Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
The thing is for a game to succeed , first it needs is to create a fanbase that usually is created when the first one or two updates are out . In these two updates the dev gotta have to make sure the fact that they try and build hype around the game by providing a good startup to story and also they take into consideration all the reviews they get from the people who have tried it . Sadly in this case , the start was quite rocky as dev straight shoved the fact that the game is for NTR lovers and they don't give a fuck about the rest , hell one of the devs pretty much facepalmed all the negative comments regarding the game and his behavior This was also shown in the game's story and its dialogues. Later on when they got backlash for it , and hell even NTR lovers didn't gave two shits about the game(I think the one patron they have is pretty much one of the devs itself only) .They tried to fix the issue by talking softly and making changes but the damage was already done. So the fact that this game was gonna get abandoned was already fixated even before the last update came out. Hopefully they learn from their mistakes and just in case try to make another one know how to deal with the reviews .

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Can you tell me which folders need to be merged? I also have a game that doesn't run on both Win64 and Win32.
It's a pity that the game is abandoned, but I would like to see what is there.

1.60 star(s) 8 Votes