Mar 28, 2019
My Opinion so far.
~>tried the game and I have watch all the full story of rwby the intro was kinda far away and off.

~>So far so good it looks like this going to be put on my top games signature time well tell.

~>This is still incomplete gonna slide it off and gonna play the game atm.

~>Heavily focus on text based some text can't be clearly read.

~>Ok I'm confuse the image character on the game becomes different in every story.

~>Good thing u can change your first name at least

Battle

~>There is no explanation how to use semblance and how to fight

~>There are no battle animation which is sad.

~>I can't see hp on enemy XD

~>can't see my inventory on items I can only look when battle or buying items

~>I can't see weakness of the enemy XD

~>There's no saying when to attack or defend.

Improvements

~>It would be good if we could choose when to proceed to main/side storyline.

~>Random battle is bad idea what happens we didn't train?

~>The time limit days is off pudding I was expecting I can romance all but sadly no also the lock event in every days is kinda rip off.

~>The routes are lock if you miss event you can never get it again which is off pudding and rip off.

~>The lewds content is just sprinklers which is sad

~>The story is good but a random throwing and battle is bad idea

~>We need option to choose when to proceed with romance in one go it's very annoying to play the game again to pursue 1 route after another.

~>We also need to prepare for battle if we don't have good stats wtf we will repeat the game again that's annoying -.-

~>We need more stats 1+ every gym is kinda -.-

~>Pyrrha Nikos I'm stuck on this battle XD how many stats do I need to defeat her

Last edited:

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
I did not know emote takes this seriously here. So I apologize. #no_emote_zone

sorry XD just a lot of... special ppl on her

when you downloaded it go to into the folders in this order:

game>images>CG>Lewds

replace the folders in there with the coresponding ones and then you should be good

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
I really like the game, but god it is frustrating that you can only do events on saturdays AND there is a time limit. I hate feeling like I missed out on something and have to play through it again. At least with Persona (4, at least) you could do everything if you knew how to manage your time (not counting romance paths since this is game features straight up polyamory.)

Reactions: youngethan

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
I really like the game, but god it is frustrating that you can only do events on saturdays AND there is a time limit. I hate feeling like I missed out on something and have to play through it again. At least with Persona (4, at least) you could do everything if you knew how to manage your time (not counting romance paths since this is game features straight up polyamory.)

Meinos, the creator, already said that he is planing to put specific route events on saturday (the ones that make sense for you to take a whole day) with a QOL update at some point and others, like some of the newer ones, are going to be able to be done on a weekday

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Meinos, the creator, already said that he is planing to put specific route events on saturday (the ones that make sense for you to take a whole day) with a QOL update at some point and others, like some of the newer ones, are going to be able to be done on a weekday
That's better, but that doesn't fully answer whether or not it's possible to get everything done in one playthrough.

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
you can change the name tho

at the begining it asks for your name, just backspace and put in the one you want

where did you even get that from?
The intro saying you play as a guy and not telling you you can rename the MC. Which tends to mean you can't change the name. Cause games that let you kinda tell you in the intro. But since you can, I'll give this a try. Even if it wasn't my brother's name I rarely will play a game you can't change the name on. I've been Sleel in all computer games, online or offline, since 1994. Longer then any of my nieces and nephews have been alive. Hell, at this point, I answer to it more often then I do my real name, considering how many more ppl I interact with online then off.

Or I would have, if the mega link actually sent the file to the manager for download, rather then doing it the way it's doing here. Wants to do it in browser regardless of having mega's manager open to catch them. I'll figure it out later. o/

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
JPDE - Sonata of Fire [v4.0] [Meinos Kaen] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,91 GB / 475 MB - JPDESoF-4.0-lewd-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,87 GB / 441 MB - JPDESoF-4.0-lewd-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

The lewd patch is already applied!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
I finished the game and it was incredible a much beter ending than I thought I hope their is a sequel to this it needs one

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
I finished the game and it was incredible a much beter ending than I thought I hope their is a sequel to this it needs one

you doknow he has a youtube channel ;D you might find something there that could help you with that

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes