DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Actually we made a femdom part on the second episode just to show how dominant Jasmine is and her influence on the MC. She is a woman that will take control of you. While it's not a heavy femdom scene, it includes many aspects of it. Of course you will have MC dominating Trisha or other girls in the future, same as Episode one. It's just a part of the story. Most of you not playing it cause of femdom I understand you. But keep in mind it's more of a TEASING / light femdom scene. Yes, the cage might be too much for someone but it is what it is. That's how story evolves. That doesn't strictly specify that the game will be only femdom/ntr. It will have two routes, one will be: getting corrupted by Jasmine while the other, trying to escape her influence (love route). I hope you can stay around maybe in the future you might enjoy it more! thanks for your feedback all!
I understand you wanna tell the story and make the game you want i trully do but by the time you give the player full control over choices its gonna be to late and by then you're gonna basicly lose half (even more) of potential suporters.My advice would be since you're still at the start to remake giving players real choices or slap the kinetic novel tag and be done with it,then you can tell the story like you want it,for you that ''light'' female dom might seem light but for others who cant stand it and are forced to chose between that and getting NTR its not a real choice.Like others said maybe update the OP so others know what kind of game it is since some dont read the comments.Good luck to you!

chicken head

Sep 1, 2018
Tried the game and deleted it fast, too much talk of how nick fucked both Jasmine (is her ex) and cheated on her with the new GF of the mc (Trisha), also the whole thing with Jasmine forced femdom and caging the mc's dick was the final point for me to delete the game.
I doubt anyone that is not into ntr or femdom will ever enjoy the game as it is now, can't even see how this will turn into harem with a mc that is okey with putting a cage in his dick and do such humiliating shit even if he is blackmailed, in any case not my kind of game but good luck xD
Thanks for the heads up tenor (8).gif

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i can see why this guy only has one patreon. what a trainwreck of a game. i mean the dev themselves describes this as a "romantic" visual novel yet half the game is ntr. and for the half that isnt you are forced into a dick cage and you friend fucks everyone you like, also how in the hell is that light femdom? its not. this games going nowhere
At least he did add the proper tags to the game, that for me is enough to have my respect.
While is not my kind of game I at least respect the dev for being honest about what content he is making.
In any case, what you may find light femdom can be "hard" femdom for me, people have different opinions about everything so I don't think this is entirely his fault. We should be glad that for once a dev is honest and put the proper tags in a game, wish all did that so I can just play the games I like instead of having to test all of them myself.
(y)

Dec 27, 2020
At least he did add the proper tags to the game, that for me is enough to have my respect.
While is not my kind of game I at least respect the dev for being honest about what content he is making.
In any case, what you may find light femdom can be "hard" femdom for me, people have different opinions about everything so I don't think this is entirely his fault. We should be glad that for once a dev is honest and put the proper tags in a game, wish all did that so I can just play the games I like instead of having to test all of them myself.
(y)
I would usually agree with you, but here I have to disagree. His text says we would have choices. Especially with kinks. We haven't. The NTR is in this case Femdom and the other route is solo Femdom.
Would you play the Game when you know what happens? /rhetorical
Meant as no offense to you, I am grateful that you warn others. I should have read the thread first.

If he thinks that was light and only teasing (Light or heavy it is irrelevant, there is only Domination.), it says to me, he is more into Femdom than Maledom.
I suggest and don't demand him to do. Learn who is your audience and choose one side, you can't let Maldom guys to go through Femdom or vice versa. It is a huge turn off for people.

At this moment this game is trying to be a Jack of all Trade, but it is a Master of None.

i can see why this guy only has one patreon. what a trainwreck of a game. i mean the dev themselves describes this as a "romantic" visual novel yet half the game is ntr. and for the half that isnt you are forced into a dick cage and you friend fucks everyone you like, also how in the hell is that light femdom? its not. this games going nowhere
I agree.
I wouldn't be as blunt, but this is exactly the Problem, where are the Femdom or NTR people? Nowhere.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Man the pics for this game look nice, but from reading posts and also seeing harem and ntr tag together turn me off. I far as I know I haven't seen a game yet pull off harem with ntr elements. Maybe if ntr is very early in the game and turn into harem later. Hell I don't know. But I'd say by that point you what have lost quite a few supporters. Something tells me majority Harem and romance lovers are not ntr type of people or into excessive femdom. That's my 2 cents. But I'm a dumbass sooo don't listen to me. I'll still give a try when I get a chance.

Reactions: TSODEON

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Tried the game and deleted it fast, too much talk of how nick fucked both Jasmine (is her ex) and cheated on her with the new GF of the mc (Trisha)
Having 1 love interest into femdom is fine so long as she keeps it light and doesn't go anywhere near my anus, variety is the spice of life after all when it comes to a harem but this part is what stands out to me the most.
At the start of the story, the guy who's going to NTR you on the NTR path has already had both of the love interests: Trish and Jasmine? That is already a non starter for me, it's like Nick won already.
Why would you even include something like that for the harem path?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Having 1 love interest into femdom is fine so long as she keeps it light and doesn't go anywhere near my anus, variety is the spice of life after all when it comes to a harem but this part is what stands out to me the most.
At the start of the story, the guy who's going to NTR you on the NTR path has already had both of the love interests: Trish and Jasmine? That is already a non starter for me, it's like Nick won already.
Why would you even include something like that for the harem path?
to each their own, but when that forced femdom means caging your dick like a "pussy" and humiliate him is a no go for me, as I said before what you find light may be very different for other people. Is not the first time I delete a game for the whole "caging" thing xD
Btw you should ask the dev, not me xD

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Dev...

Here's my advice based on me being of an age greater than 99% of these other peeps. Also, based on what I've seen and continue to see on this site.

1. Make your game. Be polite, ignore 90% of what you see and make your game.
2. Don't change it. Earlier this week I saw a dev cave in to the screech and it was a disaster. Most of those trying to get you to change it will then turn around and say you're not reliable. Just make your game. As it matures and you release updates the ones who are vested in it will stay, the others will slink away. Regardless, I reiterate, don't cave to one side or the other.
3. Folks can make more than one game. Yes, hard to believe but true. So, write some ideas and notes based on what you're reading, then incorporate the worthy ones into the next game. But don't change this one.

--------------------------

4. Those stating over and over and over "to each their own"...riiiight. Your incessant complaining makes the rest of us believe you more...no, less. If it was truly 'to each their own' you would have either: a) quietly left when you saw something that upset you; b) made your case for what you think could be improved then left. Attempting to brow-beat someone into your way of thinking is ugly. Be better.
5. I really dislike this NTR label because it's too nebulous a definition. I would rather devs use swinging, sharing, cuckold, etc.

To everyone else, most certainly any dev wondering by, this screech about NTR is through the roof. Anyone bold enough to put that label in their game has to undergo a deluge of whine. As a result, I would submit that we have a separate forum for "NTR-Affiliated" games. Then, if anyone complains about that genre in that forum they get a swift boot.

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
to each their own, but when that forced femdom means caging your dick like a "pussy" and humiliate him is a no go for me, as I said before what you find light may be very different for other people. Is not the first time I delete a game for the whole "caging" thing xD
Btw you should ask the dev, not me xD
LOL, the question was not directed at you Djkunn, it is one in general.
I was quoting you to point out the part that I found objectionable, the fact that this Nick guy has already fucked both love interests even if you arnt on the NTR path.
And yeah, I can agree, I am not down with the humiliation aspect of femdom,
I havent played this update myself thanks to your warning. What you are describing about caging dicks and humiliation, sounds more like what i'd classify as moderate femdom then something light like her being assertive and a bit domineering, which is something I don't mind as long as its not the main theme of the game.
But yeah, Femdom its a wide ranging kink (like maledom) and it sounds like a less intense option 3 would of been helpful for those not wanting femdom or NTR.
Though for me, the fact that the antagonist still got to both women before MC is a nonstarter.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Dev...

Here's my advice based on me being of an age greater than 99% of these other peeps. Also, based on what I've seen and continue to see on this site.

1. Make your game. Be polite, ignore 90% of what you see and make your game.
2. Don't change it. Earlier this week I saw a dev cave in to the screech and it was a disaster. Most of those trying to get you to change it will then turn around and say you're not reliable. Just make your game. As it matures and you release updates the ones who are vested in it will stay, the others will slink away. Regardless, I reiterate, don't cave to one side or the other.
3. Folks can make more than one game. Yes, hard to believe but true. So, write some ideas and notes based on what you're reading, then incorporate the worthy ones into the next game. But don't change this one.

--------------------------

4. Those stating over and over and over "to each their own"...riiiight. Your incessant complaining makes the rest of us believe you more...no, less. If it was truly 'to each their own' you would have either: a) quietly left when you saw something that upset you; b) made your case for what you think could be improved then left. Attempting to brow-beat someone into your way of thinking is ugly. Be better.
5. I really dislike this NTR label because it's too nebulous a definition. I would rather devs use swinging, sharing, cuckold, etc.

To everyone else, most certainly any dev wondering by, this screech about NTR is through the roof. Anyone bold enough to put that label in their game has to undergo a deluge of whine. As a result, I would submit that we have a separate forum for "NTR-Affiliated" games. Then, if anyone complains about that genre in that forum they get a swift boot.
all of this sounds so nice and mature, but you seem to ignore a very BIG problem in your logic, the people that complain are doing it not because there is NTR, but because the OP states that if you don't want to have NTR you use the other options, and what actually happens its that choosing that option gives you a nice Femdom content that clearly its not for everyone, the players have to choose between being a cuck or being a bitch boy, don't pretend this is "Another NTR discussion" because it's certainly not that, it's the result of an OP that's misleading as fuck, promising choices that don't exist.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oh look a dev trying to please everyone, good luck but i sense abandonment..
This one, so far, seems to work.

Trish is waifu material while Jasmine is a bit mental.

Just pick the girl you want for whatever route you want. You get the romance with Trish and ... well ... ballgagged and ntr'd by the loon.

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
Seems our game has gotten lot of attention and a lot of controversy! Please don’t be offensive with each other while arguing everyone got different likes and enjoys different things. Thanks a lot for all of your comments the criticism ones and the kind of hate ones. We take all of them granted and try to understand your points! Tags state what’s in the game until now you already know what’s in the game, that’s how the story goes. The story is still at the begging , we will keep delivering the story we want to tell, each month. We hope in the near future that it will catch your eye . To the guy that said “no wonder you got 1 patreon” I just want to say that it’s okay. We enjoy what we are doing . Maybe in the future we create a game of your likes… who knows? We had a weird start but we won’t be changing our narrative cause of that. Those who stick around and support even with comments, will receive the story they like.
much love Devs

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
We don’t care if it works or doesn’t work , it’s a game based on a story we want to tell! As long as we got time and we are happy working on this project the game will go on and improve, so make sure you stick around !

• Love
  • Angry
Reactions: acondo and Kingvlad

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Does strike me strange that the dev would go out of their way to add "Since we want to give enjoyment to you...certain fetishes that will NOT be forced! Example: NTR choice, BDSM, etc will not be forced. YOU and only YOU decide what your experience is going to be! Nothing should be seen as one sided!" only to literally have the second update force you down either a dick cage or NTR. With a statement like that you would expect to be able to fully avoid both of those and have more choices then you do now. Feels pretty misleading not gonna lie

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I just find it weird that you have to have each of the girls having fucked Nick in the past even on the non-ntr route.
It makes sense for the NTR route, their former flame reemerging and stealing them back.

But why include that on the harem route? All that does is enflame jealousy which is not what you want from a harem game. If you are making two routes, one not involving ntr, then why not do away with ntr elements too? Make them truly separate, at least that way it can be somewhat appealing to the non-ntr crowd.

Jun 8, 2017
Nice graphics, separate 2 routes, still early in term of story to give accurate assessment will be better if dev truly make the chastity cage avoidable.

Also I noticed the game got tagged with ntr back in first release yet still the usual self proclaimed ntr-haters flooded the thread now we have to brace for ntr lovers to arrive. Time to ditch comment section.

1.60 star(s) 8 Votes