M'95

May 17, 2019
Beautifull graphics, great production value overall, but why not make three paths (NTR, Femdom, Love) or make the femdom optional if you dont want to add another path?

I don't mind personally, because I am a completist and probably do all routes, but why allienate the majority enforcing something that is so disliked? Seems counter-productive to me.

Anyways good luck and I am looking forward to more :)

• Love
Reactions: TSODEON

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
They weren't, only Jasmine.

No idea where you pulled that bollocks from.
No, according to this, Nick had sex with Trisha, and that's why Jasmine broke up with him. I too find it an odd choice to include in a "non-NTR" route. Of course, I have the quotation marks because I haven't seen any choices that would set the MC down the NTR path, so this just seems like the starting point for everything.
JSMN Nick.png

I really want to talk about something else, though. Does anyone else find the MC to be unlikeable? He shows up drunk to Trisha's party and starts acting obnoxious. Then, he starts acting like a dickhead and openly flirts with his supposed best friend's ex-girlfriend. Then, he ignores Trisha when she was obviously acting jealous, and leaves to make out and fool around with Jasmine. Like, what an asshole. That violates all kinds of bro codes. I don't care that he's drunk, that's a dick move. And on top of that, Nick, being the good friend he is, was still going to lie for his sake to not ruin his chances with Trisha, even though he was betrayed by his best friend. It makes me want to ignore the "good" path and watch him get NTR'd, hard.

Last edited:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
No, according to this, Nick had sex with Trisha, and that's why Jasmine broke up with him. I too find it an odd choice to include in a "non-NTR" route. Of course, I have the quotation marks because I haven't seen any choices that would set the MC down the NTR path, so this just seems like the starting point for everything.
View attachment 1287158

I really want to talk about something else, though. Does anyone else find the MC to be unlikeable? He shows up drunk to Trisha's party and starts acting obnoxious. Then, he starts acting like a dickhead and openly flirts with his supposed best friend's ex-girlfriend. Then, he ignores Trisha when she was obviously acting jealous, and leaves to make out and fool around with Jasmine. Like, what an asshole. That violates all kinds of bro codes. I don't care that he's drunk, that's a dick move. It makes me want to ignore the "good" path and watch him get NTR'd, hard.
well that's a bummer for trisha and to be precise what is the reason of playing a good guy when u are gonna get NTR by nick

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
well that's a bummer for trisha and to be precise what is the reason of playing a good guy when u are gonna get NTR by nick
Being NTR'd by Nick is not set in stone. We can prevent that. And it would be one thing if the MC knew Nick slept with Trisha. Then I could understand him fooling around with Jasmine to get back at him. But he doesn't know that. So, he's just betraying his best friend for no reason.

Reactions: ann87ra and TSODEON

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I really want to talk about something else, though. Does anyone else find the MC to be unlikeable? He shows up drunk to Trisha's party and starts acting obnoxious. Then, he starts acting like a dickhead and openly flirts with his supposed best friend's ex-girlfriend. Then, he ignores Trisha when she was obviously acting jealous, and leaves to make out and fool around with Jasmine. Like, what an asshole. That violates all kinds of bro codes. I don't care that he's drunk, that's a dick move. And on top of that, Nick, being the good friend he is, was still going to lie for his sake to not ruin his chances with Trisha, even though he was betrayed by his best friend. It makes me want to ignore the "good" path and watch him get NTR'd, hard.
Yeah, the guy acts like he's on the spectrum, to put it generously. It's practically punishment for the player, listening to the nonstop drivel that is his interior monologue. Have to wonder how he even managed to get Trisha's attention, never mind her affection. Couldn't care less if he feels the NTR whip by whoever. Which is why it kind of feels like it's fundamentally an NTR game, and the alternative routes are just vanilla versions for those who don't care for the fetish.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
wait is there like a way where nick has'nt slept with trisha ?
Doesn't seem like it. It happened before the events of the game. I guess that's a gray area, but I always feel that anything that happens before the events of the game shouldn't be subject to criticism. So, I wouldn't consider it NTR or anything like that since it happened in the past.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Doesn't seem like it. It happened before the events of the game. I guess that's a gray area, but I always feel that anything that happens before the events of the game shouldn't be subject to criticism. So, I wouldn't consider it NTR or anything like that since it happened in the past.
but still pisses me off and i know it is not right but it makes my image for trisha change from a nice waifu material to that of a girl who nick cheated on jasmine with .

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Nope not even going to bother. Routes or no routes the ntr is there and more then half the poeple reading this will walk away before even bothering to try it. that was your first mistake by throwing ntr in it to begin with then throwing in a harem tag. for "later" this wont work like you think it will devs cause you already just lost half the people you hoped would play.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 1287158

According to the dev, the guy making the game, nothing happened between them so no he didn't "ntr" anyone.

Also....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
Nope not even going to bother. Routes or no routes the ntr is there and more then half the poeple reading this will walk away before even bothering to try it. that was your first mistake by throwing ntr in it to begin with then throwing in a harem tag. for "later" this wont work like you think it will devs cause you already just lost half the people you hoped would play.
Ntr is a part of the game and it will be , even if it is optional, it will not change. We don’t care if we lose half the people as you propose, in fact we care more about the “other half” or small part. That’s the game , if you like what you’re playing, you are going to stay, if not then there’s no problem. We are not changing the way the game is planned. We tell our story. If you want stay if not there’s so many other great games out there !

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
We will be releasing a small update next week with fixes on the first episodes script and a bit more in detail character profile , both for Trisha and Mc , we want you to like moreTrisha, she is our gem as well ;) but we also want you to feel what orfeus feels about jasmine’s plan so expect a better flow from the begging . Thanks everyone for your feedback!

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
The dev in his reply to my comments stated they really do not care if they lose the romance/harem players and only care mostly for the ntr crowd. They are already proven by their own words that content will not be choice based and by their actions in this update. So for those wanting to avoid said content feel free to take your chances but something tells me at some point you will have it shoved in your faces. The op says one thing the dev is doing another so be prepared to be deceived. I am out and will not recommend the game as deceptive devs are the worst. You can try to defend yourself but you stated the content would be avoidable and its not then you replied to my own comment and in your own words said you do not care about the romance non ntr crown and do care for the ntr cuck crowd. so beware folks if you come to this game expecting a true clear romance type game I have a bad feeeling your going to get burnen and this isnt the first dev to pull this.

Write your game how you see fit but stop bullshitting people and luring in those that do not like the content with lies.

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
Wait now that is more confusing did anything happened between trisha and nick , or we will get to know the truth in a future update or can you like clarify it rt now.
Trisha and Nick have no current sexual relationship, Trisha is getting into Orfeus slowly, while Orfeus having no idea how to handle his feelings for Trisha messes things up , stay tuned to see what’s coming

1.60 star(s) 8 Votes