linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Another dev trying to double dip while having a personal preference, nothing to see here.

To the dev, you are part of the reason why non-ntr fans are starting to hate optional NTR, don't ruin the party for other devs that are really trying to make it work for both worlds.

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
I don't want to just pile on the dev. I'm all for supporting new devs and letting them do their thing. But I think the handling of the whole Nick and Trisha thing is needlessly elusive. I'm a fan of NTR (even if the stories are getting dreadfully cliche), so I'm not sensitive to anything potentially NTR. But I don't understand why a straightforward answer can't be given to information that has already been given in the game. Nick stated in with an inner monologue that he slept with Trisha, and that's why Jasmine broke up with him.

So, the only thing that needs to be answered is this. Was what Nick said true? That's it. We don't need to know what's going to happen in the future. We don't need to be spoiled anything. Simply, is what Nick said true? I think it's pretty straightforward; Nick slept with Trisha because that's what he said. Unless he was lying, but why would he do that? He wasn't talking to anyone. Those were thoughts in his head. Is he lying to himself? The only other possibility is that he was drugged and made to believe he slept with Trisha. But that seems like a convoluted plot development.

Bottom line, answering the simple question about Nick and Trisha should not spoil anything because it's already been mentioned in game. So, just throw a bone to people who are giving the game a shot, and answer their question straightforward. You lose nothing by answering their question, and could potentially gain trust (especially given that trust is already being lost based on previous comments).
I am not a fan of NTR but reading a meaningful message from an NTR fan much RESPECT man giphy (8).gif

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
i was wondering that myself,game was udpated 3 days ago yet its been on the top of the latest games 3 times already now... really strange
Yeah that's what I noticed. And it feels like the thread is bumped at european evenings so exactly during prime time. Some mod/uploader probably is a friend/fan of the dev/game and cheats the system for his benefit. :(

Reactions: Noambonsky

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
i was wondering that myself,game was udpated 3 days ago yet its been on the top of the latest games 3 times already now... really strange
I assumed it was just a small writing update with no changelog, but if its actually nothing then thats against the rules and the Dev needs to have his ownership from the thread removed.

Edit, even if it is an actual update its still against the rules

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Yeah that's what I noticed. And it feels like the thread is bumped at european evenings so exactly during prime time. Some mod/uploader probably is a friend/fan of the dev/game and cheats the system for his benefit. :(
Thanks for the explanation(y), Don't know how many times it going to pop up in future:cautious:

Reactions: haremlover123

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
I assumed it was just a small writing update with no changelog, but if its actually nothing then thats against the rules and the Dev needs to have his ownership from the thread removed.

I got asked to edit/fix the opening bit into something a little more cohesive.

No, I dont write the story for anyone asking, not even in the slightest, i.e, I JUST tidied it up.

Though I don't know if my 'fix' has been added to this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedPillBlues

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
how much femdom are we talking about here mates?
There isn't much content at this point but so far your choice is Femdom or NTR during the first choice that seems to matter. Combined with the lack of an English proofreader to go through the text it's enough for me to just skip it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019

I reported it,now lets see if there will be any kind of consequences although i highly doubt it.I read the rules and you're right its forbbiden to update a game more then once a week unless there are game breaking bugs that need to be fixed or some shit like that which isnt the case here.

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
With the release of the second episode the game wasn’t bumped at the very first place so we reported it again, maybe that caused some kind of problem with the feedback and it got pushed on the front page another time . We apologise had no intention to it, if someone has an insight how to remove it from being bumped up it would be great!

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
Somebody just slapped a one star review on this just because they could, and then wished the dev good luck. That's an asswipe move. Anybody who has developed games knows it's a huge amount of work. Just to haphazardly shit on somebody's effort with no substantive reason to so is juvenile in the extreme.

Shit, as far as I'm concerned, that nifty hand job animation is worth two stars all by itself.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I reported it,now lets see if there will be any kind of consequences although i highly doubt it.I read the rules and you're right its forbbiden to update a game more then once a week unless there are game breaking bugs that need to be fixed or some shit like that which isnt the case here.
sometime, moderators, uploaders or such can give a dev a little boost and do a small change to "push" the game in front a little bit more.
happen already to many (including me.. yeah, weird heh?)
It didn't (shouldn't) happen alots tho, basically just 2 time. like for exemple, you post a nice udpate, your game get updated, a few hours later, a moderators,uploader or else can "reboot" your game nd put it back in front of last update page. to give you a small boost.

it's not a bad thing, and it all depend on relationship, respect and all. With a minimum of awareness that it shouldn't break any rules. but simply giving a small "boost" to help a dev.

i can't say for others. But as long it's not abused, a little help won't hurt anybody imho.

also, i dont know "why" or "when", it just happen at the desire of the person who "update" it on F95.

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
Somebody just slapped a one star review on this just because they could, and then wished the dev good luck. That's an asswipe move. Anybody who has developed games knows it's a huge amount of work. Just to haphazardly shit on somebody's effort with no substantive reason to so is juvenile in the extreme.

Shit, as far as I'm concerned, that nifty hand job animation is worth two stars all by itself.
Are you aware that many people can call The last of us 2 absolute garbage, despite the graphics and animation, and they have the right to do this? For many plot reasons. Games are judged either by the gameplay or by the story, and especially considering that this is a visual novel, it is judged by the story, it is not surprising that people are offended that expecting a romance and a harem they get NTR and Femdom. The quality of renders is not surprising now, the market for visual novels is too rich, adding NTR is killing the game at the start

Nocturnal85

Nov 4, 2018
Are you aware that many people can call The last of us 2 absolute garbage, despite the graphics and animation, and they have the right to do this? For many plot reasons. Games are judged either by the gameplay or by the story, and especially considering that this is a visual novel, it is judged by the story, it is not surprising that people are offended that expecting a romance and a harem they get NTR and Femdom. The quality of renders is not surprising now, the market for visual novels is too rich, adding NTR is killing the game at the start
Just because they have the right to do it doesn't make it the right thing to do.

This game has NTR listed in its tags so why would anybody expect a nice wholesome romance? I just don't get these folk that shit on games simply because they don't like the content. Why not just move along to a game that has the content they do like and let the NTR fans rate the game so we get a more objective reflection of the game's actual quality?

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017

Yeah, he gave one star because it contains Ntr, doesn't say shit about the Game.
His rating should be removed as soon as possible.
Ratings like this suck.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
He has the right to rate it as it is, let me quote something from the dev notes:

"fetishes that will NOT be forced! Example: NTR choice, BDSM, etc will not be forced. YOU and only YOU decide what your experience is going to be!"

Well, you can see why this is a valid review.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
He has the right to rate it as it is, let me quote something from the dev notes:

"fetishes that will NOT be forced! Example: NTR choice, BDSM, etc will not be forced. YOU and only YOU decide what your experience is going to be!"

Well, you can see why this is a valid review.
And the previous review that was removed already also pointed this out.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
sometime, moderators, uploaders or such can give a dev a little boost and do a small change to "push" the game in front a little bit more.
happen already to many (including me.. yeah, weird heh?)
It didn't (shouldn't) happen alots tho, basically just 2 time. like for exemple, you post a nice udpate, your game get updated, a few hours later, a moderators,uploader or else can "reboot" your game nd put it back in front of last update page. to give you a small boost.

it's not a bad thing, and it all depend on relationship, respect and all. With a minimum of awareness that it shouldn't break any rules. but simply giving a small "boost" to help a dev.

i can't say for others. But as long it's not abused, a little help won't hurt anybody imho.

also, i dont know "why" or "when", it just happen at the desire of the person who "update" it on F95.
From a moral point of view lets say i agree with you and maybe you can do this with small devs to give them a little push as you say (only once although that's still breaking the site rules) but as far as im concerned this game has been ''pushed'' 3 times already in 3 days and thats as far as i saw it,it could have been more,idk since im not here 24/7.So you tell me how is that fair to other devs and not breaking the rules and moral codes?

1.60 star(s) 8 Votes