Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I dont mind sandbox (really, I dont mind...) but time limit ones are a pain because you need to go for certain event before X time or you are doom, I think I didn't get Ruby event so I miss some of them but in my second playthrought I didn't get some Weiss, so I want to know if there is a good order to follow.

I think the most obvious way to ask this is, what order should I do Saturday events to not miss any of future events? I think something went wrong there... or there is going to be event blocked even with a proper guide?

TJoshua

Apr 30, 2017
Saw the new ending wow Salem is defiantly going to be pissed more so than she has ever been and if Oz finds out about about this they may put aside their differences for pure revenge.

Mar 26, 2022
"a strange newcomer to the world of Remnant who arrives through meteoric crash landing."
This feels a lot like those fanfics where a Primarch crashes on Remnant instead of their canon worlds.
Will give it a try. Surely this will have a better plot than OG

JawohlMeme

Sep 26, 2018
Is it possible to ever beat Yang or does she just auto win the first and second fight? First one makes sense ig since MC is a noob but auto losing twice makes all this time wasted on training pretty pointless.

nzn

Aug 9, 2019
I agree, how to defeat the T-1000?
haven't played a while so i don't remember a T-1000 (only T-45 to T-51 from fallout ;)) but

I had everyone heal the mc and the mc heal everyone using pulse and I had penny spam railgun every other turn
that is a solid strategy for most fights that you have your entire team/most of the team
important addition tho is that the game expects you to have trained your stats a lot in the latter half and some fights are impossible without that

Alygness

Jun 12, 2018
Basically you need the mc's aura level at a certain point before the big fights... and that means you need to head to the gym fairly often... BUT since you REALLY only have time to go on 4 dates with 4 characters... you SHOULD have plenty of time during week to get it done

Alygness

Jun 12, 2018
GRANTED if you don't CARE about that you can just save edit the Aura level... BUT if you do that TOO much the fight with Pyrrha just has her one shot you

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Why I don't see any of my teammates names in the relationships statistics? Don't tell me none of them are romancable..

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
they are romancable through the main story
Cool.

Can you also tell me a few more things please?

1)Do you choose whether to romance them or not? Or is the romance not-optional?
2)Is this a harem game or can you be monogomous? And if you can be monogomous are there any consequances for romancing multiple teammates?
3)Are all the other romances optional?

4.40 star(s) 28 Votes