Alygness

Jun 12, 2018
thanks for the help. I finally beat the game and wow even with having seen the show I was not expected it to end the way it did
I have HEAVY opinions on the show. You are probably FINE to watch like the first 3 seasons. After that JPDE is the better choice. 3 seasons will get you to JUST after JPDE ends in canon. JPDE Canon is better though... After Monty died, I don't think Rooster Teeth didn't know WHAT to do, but they felt they couldn't just drop it

Reactions: Tim Long Curry

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Can I ask if anyone knows if the Android version of JPDE is able to be transferred to an SD Card instead of an Android's own storage?

Previously when I had this in my Tablet that I wasn't able to put in to my SD Card and had to remove it due to how big it is but recently I saw some of the Games I downloaded are now able to be stored into the SD Cards and I'm wondering if JPDE is part of this list and it would be great if it actually could especially considering how big this game is in terms of storage.
Well to answer my own question in any case someone is curious themselves.

You can't... well as far as I could tell with my own Android Tablet. I only just recently re-installed it when given the chance to actually answer my own question and it couldn't.

It's such a shame too considering how much space it takes. It's 2.13 GB without even the Voice over or the Lewd Patch that you have to install to make it work. Even when I downloaded an App mover app it couldn't move it to the SD Card.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
So are there any important items in the clothes shop? I only did enough work to buy the 2 books from the bookstore. Trying to keep up with the events while training various stats and xp.

Alygness

Jun 12, 2018
So are there any important items in the clothes shop? I only did enough work to buy the 2 books from the bookstore. Trying to keep up with the events while training various stats and xp.
To answer your question... the ONLY thing important is the John Wick costume for David in the store... at least i THINK that's where you get it... and the reason why is you need that for either Emerald's Story OR Neo's Story... I forget which, but every other one is just for fun

Reactions: nad destroyer

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
To answer your question... the ONLY thing important is the John Wick costume for David in the store... at least i THINK that's where you get it... and the reason why is you need that for either Emerald's Story OR Neo's Story... I forget which, but every other one is just for fun
Thanks I don't have to worry about getting the money then.

Keysmen

Jul 8, 2019
I think the gallery is bugged? I completed the game on weiss route but when I checked the gallery it only showed images of ruby. And there doesn't appear to be anything more. Just two locked images. Didn't seem to be any button or anything to switch characters and I searched for awhile. Is that the current state of the gallery in the current version or did it bug on me?

Meinos Kaen

Papa Italiano
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2020
thanks for the help. I finally beat the game and wow even with having seen the show I was not expected it to end the way it did
Glad you enjoyed it ^^

I think the gallery is bugged? I completed the game on weiss route but when I checked the gallery it only showed images of ruby. And there doesn't appear to be anything more. Just two locked images. Didn't seem to be any button or anything to switch characters and I searched for awhile. Is that the current state of the gallery in the current version or did it bug on me?
Yeah, the gallery is a feature that needs to be expanded... I have more team members now, that should help lol

Anyway: 4.17 is out!

NeoStarr

Jul 2, 2017
How are the scenes in this game? Are they multiple picture scenes or are they like Katawa Shojou where the scenes are like one or two pics and the enjoyment comes from the investment in the story and characters

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone know how to either get an un-archived version or to successfully unRen this game. None of the UnRen versions (11, 12, or 13) seem to work. The game is in desperate need of some simple common-sense source editing as a lot of the text is just too hard or too painful to read. Dark grey on black, thin font dark red on bright green???? It violates many common UI visibility policies and I'm tired of getting an eye-strain migraine trying to play the game.

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes