Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Still the wait continues for Lewd scenes with Weiss, Yang and Blake. :(
i mean... the most loods we are going to get are for the dance... which takes a lot of time to be made... ooooor madonna side stories which is there for characters were it wouldnt make sense for david to just go and fuck em... like some mothers or others

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
okay, did you actually close the phone and continued OR did you roll back xD cause that happens to some people with costumes as well
Maybe bugs with the phone is the problem. I decided to start a new game since they changed the way the lewds are added and when I opened the phone to make the call Coco was listed when I haven't even met her yet in this play through. Haven't got to any of the lewds yet so don't know if they will work or not, but coco being in the phone before meeting her is a bug. If the lewds don't work when I get to them then I will try deleting all the save files before starting again.

Legos8009

Jun 8, 2019
Okay, I'm trying to apply the lewd patch on android. There is no game file, lewds don't have a game file. What do I dp?

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Hmm just finished a playthrough. Here are some criticisms.

1. Honestly this was the first time I finished the playthrough because the mid/late game drags hard. And the gym is a really boring way to power up your character.

2. The storyline and writing is .. mostly .. fantastic. However the lack of filler content is actually detrimental here. In the beginning of the game you really feel like you're at the academy because of all the classroom scenes universe lore etc. But that rapidly tapers off. You honestly wouldn't even need cg just going back and spending some time on giving people more to read each day would make the game feel more substantial.

3. The boss fights go on for too long. There's too much HP and not enough damage. In general the boss fights are generally non threatening and go on forever. They feel boring. I would honestly give the fights a big hp nerf and a big dmg buff. They should threaten more and overstay their welcome less.

4. Details of stats and semblance abilities please. This is 100% inexcusable lol.

5. Some of the stuff that happens in the paths .. particularly in cinder is kinda fucked up when you consider the belle incident and the point you were trying to make. Sometimes I get some mixed signals in other places from this game too. And frankly Jack's meltdown about the MC acting on his own initiative in battle is really really BS. This isn't soldier squad where you need to follow order to the letter. In one case he only helped and in another he could not have forseen the outcome.

This just seems like Jack going full ozpin control freak to me. Contrasting sharply with her personality as first presented which was the polar opposite. It's like I trust you to make the right decisions partner, You're my second command partner, Oh look you didn't make the right decisions. Oh you thought that was more than a merit badge? Too bad. Now go sit on the naughty stool. Sorry to rant about that one but that REALLY bugged me.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Hmm just finished a playthrough. Here are some criticisms.

1. Honestly this was the first time I finished the playthrough because the mid/late game drags hard. And the gym is a really boring way to power up your character.

2. The storyline and writing is .. mostly .. fantastic. However the lack of filler content is actually detrimental here. In the beginning of the game you really feel like you're at the academy because of all the classroom scenes universe lore etc. But that rapidly tapers off. You honestly wouldn't even need cg just going back and spending some time on giving people more to read each day would make the game feel more substantial.

3. The boss fights go on for too long. There's too much HP and not enough damage. In general the boss fights are generally non threatening and go on forever. They feel boring. I would honestly give the fights a big hp nerf and a big dmg buff. They should threaten more and overstay their welcome less.

4. Details of stats and semblance abilities please. This is 100% inexcusable lol.

5. Some of the stuff that happens in the paths .. particularly in cinder is kinda fucked up when you consider the belle incident and the point you were trying to make. Sometimes I get some mixed signals in other places from this game too. And frankly Jack's meltdown about the MC acting on his own initiative in battle is really really BS. This isn't soldier squad where you need to follow order to the letter. In one case he only helped and in another he could not have forseen the outcome.

This just seems like Jack going full ozpin control freak to me. Contrasting sharply with her personality as first presented which was the polar opposite. It's like I trust you to make the right decisions partner, You're my second command partner, Oh look you didn't make the right decisions. Oh you thought that was more than a merit badge? Too bad. Now go sit on the naughty stool. Sorry to rant about that one but that REALLY bugged me.
PLEASE join the discord so we can discuss this better... like please XD

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
First, i must thank you cause i discovered RWBY.
The first 3-4 seasons were really good (and short), but reaching the 6th i was disappointed.
I cannot see a good ending for "humanity", nor i know who's the good side. If there is, of course.
All i can see are naive and blind kids, wandering a world full of retards. Salem? Meh.
Not to mention the big idiocy: Grimm were created before humans? LOL.
Were they eating grass? Or the emotion of rats?
But it helped me understand this game and appreciate it. Good work!

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
PLEASE join the discord so we can discuss this better... like please XD
Well I did .. honestly not sure what to make of the fact that JPDE2 is already in development. Despite the fact that this game is still SO skeletal. I mean the main plotline is there sure. But it's like the dev got lazy about filling out the story. I can kinda understand because the game suffers HEAVILY from TMR (Too many routes.) Syndrome. Like I get a lot of them but did the twins at juniors and rwby's relatives REALLY need their own events XD

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Well I did .. honestly not sure what to make of the fact that JPDE2 is already in development. Despite the fact that this game is still SO skeletal. I mean the main plotline is there sure. But it's like the dev got lazy about filling out the story. I can kinda understand because the game suffers HEAVILY from TMR (Too many routes.) Syndrome. Like I get a lot of them but did the twins at juniors and rwby's relatives REALLY need their own events XD
so you are on the discord? just ping me in the spoiler channel then, name is Rasnec

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
still w8ing for him to join D: did i come on to strong? i came on to strong, didnt i? god i messed everything up T.T

• Sad
Reactions: youngethan

lethal09

Mar 6, 2018
Question i cant find instructions anywhere where do you install lewd patcher in the directory for windows version.

Lord Grim

Nov 25, 2017
Neopolitan Third Event and Yang Xiao Long Fourth Event they don't work it's i've tried 5 times i give up

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes