a lot of potential fans, people who might subscribe to your patreon. And tbh I couldn't understand a few sentences at all.

Sandbox at the beggining is bad, it's very easy to get lost. I know you've added later teleportation but you could make it to be available from the beggining. It would help a ton.

While we are at sandbox. Make the return arrow to be in one of the corners (having it in different sides was miss leading sometimes) and with a more distinct color, orange with a black outline for an example. A lot of times I couldn't see the arrow to go back becouse it was blending in too much (especialy in showers).

Even though I had minimal amount of points for optional quests it wasn't crossed off, It looked like it was still active for some reason.

BigT141

Hero Slayer
Game Developer
May 5, 2024
I don't know if they will integrate it, because I refused them. When we try to help one of the girls, once on the PC, we watch an ad, at the end it asks us if we want to use this option (this and specifies that these come from NTR)
Avoidable, and tbh i am not interested in this content

Reactions: Mihawk_80
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote