Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I really liked pretty much everything about the game the Renders and animations and story all I thought were really top-notch. The main thing missing I feel would be sex sound effects such as moaning etc... and it's always nice to hear that ass being slapped well for me anyway. Now I don't know if there are plans for that to happen but what I do know is that if it did that is a game I could support and I am sure this won't happen as most games won't include it but a few transgenders were thrown into the mix. Soz if I sound greedy in that department but hey I like what I like wow that would for me at least make it so much better but even without that it would be so much better just with sex sound effects such as I said before. Anyway, I really liked the game and I really am looking forward to seeing more. Keep up the great work

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We thank you for your feedback , and no you are not being greedy at all! We enjoy comments like yours, it gives us ideas and more space to evolve! We like your suggestion of ass slap sounds etc and we are looking forward to try and add such a feature!

Reactions: PiadinhoTffxx

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
sooo what the last review says is correct? regarding the LIs in love route? In other words, it is neither ntr route nor a possible sharing route (?) or femdom route, is that the attitude in love route? I saw the tag harem, romance and with the reviews, comments and dev notes I don't know if they are well placed :HideThePain:. I have no problem with there being several routes, but if that happens in love route I don't see the difference with the other 2 routes that the others describe

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
I will check this game on weekend. The render looks nice doh. I just don't understand why they give such a low rating on this.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I will check this game on weekend. The render looks nice doh. I just don't understand why they give such a low rating on this.

Most players (or at least quite a few) are not going to give a good rating only because the game have good renders or animations if the story doesn't make sense or if it isn't what it promises. (Reading the 12 pages one comes to the conclusion that the story is not the best or maybe the way it was described was not correct?)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Can anyone substantiate that review of whats happens with the best friend on the "love" route true?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
sooo what the last review says is correct? regarding the LIs in love route? In other words, it is neither ntr route nor a possible sharing route (?) or femdom route, is that the attitude in love route? I saw the tag harem, romance and with the reviews, comments and dev notes I don't know if they are well placed :HideThePain:. I have no problem with there being several routes, but if that happens in love route I don't see the difference with the other 2 routes that the others describe
the cucking and ntr happens in all routes, seems like the devs did not make it avoidable at all, either forced femdom and ntr, or ntr and cuckold :FacePalm:
time to put this game on ignore, certainly it has every fetish I hate forced on the player.

And just to be clear, the dev thinks skippable is the same as avoidable hence the error of the whole route.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Well, that was a disappointing waste of time. The writing is sub-par, the models are peak uncanny-valley and not at all attractive, and the choice/implantation of Unity is so awful it just further garnishes the whole experience in unpleasantness.

The only good thing about it is the lighting. Maybe.

The master sound is set to 0% by default, and if you try to change that, you find that the music has been so utterly fucked (oversampled or something) that is breaks and hisses no matter the percentage, meaning that being set to 0% was probably a blessing in disguise. The writing contains such gems as...

20.png

Yeah, no shit. Just about the most clinical, boring, unsexy way you could have put to words for an audience the idea that said character is sexually aroused.

The models look average to hideous depending on the scene; typically the sexier anyone tries to look, the more freakish is gets (some of the orgasm faces are downright terrifying).

21.png

Hey, do you like the look of Valley Girls with horribly botched plastics surgery? Does seeing someone with excessive Botox (or suffering from a severe allergic reaction) get your rocks off? Then boy-howdy, do I have the game for you!

22.png

Here we see an example of a Reploid dislocating it's jaw in preparation for swallowing its victim whole.

23.png

Again, this isn't sexy, this is nightmare fuel.

Also, not only is the writing sub-par, so is the narrative design. You have all of one choice, that near as I can tell does little to nothing. Your second choice amounts to the ending of Mass Effect 3, in that which of these three flavors of cupcake would you like? Basically, do you want to see the NTR, sub-dom, or love content? This isn't a culmination of choices, it isn't the consequences of the actions the player has chosen. You have fuck all agency in the story, until cupcake time. Then, no matter the choice, day three is you on the beach where you get a threesome. Yep, NTR and Love routes don't have any lasting consequences or noticeable differences, day three is identical for both. Hooray...

Hard pass everyone. You aren't missing out on anything worthwhile if you skip this.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Well, that was a disappointing waste of time. The writing is sub-par, the models are peak uncanny-valley and not at all attractive, and the choice/implantation of Unity is so awful it just further garnishes the whole experience in unpleasantness.

The master sound is set to 0% by default, and if you try to change that, you find that the music has been so utterly fucked (oversampled or something) that is breaks and hisses no matter the percentage, meaning that being set to 0% was probably a blessing in disguise. The writing contains such gems as...

View attachment 1451710

Yeah, no shit. Just about the most clinical, boring, unsexy way you could have put to words for an audience the idea that said character is sexually aroused.

The models look average to hideous depending on the scene; typically the sexier anyone tries to look, the more freakish is gets (some of the orgasm faces are downright terrifying).

View attachment 1451713

Hey, do you like the look of Valley Girls with horribly botched plastics surgery? Does seeing someone with excessive Botox (or suffering from a severe allergic reaction) get your rocks off? Then boy-howdy, do I have the game for you!

View attachment 1451714

Here we see an example of a Reploid dislocating it's jaw in preparation for swallowing its victim whole.

View attachment 1451715

Also, not only is the writing sub-par, so is the narrative design. You have all of one choice, that near as I can tell does little to nothing. Your second choice amounts to the ending of Mass Effect 3, in that which of these three flavors of cupcake would you like? Basically, do you want to see the NTR, sub-dom, or love content? This isn't a culmination of choices, it isn't the consequences of the actions the player has chosen. You have fuck all agency in the story, until cupcake time. Then, no matter the choice, day three is you on the beach where you get a threesome. Yep, NTR and Love routes don't have any lasting consequences or noticeable differences, day three is identical for both. Hooray...

Hard pass everyone. You aren't missing out on anything worthwhile if you skip this.
Alot of those renders look good to me tbh.

However is there a non-femdom, non ntr route? Is the mc (according to the review I read) forced to try and hook up his friend with his sister?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
well I guess from reading the reviews and comments I might play this game next year when the game gets better if that happens I don't like playing games where choices are forced upon you its basically what's the point in having choices when they don't even matter if I'm not interested in a certain fetish I shouldn't have that forced down my throat I don't care for ntr or femdom but from what I've read the dev lied and ntr and other fetishes you don't like are not unavoidable so I'll come back when choices actually mean something and the writing is understandable and I can toggle what fetishes I might be interested in on or off instead of it being shoved down my throat.

krish719

Jul 30, 2021
Alot of those renders look good to me tbh.

However is there a non-femdom, non ntr route? Is the mc (according to the review I read) forced to try and hook up his friend with his sister?
The story is all over the place , In love route , in first scene Jasmine acts like you are going to be dominant in the relationship and in second she blackmails you and forces you to wear cage or belt around your dick u can ignore it but she continues to blackmail again in the end . As for the sister MC BF repeatedly asks MC how hot his sister is and how it would be nice to date and have sex with her ( 2 to 3 times ) . And during the party when MC comes along with his sister , She thinks how handsome MC BF is and in the party drunk MC gives permission to his bf to pursuit his sister and we have no choice over that and during party your sister goes with him to upstairs while you are talking and flirting with Jasmine and Trisha .

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
The story is all over the place , In love route , in first scene Jasmine acts like you are going to be dominant in the relationship and in second she blackmails you and forces you to wear cage or belt around your dick u can ignore it but she continues to blackmail again in the end . As for the sister MC BF repeatedly asks MC how hot his sister is and how it would be nice to date and have sex with her ( 2 to 3 times ) . And during the party when MC comes along with his sister , She thinks how handsome MC BF is and in the party drunk MC gives permission to his bf to pursuit his sister and we have no choice over that and during party your sister goes with him to upstairs while you are talking and flirting with Jasmine and Trisha .
Thank you for the answer.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

View attachment 1451710

View attachment 1451713

View attachment 1451714

View attachment 1451715

This comment/review is the best part of the thread/game. thank you for the laugh.

aside from that i guess this is where i drop any hope for this game. forced femdom is one thing. but now we cant stop the sister from hooking up with someone thats not the MC? and a forced 3-way on top of that? boooo.

1.60 star(s) 8 Votes