Mavedick97

Jan 17, 2019
Is this game really as good as the reviews say it is? I mean the gallary doesn't have much of nudity in it.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Is this game really as good as the reviews say it is? I mean the gallary doesn't have much of nudity in it.

if you are looking for lewd stuff only, then this game is probably not something for you.
this game has good reviews for its story, characters and basically everything with writing

Revan98

Jul 17, 2018
I'm not sure what it is that I'm doing wrong, but for some reason, I can't get the final dance with Yang. I've gone through her route all the way to completing Raven's story, and selecting"I haven't been hit yet" but for some reason I can't dance with Yang. If anyone could help, that'd be much appreciated.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
I'm not sure what it is that I'm doing wrong, but for some reason, I can't get the final dance with Yang. I've gone through her route all the way to completing Raven's story, and selecting"I haven't been hit yet" but for some reason I can't dance with Yang. If anyone could help, that'd be much appreciated.
you arent doing anything wrong xD

there are only ruby and weiss Dances at the momment, but i have added that into the guide that is listed here on f95

Revan98

Jul 17, 2018
Okay, that makes me feel a lot better. I had accidentally achieved the Weiss dance and though, "wait if she's available, they should have one for the other members of team RWBY" and had to make one of the hardest choices for RWBY: who's better, Blake or Yang.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Okay, that makes me feel a lot better. I had accidentally achieved the Weiss dance and though, "wait if she's available, they should have one for the other members of team RWBY" and had to make one of the hardest choices for RWBY: who's better, Blake or Yang.
well... those 2 are in the vote for the next dance event at the moment^^ but only for patreons

Revan98

Jul 17, 2018
I just really hope that Jack's events allow for a romance route, I know there's no dance for certain reasons, but I genuinely think she's the best character and if they don't give her a love route at all, even in Adagio, they've missed a huge chance

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
I just really hope that Jack's events allow for a romance route, I know there's no dance for certain reasons, but I genuinely think she's the best character and if they don't give her a love route at all, even in Adagio, they've missed a huge chance

the Developer, Meinos, already confirmed that we wont be able to romance jack, also if you want an easier conversation on all of this, i recommend joining the discord

<--- this idiot here is called Rasnec there

Revan98

Jul 17, 2018
I'm fine not joining the discord, but you said it was confirmed there was no romance route for Jack, does that include Adagio?

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
I'm fine not joining the discord, but you said it was confirmed there was no romance route for Jack, does that include Adagio?

not sure anymore, if that was also for JPDE 2, i just know that for sonata of fire its a no for romanceing jack

LordofPain2009

Jul 11, 2020
can someone tell me were the saves are located
for me it was saved here: "C:\Users\"My_Name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Fade-1511469406"

no idea why its called Fade there, or what the number mean , maybe everyone has a random number and word combination

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
for me it was saved here: "C:\Users\"My_Name"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Fade-1511469406"

no idea why its called Fade there, or what the number mean , maybe everyone has a random number and word combination

no fade is the one for the appdata/renpy save files

if its only about transfaring saves then you can just put them in the game files
just go to the folder
-> game -> saves
and put the save in there how the others are called

LordofPain2009

Jul 11, 2020
no fade is the one for the appdata/renpy save files

if its only about transfaring saves then you can just put them in the game files
just go to the folder
-> game -> saves
and put the save in there how the others are called
and i thought the "Game\saves" does absolutly nothing

because i deleted saves there but they were still accessable ingame, thats why i tryed looking into the "appdata"-Location
because i wanted to clear a few Saveslots, for future Ending-updates ^^

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
and i thought the "Game\saves" does absolutly nothing

because i deleted saves there but they were still accessable ingame, thats why i tryed looking into the "appdata"-Location
because i wanted to clear a few Saveslots, for future Ending-updates ^^
deleting them there doesnt work, yes
to delete them you need to also delete them in the FADE folder

also, i have fucking 30ish save pages since i am making the guide and the buggs/typos XD so yeah, good luck with that

Revan98

Jul 17, 2018
who is that? maybe give us a name next time, also this game is about 3 years old now
It's from a Manhwa called "The lord's coins aren't decreasing?!" It's the main character named Erun. Not sure how old it is. I just saw it and was like, this looks familiar.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes