RandomGuy2018

Jun 9, 2018
Saw on a post somewhere that we have a RWBY game apparently, something that I didn't know that existed so I searched for it. Only found abandoned or shitty ones(RWBY Trainer), thank god I found this game. Can't wait to play it.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Saw on a post somewhere that we have a RWBY game apparently, something that I didn't know that existed so I searched for it. Only found abandoned or shitty ones(RWBY Trainer), thank god I found this game. Can't wait to play it.
Same. All I found was one with Ruby Rose being teased by a vibe and a short rpg maker one based only on the Red Trailer. And this one.

I don't really like RWBY much as a show in itself, but I like how fans can make so many good stories using it as a base, so I have high hopes for this game. It has some good worldbuilding, or at least at the start before they started retconing things.

...the girls are also pretty hot, so it is perfect for adult games. Kinda surprised there are not more of them here.

Reactions: Lord Grim

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
Meinos Kaen
I played the JPDE2 demo and all I can say is I just love it. I can tell David has changed a lot given what has happened to him but he is still as funny as before don't you think.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
So, how long of a read is this? I hate to ask that but I wasn't able to find an answer here or in the reviews. Is the length enough to be satisfied despite not being a finished game?

aleafinthewind

Nov 11, 2019
So, how long of a read is this? I hate to ask that but I wasn't able to find an answer here or in the reviews. Is the length enough to be satisfied despite not being a finished game?
I haven't finished the game yet, but I remember reading somewhere that there's ~180 days of story content. I'm at day 111, and according to the dev console it looks like I've played for a little over 16 hours so far.

Reactions: Aquilez

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
Probably in 2023. Progress is very slow and the author is already working on JPDE 2 despite first part being still very not complete.

ronney

May 6, 2017
Probably in 2023. Progress is very slow and the author is already working on JPDE 2 despite first part being still very not complete.
lol the games main story is completed just fleshing out the side routes weis yang and ruby endings done and the sequel is just demo to test the new engine meinos was switching maybe don't relay false info.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Yes, main story is complete but many dates nad dances are still missing. Also there is still very few lewds. Many daily events are still missing. This game is far from being really complete.
"still very few lewds" is not really a sign of "far from being complete" though.

Know Fate/Stay Night? Of the three routes, long ones by the way, there are only six lewd scenes. Two on the first, one on the second and three on the third.
Tsukihime, from the same author, five routes, about two of them per route too.

And it is clear to me while playing that this visual novel is focused on being like that. Just based on RWBY instead of an original story.

Unfortunately died for boss and did not save some time before, so not looking forward to getting back to it...

Zeromus

Oct 21, 2017
"still very few lewds" is not really a sign of "far from being complete" though.

Know Fate/Stay Night? Of the three routes, long ones by the way, there are only six lewd scenes. Two on the first, one on the second and three on the third.
Tsukihime, from the same author, five routes, about two of them per route too.

And it is clear to me while playing that this visual novel is focused on being like that. Just based on RWBY instead of an original story.

Unfortunately died for boss and did not save some time before, so not looking forward to getting back to it...
The Problem is that author was talking about adding more sex scenes but he do not add them after all. And Fate/Stay night is another story.That game has actually a good story, JPDE main story is avarage at best.Characters are good, humor can be great at time but story is nothing special.

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Well, it is a fan-work and it is not as much of a professional as Kinoko Nasu yet.
But I see potential, at least. Hope the guy starts trying at an original visual novel someday.

Dodododo105

Nov 28, 2017
The Problem is that author was talking about adding more sex scenes but he do not add them after all. And Fate/Stay night is another story.That game has actually a good story, JPDE main story is avarage at best.Characters are good, humor can be great at time but story is nothing special.
the game's literally never been about lewds. you got a point about them not buckling down to add more route stuff at a faster pace now that the main story's done rather than diverting resources to more games like they're doing, but complaining about the lack of sex scenes is stupid. that has always explicitly been an optional thing.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
I know I'm here on this site expecting lewd games but I don't want a game with half-ass lewd scenes. That's what you're going to get if you force an author to write something he doesn't want to. Plenty of fantastic games here with very few sex scenes and a shit ton of games with nonsensical, quick, cash grab sex scenes.

Reactions: KMN

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes