Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Lets see,

The only legitimate complaint for which a -1 or -2 stars would be justified, but not a -4 star is the yet not kept promise of various fetish routes to be optional. Still, they didn't even consider that maybe the options they miss will come in a future update, since the game is clearly in a very early stage. Yet the dev clearly states this:

"...we are planning on releasing different routes in the future and certain fetishes that will NOT be forced!"

Why its so hard getting the words "planning" "future" and "will"?

Based on what they wrote about the rest, the "reviewers" here would still bash on the game because they hate the current content.

Language is something the dev can work on, the game doesn't deserve to be buried in 1 stars, demotivating the dev so early for that.

They didn't employ any constructive criticism, they didn't suggest improvements, they didn't gave the dev any quarters, any benefit of doubt, any room to correct the error of lacking options. These "reviews" are clearly products of anger and an attempt to "punish" the dev for not giving them what they expected.

If this was a reasonable way to rate/review a game, then should we all go and seek out games containing fetishes we hate and 1 star them? I don't think anger-venting ever qualifies as a review.

Spoiler-filled, badly worded, heavily opinionated, comment-level monstrosities yes, they are. Reviews they are not! Reviews should be a little bit more thought-out than a comment expressing disappointment or frustration.

Not liking the game is cool indeed, 1-starring it based on not liking the fetishes it contains, not cool at all. I usually do not go out of my way to even bother reviewing a game I dislike based on the sort of adult content it features.
I don't know what to tell you man. If the dev says that some fetishes will be optional and then you try the game and they're not, obviously people will not be happy and they'll mention in in their review. I can guarantee you that if the dev came out in the beginning and said that femdom and ntr will not be optional, those people that write the reviews, wouldn't even bother to try the game but the dev tried to bullshit their way around it and this is what he gets now.

And on top of that the rest of the game, ignoring these "optional" fetishes is just not that good as is mentioned in those reviews that you say are only focusing on disliking the fetishes.

And I don't want to argue about this anymore, you like the game, good for you, lets move on.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone,
This is Sakil, I am the writer of this VN. Well, after reading all of your comments negative and positive ones, I am being overwhelmed by emotions. I really don't know what to answer anymore. I want to say that the blame is all on me, the coder and artist did their job in the best level possible. I love reading and writing in my mother language and now I am trying to do the same in English. I played many VN in the past. I used to be a “ghost viewer” in the forums, I tried out countless games. My bad experience in writing caused a bad presentation in many aspects of this new story.

I am trying to re-write many parts of the story and fix the errors. I also gave wrong feedback to my team about the options etc, they themselves, didn't know how to answer most of the questions. I TAKE ALL THE BLAME AND Apologize. I took the wrong choice on forcing femdom as a second option, without adding one more option. I also want to say that Nick and Trisha never had anything between them, it was an error in the dialogues in that specific moment from an older draft, that was never checked by me and got its way into the game. Nick had never sex with Trisha, even though he craved her a lot.

About some fixes coming:
1) fixed many dialogues in episode one and some character presentations.
2) Fixed annotations parenthesis and random symbols appearing.
3) Episode 2 added Option route the third one, after NTR-FEMDOM-A route that Our MC tries to speak to Trisha about what's happening, having a bit of private time with her.
I still doubt what you did is intentional. But, may be not. Anyway, Good Luck.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Hello everyone,
I played many VN in the past.

I am trying to re-write many parts of the story and fix the errors. I also gave wrong feedback to my team about the options etc, they themselves, didn't know how to answer most of the questions. I TAKE ALL THE BLAME AND Apologize.
Thank you for coming forward. A few things which are confusing still is the first line above. As someone that has played 100s of vn's myself I wonder why you are mixing two genre's that do not mix. aka NTR / romance harem. They never work well together and others have tried. I would rethink that and go one way or the other or you might not get the people from either side and they do not mix well either.

The second part will give people pause but damage has been done by those replying for you. If they can not give the right answers and be trusted to speak on your behalf then they should not be coming in here as they will if they have not already have cost you a bunch of prospective players. comments such as not caring about the romance players and such leave a bad taste. I know as you are saying this wasnt you but they need to be reigned in.

Lastly I will give you a idea and maybe a bit of advice. If you truly plan on trying to mix two genre's that do not mix and fetishes' not everyone likes. Add a switch or set of choices at the start of the game for players to turn off what they do not like. I know this makes a ton of work for both the writer and the coder but you will avoid a ton of nasty comments if players can select things from the start.

You now have a bit of a problem and I hope and wish you good luck in restoring player trust. Good luck with the game and I do hope it works out.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Hello everyone,
This is Sakil, I am the writer of this VN. Well, after reading all of your comments negative and positive ones, I am being overwhelmed by emotions. I really don't know what to answer anymore. I want to say that the blame is all on me, the coder and artist did their job in the best level possible. I love reading and writing in my mother language and now I am trying to do the same in English. I played many VN in the past. I used to be a “ghost viewer” in the forums, I tried out countless games. My bad experience in writing caused a bad presentation in many aspects of this new story.

I am trying to re-write many parts of the story and fix the errors. I also gave wrong feedback to my team about the options etc, they themselves, didn't know how to answer most of the questions. I TAKE ALL THE BLAME AND Apologize. I took the wrong choice on forcing femdom as a second option, without adding one more option. I also want to say that Nick and Trisha never had anything between them, it was an error in the dialogues in that specific moment from an older draft, that was never checked by me and got its way into the game. Nick had never sex with Trisha, even though he craved her a lot.

About some fixes coming:
3) Episode 2 added Option route the third one, after NTR-FEMDOM-A route that Our MC tries to speak to Trisha about what's happening, having a bit of private time with her.
the artist needs to find a writer that doesn't only like ntr, because they are really good

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
the artist needs to find a writer that doesn't only like ntr, because they are really good
Not sure how you came up with that. It sounds to me like he likes both. The only problem is both never really work well together and only a few game have actually accomplished it. To me it sounds like he wants to bring in everything he can into the game also not something that always works but again it has been done by a few and makes for a lot of work. He really need to sit down and think what way he wants the game to go and if he decides to try and keep both he and his coder need to sort out how to do it.

As I mentioned in my previous post throwing a switch in would make everything the player doesnt like avoidable but it also makes having to write multiple story lines and a crap ton of different scenarios to cater to every thing people do or do not like. Results would be a cluster fuck in the end with everything they want to add. Think of it tis way . player A likes ntr but doesnt like femdom. player b doesnt like ntr but loves femdom then player c doesnt like either.

The scenes then have a whole lot of combinations in between. This creates a game neither side likes because they will always feel they missed something but by then the player just walks away because they do not want to risk seeing something they do no like as well. The game needs a whole lot of clean up as is and it only just started get a few updates in and the nightmare of all these choices get worse.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Hello everyone,

About some fixes coming:
First of all its great that you stepped up and clarified everything,
and umm yeah making different routes ( ntr-femdom to just a love route) would be great and hopefully in future these routes shouldn't coincide you know like if their is a love route , no ntr should be forced in it or even if it is it should be optional and avoidable while in other ntr and femdom routes you can do that , this way you will attract all types of game lovers from ntr fans to non ntr fans.

as far as nick and trisha's shit or luke touching trisha and her literally being unfazed with it sort of affected a lot of trisha fans , hopefully you work on that in next update these fixes are there

xxxx GOOD LUCK FOR FUTURE xxxx

Last edited:

Mario Lui33

Jun 4, 2021
He made some mistakes, people complained about it and he promised to fix everything.....
I don't get how your comment is going to help dev to make this game better.

Just wait for the fix dev is going to release and then make a review telling what is bad, why and how it should be fixed. If more people thinks the same dev will polish the game again. But the way to remedy that is not through personal attacks. :confused:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Ok, so I played the game...me being into femdom, the game so far is quite lackluster, based on how people complained about "forced femdom" I expected something way more intense.

I guess this just shows that - in my opinion - the best practice by a dev is to make an adult game with a focus on the genre/fetishes he or she enjoys, spreading too thin, risks making every route feel shallow, and its double the work.

