TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
Is this game will be like two routes NTR and harem/romance and one update is for NTR and other route is for harem/ romance. Or same update has both NTR and romance versions and what content for both versions in each update ?
Different update for different routes, one each month!

• Angry
Reactions: bruce555 and acondo

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Tried the game and deleted it fast, too much talk of how nick fucked both Jasmine (is her ex) and cheated on her with the new GF of the mc (Trisha), also the whole thing with Jasmine forced femdom and caging the mc's dick was the final point for me to delete the game.
I doubt anyone that is not into ntr or femdom will ever enjoy the game as it is now, can't even see how this will turn into harem with a mc that is okey with putting a cage in his dick and do such humiliating shit even if he is blackmailed, in any case not my kind of game but good luck xD
Thanks for your comment,i was about to download and try it out but after what you said its obvious this game isnt for everyone,sorry you had to take one for the team :LOL:

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
Tried the game and deleted it fast, too much talk of how nick fucked both Jasmine (is her ex) and cheated on her with the new GF of the mc (Trisha), also the whole thing with Jasmine forced femdom and caging the mc's dick was the final point for me to delete the game.
I doubt anyone that is not into ntr or femdom will ever enjoy the game as it is now, can't even see how this will turn into harem with a mc that is okey with putting a cage in his dick and do such humiliating shit even if he is blackmailed, in any case not my kind of game but good luck xD
Thanks for the heads up and for your sacrifice :LOL:

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
He caught the grenade for you guys! haha
As he said in 2 updates you make history that 2 love interest gets fucked by MC friend . Anti NTR fans will not play the game where u have already made 2 LI fuck with others ( history )and there seems to femdom , who would romance those girls or add them in the harem . It would be better if you make it as NTR game atleast you will get support from NTR fans and Anti NTR fans will avoid the game or it will lead to bad review ( just a suggestion ) . In the end it is your game and make it as u wish .

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
As he said in 2 updates we see 2 love interest gets fucked by NPC . Anti NTR fans will not play the game where u have already made 2 LI fuck with NPC and there seems to femdom , who would romance those girls or add them in the harem . It would be better if you make it as NTR game atleast you will get support from NTR fans and Anti NTR fans will avoid the game or it will lead to bad review ( just a suggestion ) . In the end it is your game and make it as u wish .
Just to clarify something....
I said that Nick (the mc's friend) has fucked both girls... but not that you see him fucking them, it is said in "text" and in past sense.
In any case what made me delete the game so fast was the forced humiliating femdom... ( that femdom is avoidable if you don't go to the gym but then you will get netorare) so 2 bad choices: either you go and get your dick in a cage or you get netorared by your friend... so not my kind of game.

btw on a side note I think it may be for the best that you warn about this in the op thread TSODEON ;)

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I agree with the anti ntr guys even though i am into ntr, make it a ntr focused game or not at all, that would gain you supporters from either crowd, a mix of both is hard, that are games that do that but for a new game like yours need time to gain followers, don't want you to get discouraged.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Pretty good graphics... but the rest is kinda a shit show. The dialog definitely needs some TLC.. The transitions from 'I want him to F*ck me! to leaving him frustrated are rather abrupt.. You have femdom which is fine for some but again the transitions really need some work. Instead of Cold to steaming work on from Cold to warm to hot to steaming..

Again, this has potential but does need some help. Interesting enough to bookmark and cross my fingers. Good luck!

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Just to clarify something....
I said that Nick (the mc's friend) has fucked both girls... but not that you see him fucking them, it is said in "text" and in past sense.
In any case what made me delete the game so fast was the forced humiliating femdom... ( that femdom is avoidable if you don't go to the gym but then you will get netorare) so 2 bad choices: either you go and get your dick in a cage or you get netorared by your friend... so not my kind of game.

btw on a side note I think it may be for the best that you warn about this in the op thread TSODEON ;)

Thanks for this info.
It saved me from downloading the game.

While I fully support that the Dev should make whatever they want, the idea of being either NTR'd or Dick Caged (Femdom).... Yeah, if those are the types of choices, it's probably best that I hit the 'Ignore' button now and move on.

Best of Luck Dev.

Dec 27, 2020
Thanks for this info.
It saved me from downloading the game.

While I fully support that the Dev should make whatever they want, the idea of being either NTR'd or Dick Caged (Femdom).... Yeah, if those are the types of choices, it's probably best that I hit the 'Ignore' button now and move on.

Best of Luck Dev.
Yes, the devs can make what ever they want to agree. But this will not work. A game with two routes, one for NTR malesub path and the other for Femdom part. I wonder where the Maledom stuff is?

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
Yes, the devs can make what ever they want to agree. But this will not work. A game with two routes, one for NTR malesub path and the other for Femdom part. I wonder where the Maledom stuff is?
Actually we made a femdom part on the second episode just to show how dominant Jasmine is and her influence on the MC. She is a woman that will take control of you. While it's not a heavy femdom scene, it includes many aspects of it. Of course you will have MC dominating Trisha or other girls in the future, same as Episode one. It's just a part of the story. Most of you not playing it cause of femdom I understand you. But keep in mind it's more of a TEASING / light femdom scene. Yes, the cage might be too much for someone but it is what it is. That's how story evolves. That doesn't strictly specify that the game will be only femdom/ntr. It will have two routes, one will be: getting corrupted by Jasmine while the other, trying to escape her influence (love route). I hope you can stay around maybe in the future you might enjoy it more! thanks for your feedback all!

Dec 27, 2020
There is another game which uses the same model as Jasmine and puts in unavoidable Femdom which uses a penis cage. And the dev said exactly the same as you: That it is needed for the Story, but it is just very, very light (Whatever that means. It's one of the heaviest plays in D/s in my opinion). And we need to be patient, we will get our revenge. That was 2 years ago.

Actually we made a femdom part on the second episode just to show how dominant Jasmine is and her influence on the MC. She is a woman that will take control of you. While it's not a heavy femdom scene, it includes many aspects of it. Of course you will have MC dominating Trisha or other girls in the future, same as Episode one. It's just a part of the story. Most of you not playing it cause of femdom I understand you. But keep in mind it's more of a TEASING / light femdom scene. Yes, the cage might be too much for someone but it is what it is. That's how story evolves. That doesn't strictly specify that the game will be only femdom/ntr. It will have two routes, one will be: getting corrupted by Jasmine while the other, trying to escape her influence (love route). I hope you can stay around maybe in the future you might enjoy it more! thanks for your feedback all!

This text should be in the OP. Because right now it is a bait and switch. You have to make a decision, it can't be both. Never worked. Not in this way.
At this moment it is a Femdom game where you have to flee from the Domina.

Seriously put that in the OP it will attract the people you want and the maledom people like me will stay away.

Wish you good luck, I don't will stay, sorry.

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 8 Votes