"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
JPDE - Sonata of Fire [v4.0.2] [Meinos Kaen] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,92 GB / 439 MB - JPDESoF-4.0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,88 GB / 405 MB - JPDESoF-4.0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

The lewd patch is already applied!

(y) LOAD'n'LIKE - If you LOAD it then LIKE it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Bloodystrike59

Mar 9, 2020
hello i can't see the lewds scene even like evelyn's with the patch can somebody tell me how to see them or how to fix this please ?

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
hello i can't see the lewds scene even like evelyn's with the patch can somebody tell me how to see them or how to fix this please ?
did you call R18 on your phone? if yes you should at least see "paste over this" when there should be a lewd scene if you fucked up the "lewd patch"ing

Bloodystrike59

Mar 9, 2020
did you call R18 on your phone? if yes you should at least see "paste over this" when there should be a lewd scene if you fucked up the "lewd patch"ing
i play the game on pc and i did the pasting already and i don't understand how i messed that up since i did the exact same on the 3.6 version of the game and i could see them

okcool123!@#

Jan 20, 2020
I'm trying to fight the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but halfway through the fight it just sends me back to the title screen, usually on Penny's turn, whether it be using the railgun or just her turn in general. What do I do?

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
I'm trying to fight the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but halfway through the fight it just sends me back to the title screen, usually on Penny's turn, whether it be using the railgun or just her turn in general. What do I do?
you get thrown to the title screen because you die, if you let the turn play out and dont click anything you will see the game over screen,

look at your aura lvl (in battle stats not the social one) and if its below 10 it could be that you are to weak

Reactions: I'm Huge Nuke

Seleucs Nicator

Jun 9, 2019
Day 134 seems bugged. You are supposed to meet Bella in Vale during the afternoon, but the event won't be there for you to select. And neither does it appear at night. If you go through the day regardless, the entire story does continue but missing plot in such a critical point of the story is a bit disappointing. A (relatively) minor bug all things considered, but wondering if anyone else has seen it.

Edit: Not a bug, intentional.

Last edited:
Reactions: I'm Huge Nuke

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
Day 134 seems bugged. You are supposed to meet Bella in Vale during the afternoon, but the event won't be there for you to select. And neither does it appear at night. If you go through the day regardless, the entire story does continue but missing plot in such a critical point of the story is a bit disappointing. A (relatively) minor bug all things considered, but wondering if anyone else has seen it.
this isnt a bug tho, david (MC) meets her, that meeting is not an event were you have to go yourself

Seleucs Nicator

Jun 9, 2019
this isnt a bug tho, david (MC) meets her, that meeting is not an event were you have to go yourself
Oh, genuinely thought that it was one. Given how the game's plot (and its dragging of the MC even on weekdays) has picked up by that point, that moment seemed a bit off.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
New to the game and enjoying it so far. Glad to see it has a good story and unlike most MCs in these types of games he isn't a grade A douchebag. Don't know why so many game devs seem to think people like playing the role of jerks, rapists, and the like. Very refreshing when I come across an MC that's just a fairly normal person.

I've seen the old shows and while not a big fan of it, I do like parody games with characters I can easily recognize. The art is great and in many ways looks better than the renders used in the shows.

Also good that it isn't so easy that every girl is ready to drop her drawers the first time you talk to them, but it does need more lewd scenes. I know it's not the main focus of the game but when one of the girls does agree to a sexual encounter and with the game being considered an adult game, I do expect there to be a short scene or at least a few pics since it's not tagged as a text based game.

My biggest gripe is some of the colored text is very hard to read against the text box background. Maybe it would be better to use italics to highlight parts of text that seem to be trying to get your attention instead of colors that fade into the background.

Rasnec

Mar 2, 2018
New to the game and enjoying it so far. Glad to see it has a good story and unlike most MCs in these types of games he isn't a grade A douchebag. Don't know why so many game devs seem to think people like playing the role of jerks, rapists, and the like. Very refreshing when I come across an MC that's just a fairly normal person.

I've seen the old shows and while not a big fan of it, I do like parody games with characters I can easily recognize. The art is great and in many ways looks better than the renders used in the shows.

Also good that it isn't so easy that every girl is ready to drop her drawers the first time you talk to them, but it does need more lewd scenes. I know it's not the main focus of the game but when one of the girls does agree to a sexual encounter and with the game being considered an adult game, I do expect there to be a short scene or at least a few pics since it's not tagged as a text based game.

My biggest gripe is some of the colored text is very hard to read against the text box background. Maybe it would be better to use italics to highlight parts of text that seem to be trying to get your attention instead of colors that fade into the background.

not really an adult game, it just found its way here somehow. lewds are just the cherry on top

also most lewds are going to either be around the end at the dance OR in madonna stories

i recommend joining the discord if you want to discuss more of this

Reactions: Touch-me Softly

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017

Consider leaving a review.(y) You can click the stars at the top right of any thread to choose your rating and share your thoughts, you can copy/paste what you've already said if you'd like.

megamano

Sep 15, 2017
Here's the now actual discord link since the one on OP is not up to date.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
holy crap its about time someone made a RWBY hgame.its only been 5+ years of the show being out. im going to play the hell out of this game.i really hope its good

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
The new lewds for the MC's are a step in the right direction in that department! Glad to see you found yourself a good artist! It's been a while since I played this so I'll be looking forward to the other changes too.

Reactions: Meinos Kaen
4.40 star(s) 28 Votes