Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
I know I'm here on this site expecting lewd games but I don't want a game with half-ass lewd scenes. That's what you're going to get if you force an author to write something he doesn't want to. Plenty of fantastic games here with very few sex scenes and a shit ton of games with nonsensical, quick, cash grab sex scenes.
Someone gets it. Just for that, you get two more lewds in this release :p

Also, for those who may have not watched my interview, I take not being like FS/Night as a compliment. I absolutely hate that game and everything it stands for. If you expect me to emulate Nasu styled VNs in any way, you're going to have a bad time.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
YANG IS HERE! Finally! The spitfire of the quarts has made her appearance in the end game. All that's missing is her mother's ending and my experience will be complete. Thank you for your good work Meinos

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of JDPE Sonata of Fire 4.15.1
Lewds Patch incl.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location

Grant storage permissions on first run!

Edit: fixed sound.

Last edited:
Reactions: doujin1
Apr 15, 2018
I enjoy this fan VN, but what urks me the most about is being forced into a relationship with penny and that bunny girl. IMO i should be able to choose the Li's routes and not be forced in a harem. Combat system is meh, story is good, had a few laughs, it was enjoyable else-where story. i would give it a 6/10 it was good but give way more player freedom in future projects.

Reactions: Dragonthick

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
I enjoy this fan VN, but what urks me the most about is being forced into a relationship with penny and that bunny girl. IMO i should be able to choose the Li's routes and not be forced in a harem. Combat system is meh, story is good, had a few laughs, it was enjoyable else-where story. i would give it a 6/10 it was good but give way more player freedom in future projects.
Sorry but, no. That's not the kind of game I wanted to make nor is the type of game I want to make in the future. It has the level of player freedom the story I wanted to tell allows for.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2018
My compressed unofficial Android port of JDPE Sonata of Fire 4.11
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
or
Pixeldrain
Does this include the NSFW patch

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
Hey it's honest criticism, again you are the writer and I'm just saying what i didn't like as the player.
I know. I'm just being honest with my thoughts myself. Just because I'm not going to do anything with your criticism doesn't mean that it's invalid. I'm just saying it as it is.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Does this include the NSFW patch
Yep, compressed the images and included in port.
Also just a fyi, you can add other mods to my ports in the game sub folder. Eg. "Documents/Wills747/jdpe.sonata.of.fire/game" Not guaranteed to work for all mods but certainly patches like this one would.

Reactions: doujin1

Unknown72

Jan 3, 2021
Thank fuck something like this exists. I'm so tired of so many games just being glorified hentai galleries "with a challenge" just to see an image and either sub-par or abysmal writing.

There's a few rare hidden gems on this site and I'm glad this one is one of them. Especially since I'm a massive fan of RWBY ever since I saw the "Red" trailer way back in 2013.

Keep up the good work, this is pretty good! May Monty be smiling upon you (partially, considering where we are, lewd bastards unite :p) may he rest in piece.

Reactions: Meinos Kaen

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
According to what I've seen, yes but not all of it. But watching up to (and including) volume 3 would help.
you dont HAVE to watch rwby to understand the characters and everything, but if you do you are gonna apreciate the writing so much more :)

also the guide guy is back here :D

Reactions: Kensen

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Man, this one is good. Now, with that out of the way:
What's the deal with the fire dust crystal constantly rising in price, very slowly? Is that because I once used one?

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes