Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
'Female domination' does the trick to upset so many people (me included) :ROFLMAO: :LOL: , being worse when it's forced and you cannot do almost nothing than watch how that happens as I read over the thread.. Doesn't tempt me anymore.. At least, in my opinion, on this game like on others too, the MC should be able on acting freely, even as if that last decission supposes to lost any chance to get a LI or more better to convince her as you wish, so the game will evolve more complex and you must think twice what to do or not..

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Well i dont think this game will last long. People bombing it and very little support on patreon are a letal combination for a dev
not "bombing" - just being brutally honest.
Honest feedback is the best way for every developer to change things. There is no need to "dip words in honey" just to please a dev. Brown noses is all you get for that.

Right now it's fact that:
1.) engine is not the best to use for VN
2.) writing needs urgendly english proofreading
3.) Story telling overall feels kind of blunt
4.) Certain scenes are NOT avoidable (even dev announced otherwise though) - like unavoidable NTR in harem path
5.) Instead of either pleasing "harem lovers" OR INSTEAD pleasing NTR-lovers, this game is upsetting BOTH groups
6.) Last but not least: there's a lot of inconsistency within the story besides above mentioned issues.

So yeah - if there aren't some HUGE changes (which would be hard to do either way), this game will not last long.
You have to remember: the players (like myself), don't "bomb" a game on purpose - we LIKELY would see some new fresh good games over here... But there's no reason to hold back and tell the most honest way about what we think (reviews)!

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I will check this game on weekend. The render looks nice doh. I just don't understand why they give such a low rating on this.
I only can speak for my review:

decent renders are a must have - but that's not even the top of the iceberg.
Gameplay, the story arc, the style of writing, naming the MC (for better indentification with MC), the possibility to decide to see certain content, and much more are WAY MORE IMPORTANT than just good renders. If i want to see nice renders, i can watch nudes - i want to experience a story, hence is why this game fails so badly.

Nov 7, 2020
The writing contains such gems as...

View attachment 1451710
I personally prefer the "I am going to orgasm you so hard!" Line from Trisha. It is like those movies that are so bad they are good. Fails on the whole as a sexy game, more like a comedy as I can't stop laughing at the writing, though I am pretty sure that is unintentional on the writers part.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
I personally prefer the "I am going to orgasm you so hard!" Line from Trisha. It is like those movies that are so bad they are good. Fails on the whole as a sexy game, more like a comedy as I can't stop laughing at the writing, though I am pretty sure that is unintentional on the writers part.
Indeed, on all fronts.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Renders looks really good (y). I personally like the femdom scene in the game. The scene was written well. Writing and the renders were pretty well balanced in the scene. Good work.
TSODEON Will you make more femdom scenes in your future updates?;)

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
Am I missing something or does the game just start out with the MC attending a party thrown by the girl he's crushing on?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
it is - and there is no wonder why
yeah ok i see. from what i read the only good are the renders. im all for devs doing theire own thing but with a rating like this and only 2 patreons he really should think on rewrite the story from scratch and decide if he wants to go ntr or harem.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
one of the devs Sakil facepalmed everything then deleted his account. guess this is dead TSODEON ?

Last edited:

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
one of the devs Sakil facepalmed everything then deleted his account. guess this is dead TSODEON ?
well ... it doesn't surprise me. Honestly it's for the best that way.

When you are new to a business and want to succeed, then you will need to listen carefully about all feedback. Normally there is positive AND negative feedback. But over here there has been only nagatives so far, so he had to come up with one of 2 choices:
1.) Change things which were mentionned in ALL reviews (which could lead to success, but also leads to hard work
OR
2.) take the emergency-break and stop wasting more time into a dead project (easy way)

Overall i respect this developer and appreciate his decision for the second. Too many developers try to continue and afterwards blame the community for not supporting, instead of thinking about WHY they don't support.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TSODEON and ju1zzed

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
well ... it doesn't surprise me. Honestly it's for the best that way.

When you are new to a business and want to succeed, then you will need to listen carefully about all feedback. Normally there is positive AND negative feedback. But over here there has been only nagatives so far, so he had to come up with one of 2 choices:
1.) Change things which were mentionned in ALL reviews (which could lead to success, but also leads to hard work
OR
2.) take the emergency-break and stop wasting more time into a dead project (easy way)

Overall i respect this developer and appreciate his decision for the second. Too many developers try to continue and afterwards blame the community for not supporting, instead of thinking about WHY they don't support.
The only thing to respect here is the renders and coding, if they get a decent writer they could make a good game. It felt like the writer had no idea how to write outside of his comfort zone (cuck/femdom) but he still tried and turned out a mess.

Reactions: KingWeWuz
Mar 15, 2018
This game does not run with a native Mac at all, there´s no .app-file in the downloads.

The only way to open it is having an older system like 10.11 and Wine installed. There the 32 Bit version
is running really fine.

So maybe you might want to remove the OS x Tag and stuff? :)

1.60 star(s) 8 Votes