"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
JPDE - Sonata of Fire [v4.03] [Meinos Kaen] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,92 GB / 421 MB - JPDESoF-4.03-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,88 GB / 387 MB - JPDESoF-4.03-mac-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Lewd Patch : 45,4 MB / 3,68 MB -
lewdsImages.rpa

Download (PC/Mac): - -

The lewd patch is attached, save/copy the file into the "game" folder!

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it! (y) Thanks!

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
Here's the now actual discord link since the one on OP is not up to date.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. The discord link has been replaced with a working one.

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
The patch to add the lewds hasn't worked if it has it doesn't show the r-18 anyone else know if does add it or not for Android?

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Okay there seems to be a few issues with the lewd mod. Here's how I've gotten it to work so far. This is assuming you already see the r18 logo on the title screen. Getting there is easy just follow instructions above.

Make sure you phone the lewds number and select yes every time you load a new save. The game does not appear to remember this flag if you reload your old games. Either that or it's flagging the lewds as disabled by mistake at certain times. I'm sure this will get fixed but until then if you think you missed a lewd scene or are about to hit one save reload and call the number to make damn sure the game knows you want to see the sexy times.

Reactions: InnocentKiss5

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Okay there seems to be a few issues with the lewd mod. Here's how I've gotten it to work so far. This is assuming you already see the r18 logo on the title screen. Getting there is easy just follow instructions above.

Make sure you phone the lewds number and select yes every time you load a new save. The game does not appear to remember this flag if you reload your old games. Either that or it's flagging the lewds as disabled by mistake at certain times. I'm sure this will get fixed but until then if you think you missed a lewd scene or are about to hit one save reload and call the number to make damn sure the game knows you want to see the sexy times.
the game remembers if you have R18 activated but only for that save. if you start a new playthrough you have to re activate it.

the biggest problem for most is "instaling" the lewds properly, which is now easier:

just download the RPA and put that into the folder called "game", call R18 on your scroll/phone and then it should show you.

tip, save before the Party at juniors to test it out

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Nah mate I know what you mean. But this was for the very first lewd. I enabled lewds a few days before the event cos I knew it was coming up and remembered. But then .. no lewds. So I went back and did the phone call just before the party .. then lewds. There's definitely SOMETHING genuinely skuirky about the patch. Beyond simple user error.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Nah mate I know what you mean. But this was for the very first lewd. I enabled lewds a few days before the event cos I knew it was coming up and remembered. But then .. no lewds. So I went back and did the phone call just before the party .. then lewds. There's definitely SOMETHING genuinely skuirky about the patch. Beyond simple user error.

okay, did you actually close the phone and continued OR did you roll back xD cause that happens to some people with costumes as well

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
Haven't played this game in a while but was wondering is it possible to date all three of the member on your team at the same time I know you can get with penny and "carrots" but I'm not sure about Jack, is Jack available yet

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Haven't played this game in a while but was wondering is it possible to date all three of the member on your team at the same time I know you can get with penny and "carrots" but I'm not sure about Jack, is Jack available yet
jack is and wont be romance able for all of JPDE - SoF, maybe in JPDE2

also we at least got rwby, weiss and soon (september probably) yang with their dances

Reactions: Zorrion

Zorrion

Mar 18, 2020
jack is and wont be romance able for all of JPDE - SoF, maybe in JPDE2

also we at least got rwby, weiss and soon (september probably) yang with their dances
That's a shame but eh at least there are more too distract me of this tragedy.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes