Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Added a win32 download version! thanks a lot for your feedback!
Thank you so much! I will try the game and give you my thoughts on it!

So just finished current content and I have to agree with others that game visually looks pretty good especially for early release. Interface is alright and text is easy to read and follow. Animation looked pretty smooth as well. But to give some criticism you should look to get someone with good English to proof read the text because even though words themselves are not with mistakes you can tell by sentence arrangements and writing style that something is off and writer is foreigner or text is translated from foreign language which means different language laws and stuff.. But it can be fixed at any point even much later as you said you will look to polish the game and that should be on the list somewhere down the line :) Other than that game has good bones and I love how involved you are in the community and I wish you best of luck!

P.S. Trisha panties change color.. green, pink, black.. what's up with that? :D

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot for trying it and enjoying it! Yes, English is not the first language of our writer. There are sentence mistakes in many parts, but I think they are pretty much understandable. Of course we are going to correct it in the upcoming days, just to make it a bit more "clean", for you to enjoy. Also, about Trisha's panties she has LED lights attached :ROFLMAO: we will be fixing those 2-3 frames in the next days. EXPECT EPISODE 2 TO ARRIVE NEXT MONTH with a perfect game polishing! YOUR FEEDBACK HELPS US A LOT!

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
Wait... are you guys the same devs as the team making the game Cicada? Both are Unity games, using a very similar UI and writing style, and the default MC name in that game is also Orfeus. That seems too much to be a coincidence.

Reactions: TSODEON

alleviate.

Jun 7, 2021
English isn't my first language either, so I understand the struggle. You guys should get an online writing assistant - there are some quite decent free tools out there.

Thanks for the updates and for being so engaged in the community. Looking forward to the next releases. : )

Reactions: TSODEON and m4pII

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
All I could think of was Oblivion guards weird face zoom.
"STOP right there criminal scum! You've violated the LAW!"

• Haha
Reactions: TSODEON
1.60 star(s) 8 Votes