FLuffyman

Oct 23, 2017
So uh, i just found an exploit in this game regarding the costumes. Because whether you have bought a costume or not is saved to persistent save, you can buy a costume, reload a save and buy another with the same money. And they all count.

Dabadabadoo

Jul 10, 2021
Okay, I'm trying to apply the lewd patch on android. There is no game file, lewds don't have a game file. What do I dp?
Same here, and no one responds with the answer here, instead begging us to go to the discord.. I'd rather not have to download discord, join the channel, ask for the answer, wait 5 hours and then fix it and delete discord, why not just post the answer here, or you know... Make it simple to add?!?!? Why the f is it this complicated... The pdf with the instructions obviously isn't up to date.

Edit: so stupid.. I've tried everything I can think of, the folder originally didn't have a "game" folder so I tried to create one and extract the images into said folder (it is exactly like the instructions file/game/images) but that didn't work, so I extracted the images folder into every other folder in the damn app and it still doesn't work.

Thanks for wasting my time and data on this game!

Last edited:

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Same here, and no one responds with the answer here, instead begging us to go to the discord.. I'd rather not have to download discord, join the channel, ask for the answer, wait 5 hours and then fix it and delete discord, why not just post the answer here, or you know... Make it simple to add?!?!? Why the f is it this complicated... The pdf with the instructions obviously isn't up to date.

Edit: so stupid.. I've tried everything I can think of, the folder originally didn't have a "game" folder so I tried to create one and extract the images into said folder (it is exactly like the instructions file/game/images) but that didn't work, so I extracted the images folder into every other folder in the damn app and it still doesn't work.

Thanks for wasting my time and data on this game!
1) No one responds on here because this isn't a thread started by the Dev Team but by a fan. The official community, and the quickest way you can get support for anything, is the Discord channel.

2) Indeed, the PDF is out of date. That's why on the official link for the lewds on Itch, it's no longer in there.

3) This is the easiest it can be done on Android, since APK apps are difficult to patch. Easier than that would be to just include the lewds in the game with each release.

4) That's not an option because, despite it being there some lewds in the game, they're optional and most importantly they're not the point. If joining Discord to ask for help was too much effort for you, imagine discovering that the lewds are mostly only available at the end of a story driven game that's going to take you dozens of hours.

For increased clarity, here's a screenshot of the Itch page's instructions.

1629452786877.png

Let us know if there's more issues. On Discord, please.

Reactions: youngethan

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020

Here is the Italian translation
of JPDE - Sonata of Fire [v4.04]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan JPDE - Sonata of Fire [v4.04]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

...MA MI PRENDI IN GIRO? DAAAAAAI! XD

Quanta roba hai tradotto fin'ora?

Translation: I'm Italian and am surprised someone from my home country translated the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gleemer

coldblade1

Feb 16, 2018
Seems I gained a issue, when buying outfits if you load a previous save, you cant buy them again :( great game btw.. the characters really hooked me

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Seems I gained a issue, when buying outfits if you load a previous save, you cant buy them again :( great game btw.. the characters really hooked me
you keep all the costumes, that is an exploid to get the costumes faster

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
you keep all the costumes, that is an exploid to get the costumes faster
Not really an exploit, that's on purpose. After the first playthrough you keep the costumes unlocked and all the costumes you buy are unlocked on all of them.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Not really an exploit, that's on purpose. After the first playthrough you keep the costumes unlocked and all the costumes you buy are unlocked on all of them.
i meant that you can go back to an older save to just get your money back, like the old rollback trick xD

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
Meinos Kaen for the vital festival are you going to have david fight Yang for her ending because that would be awesome because she did pop his sparing cherry

• Thinking Face

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Meinos Kaen for the vital festival are you going to have david fight Yang for her ending because that would be awesome because she did pop his sparing cherry
have to w8 and see :p since that will be the next update

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
I cant wait for Yang's route update, as well as Raven's. Once these two routes are done I can safely say I completed the game.

Jan 23, 2019
I know but for some reason that's the only one i can't seem to find
edit: and of course i find it just after posting this...
Thanks anyway

Last edited:

coldblade1

Feb 16, 2018
I think the hearts on the phone are bugged for neo? should be at 2-3 but it shows none, also how far can we get with characters? most i've gotten is 3 hearts for most the team rwby.. rest is 1-2, kinda worrying since im at day 127 with not much progress on them.

Story, art, loveable characters.. good games are hard to come by in this age, anyone have suggestions for stuff like this? Never been into visual novels types much before, also I sorta miss hearing pennys cheerful voice and her salutations lol

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
I think the hearts on the phone are bugged for neo? should be at 2-3 but it shows none, also how far can we get with characters? most i've gotten is 3 hearts for most the team rwby.. rest is 1-2, kinda worrying since im at day 127 with not much progress on them.

Story, art, loveable characters.. good games are hard to come by in this age, anyone have suggestions for stuff like this? Never been into visual novels types much before, also I sorta miss hearing pennys cheerful voice and her salutations lol
the hearts arent accurate :/ now that i think about it i probably should tell the dev about that directly xD

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes