EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So, renders aren't looking that great when the game is in full screen. Often they are pretty grainy. Aside from that, the dialogues are rather artifical a bunch of times, there aren't any ingame options, like taking full screen off, adjusting volume, you know, just the basic things. I'm also quite sure this will eventually go into the three letter word, regardless of how much it repeates itself that these are all just friends. Alltogether this is so raw, that it's still alive, on pretty much every aspect.

Jun 8, 2021
EZ8lt, at the moment there's no Three letter word gameplay, as we stated on the tags only cheating. Windowed mode-adjust volume are being fixed at the moment. thanks for the feedback!

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This looks great, I wish you good luck, I can see the determination to do this.

For my part, as long as the fetish content (you know which :LOL:) is not the central theme of the scenes and has a very good amount of content accompanied by a good story, I will give it a chance for sure. (y)

PS:And advice from a random guy, tell the story you want to tell and do not be convinced to put (or remove) scenes that they do not have planned since it could make the story senseless at the end, it happened to several games before sadly.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TSODEON

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
This looks great, I wish you good luck, I can see the determination to do this.

For my part, as long as the fetish content (you know which :LOL:) is not the central theme of the scenes and has a very good amount of content accompanied by a good story, I will give it a chance for sure. (y)

PS:And advice from a random guy, tell the story you want to tell and do not be convinced to put (or remove) scenes that they do not have planned since it could make the story senseless at the end, it happened to several games before sadly.
Thank you for your feedback, and of course thank you for your positive comment! :) episode02 is in the making and we are hyped!

ALSO ADDED HOTFIX: Press F for windowd-fullscreen swap, Press M for sound off/on! Fixed few bugs!

Last edited:
Reactions: loikl

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
1. Left and right mouse click doesn't work.
2. How can I save the game?
3. How can I access the load menu while playing?
4. How can I copy a save to another drive?
5. The font size is for ants.
6. How do I change the name of the MC?
7. When will you switch to Ren'Py? If you don't, this face will haunt you at night:
BOO.jpg

alleviate.

Jun 7, 2021
Hi! Pretentious asshole here to give an in-depth analysis of something that really isn't that deep.

I can see the potential in this, I honestly can. I like the setup, and it's very believable that a power-hungry slut would get this competitive if she kept losing out to another girl. Trisha fondling the two dudes on the couch was a nice moment, and the animation sequence was a great tease of what's to come.

That beind said, I do have to point out that the writing is rough. Like, really rough.

The weird progression in dialogue and the typos make it feel very amateurish. I'm obviously not expecting a great work of literature here, but you should at least proofread your damn text before a release - bad writing takes self righteous fucks like me out of the story. I mean, even your disclaimers have typos and double spaces.

I found it a bit confusing to discern between spoken dialogue and "thoughts", and I'd suggest making it easier to tell those two apart, maybe by italicizing inner thoughts if possible.

Now, for some criticism on story progression and character development which is, of course, why we're all here. Right at the beginning, the player is force fed a long-winded exposition and weird close-ups of two brodudes. You should work that information into your story and dialogue instead of spending five minutes telling us over and over again how badly Orfeus wants to date Trisha. Have characters mention it in passing, then have that second brodude joke once about it. Trust your audience to remember this and to understand the intensity through context during sex scenes, and don't be afraid to start the story off without giving us every possible detail on the characters' relationships with each other. For another example, the first time we find out that brodude #2 broke up with whats-her-name could have been when they were on the couch and Orfeus threatened to invite the ex as payback for mentioning his sister.

Also, during the catfight scene at the party, Trisha's tits are just... out. In the open. Out of nowhere. Is that, like, on purpose? How did Orfeus' drunk ass not notice or comment on it? Was he that enthralled by the other slut? Or is that just to tease the audience with no real significance in character?

Also, also, in this short episode Orfeus said "fuck you smell nice" like five times. Is that his thing, or?

But hey, the renders look cool and I'm a sucker for any cheating plot ever. I particularly like how the cock looks and I'm excited to see some big titty action from your artist. The "incest" tag also has me hooked - I hope the sister takes advantage of drunk Orfeus, and bonus brownie points if she's a virgin (I can't remember now if it was mentioned whether or not she fucked Brodude The Second). Don't pander to me, though, and like others said here before, stick to the plans you already had.

Just please look up how to spell "sensualy" before the next update.

Last edited:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Looks really cool game, but I can't try it unless it have Win32 support, anyone know if it might have that at some point? It's fine if it doesn't, I'm still happy there are new games of this genre coming out because most of them are unfinished or unpolished and there are very few that are well made so I am always excited about potential next great game of this kind. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Modif__ and TSODEON

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
1. Left and right mouse click doesn't work.
2. How can I save the game?
3. How can I access the load menu while playing?
4. How can I copy a save to another drive?
5. The font size is for ants.
6. How do I change the name of the MC?
7. When will you switch to Ren'Py? If you don't, this face will haunt you at night:
1) The keys can be accessed through main menu, you move with SPACE. 2-3) You can simply press ESC and chose SAVE/NEW/LOAD. 4) You have to access your local data where it gets saved. 5) We will work on something better. 6) MC name cannot be changed at the moment. 7) we will not switch to REN'PY but we will improve our Unity engine with constant updates!
Thanks a lot!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello! Thank you for trying out JSMN and thank you for building a constructive comment with points, negative and positive! We will ensure to improve the writing and polish the script on the upcoming episodes and fix mistakes made in this one. We keep learning from our mistakes on various bugs/script and other details, that might ruin your experience. About the story, expect it to skyrocket in the upcoming episode, it will definitely get you hooked! Also on the tit scene, it's a tease for the audience since, Trisha is in a rush she has a "wardrobe malfunction", but the point is that Orfeus gets so hooked to Jasmine at that point that doesn't even notice it that way!
You can discuss about it with any of the creators by joining our Discord! We will be glad to solve any more issues and help you understand the plot in depth!

Looks really cool game, but I can't try it unless it have Win32 support, anyone know if it might have that at some point? It's fine if it doesn't, I'm still happy there are new games of this genre coming out because most of them are unfinished or unpolished and there are very few that are well made so I am always excited about potential next great game of this kind. :)
Hey! Thanks a lot for passing by and checking us out! We will do our best to polish everything and keep releasing episodes, since it's something we all love doing. We don't have a Win32 support at the moment, expect an update in the upcoming day!

Bigbuluz

Jun 10, 2021
I really like the renders! I reached at scene 2 , can't wait to have time to be alone and finish it! Trisha's details are so so good! Give more teasing please! You got me!

• Red Heart
1.60 star(s) 8 Votes