Pleasing a wide enough "audience" may sound tempting, but I believe its not a good strategy. Its better to make a game which goes deep into a certain genre the dev knows from experience, because the ones he is not into, will feel fake and shallow to those of us who are really into it. My only advice is this: don't force yourself to feature kinks you're not into only to appeal to more people, because it won't work. Focus on what you like, and you'll find your devoted fans.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone,

About some fixes coming:
Thanks for coming forth and clarifying some confusion. It was very helpful. Now, for some people the damage has been done, and they won't be coming back. But don't let that faze you. Keep on pushing forward and let your story come to life.

Also, ignore the requests to remove certain fetishes, or to stick to only 1 route. If you want to write an NTR, femdom, and Love route, then you go ahead and do that. Don't let the failures of some past writers deter you, or the bad experiences of other players change your plans. It's not impossible to write multiple paths, and although some have failed, others have succeeded. And some people, like me, like to see different outcomes. I like to see what happens if someone succeeds in getting the one they love, and what happens when they fail. So yea, continue doing what you want, and let the story come naturally you. Best of luck.

Dec 27, 2020
Ok, so I played the game...me being into femdom, the game so far is quite lackluster, based on how people complained about "forced femdom" I expected something way more intense.

I guess this just shows that - in my opinion - the best practice by a dev is to make an adult game with a focus on the genre/fetishes he or she enjoys, spreading too thin, risks making every route feel shallow, and its double the work.

Pleasing a wide enough "audience" may sound tempting, but I believe its not a good strategy. Its better to make a game which goes deep into a certain genre the dev knows from experience, because the ones he is not into, will feel fake and shallow to those of us who are really into it. My only advice is this: don't force yourself to feature kinks you're not into only to appeal to more people, because it won't work. Focus on what you like, and you'll find your devoted fans.
Well said. 100% agree.

SakiL
I liked your response you have a backbone. Honor where honor is due.
What I can say: Sometimes we as humans fall. That's not bad, it only becomes bad if we don't stand up again. It is an expression from my country.
I will try your game again.
Heads up. A new dawn will come.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I might check it out after ntr and femdom are both made optional and not a pick between the two. Seems like the writer is willing to improve on what's been put out and that's a positive thing. There's tons of devs that break faith on promises, this one acknowledged his mistake and is marching to fix it.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Also, ignore the requests to remove certain fetishes, or to stick to only 1 route. If you want to write an NTR, femdom, and Love route, then you go ahead and do that. Don't let the failures of some past writers deter you, or the bad experiences of other players change your plans. It's not impossible to write multiple paths, and although some have failed, others have succeeded.
I agree with your assessment. While I would, ideally, prefer no game I was into contain certain fetishes, in the real world, the Dev should do as they wish. Though, I don't think that some suggesting dropping certain things is wholly selfish. Conservatively I'd say 80% of Devs don't hit the mark on the fetishes to satisfy the paths. I'd opine that it's closer to 90+ but whatever. Routes by their nature double and triple the work being attempted in most cases. If it's treated as a side thing, then it continues to be a linear story where the NTR/Fem Dom/Romance don't affect the story. That's why Routes exist. They separate variables and stats to your story. That's why a game that is strickly focused on NTR or "Romance" is typically preferable; ESPECIALLY for a first game.

At the end of the day, the Dev makes their own choices. We can live in harmony by living and choosing to let those that don't choose to live like we do, well, to live :D

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
As long as there is a love route without any NTR/BDSM or heavy femdom, I'm willing to try it out as I always go love route in every AVN I play. How much content is there atm? Worth playing or wait for another update to drop?

Dec 27, 2020
As long as there is a love route without any NTR/BDSM or heavy femdom, I'm willing to try it out as I always go love route in every AVN I play. How much content is there atm? Worth playing or wait for another update to drop?
Wait for the next update. At the Moment a choice is missing. A choice you clearly want to have. The vanilla love route will come next.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
Jun 8, 2021
There is content to enjoy but, I would recommend you to wait for a few days. At least until we release a hotfix on the story!

1.60 star(s) 8 Votes