TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
Hmm... Patreon page has been removed. Abandoned already?
It got suspended for few days because of the security regulations the site follows. I guess because we logged in from 2 different IP's. Anyways , game is still in progress. Renders for episode 2 are almost done, story as well. Expect an update, first days of July! Thanks for sticking around!

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
It got suspended for few days because of the security regulations the site follows. I guess because we logged in from 2 different IP's. Anyways , game is still in progress. Renders for episode 2 are almost done, story as well. Expect an update, first days of July! Thanks for sticking around!
Thanks for the info. and the good news. Your game looks very intriguing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TSODEON

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
We haven't updated you all, the past days, as we have been working hard to release the second episode. Renders are done and the script is finished we just need to put everything together and fix few bugs. Expect the episode to be up the first 5 days of July! Thanks for sticking around!

Reactions: DonkeyFace

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
EPISODE 2 IS OUT, FREE FOR EVERYONE!
In the last month we have been working for this episode really hard! We tried to fix all the bugs that worried the audience in the first episode. That's why with the Second episode you get the following updates!

10K + words of gaming content
2 animations
Choices that will trouble the MC
ALSO FIXED+ADDED
1)FIXED all the previous known bugs
2)Added a GAME MENU with Aspect ratio/Key function menu/volume
Plus a lot of content for you to enjoy!

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR FEEDBACK THIS PAST MONTH. IT HAS BEEN AMAZING. THIS WAS OUR FIRST ATTEMPT TO CREATE A VIRTUAL NOVEL. WITHOUT THE HELP OF YOU, YOUR REPORTS,COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK WE WOULDN'T HAVE MANAGED TO BECOME BETTER AND GET CLOSER TO OUR END GOAL, THIS OF CREATING A PERFECT VN FOR YOU TO ENJOY!
We expect more feedback and more comments from you! HAVE FUN!!!

Cus,Modifre,Sakil

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
game looks interesting. didnt notice the first release though. probably ignored it because it wasnt renpy.

that aside how are the saving and loading features? can you save from pretty much anywhere?

And most importantly do you HAVE to go through femdom options to get all the girls?

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The first release was 1 month ago, it didn't receive much attention in the forums but it's fine!
You can load and save your game from anywhere, even in the animations.
No, you don't have to always go through femdom to get the girls.

Reactions: Look-see

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The first release was 1 month ago, it didn't receive much attention in the forums but it's fine!
You can load and save your game from anywhere, even in the animations.
No, you don't have to always go through femdom to get the girls.
i'll have to try it soon. but yeah Unity tends to get overlooked. that's one of the reason most people use Renpy. i mean you can say Unity is better for this or that but people got to used too Renpy to care.

that being said i'll still give this game a shot soon(y) and good luck to you.

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
Yes, we've noticed, but we find it better to have Unity, since we can evolve the game in many aspects.
Thank you! We hope you enjoy it.

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
i can't open the game its close itself after opening
Which operative system are you using? We've been testing the links the past days, there seems to be no problem, run it as administrator maybe it will fix it?

billy12

Nov 14, 2017
Which operative system are you using? We've been testing the links the past days, there seems to be no problem, run it as administrator maybe it will fix it?
win 10 64 i tried with administrator. after the opening there is a small box after that game close itself

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021

Ntr is avoidable, if you never select the NTR option the story line doesn't get affected. In the future we will implement a lock in feature which will hold you to either path you choose!

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I just tried this and I'm confused I thought you would have choices in this game but there isn't and you are forced into femdom stuff and wearing a chastity cage. It would be nice if it was made clear that it is unavoidable since the episode 2 description makes it seem like you can choose to play Jasmine's game or not.

The game is obviously not for me but the renders look really good and I wish you guys good luck in the future.

Sits narhe

Dec 6, 2020
Hey guys,
The latest update will always be available in the following order:
7th of the month for $15 supporters.
14th of the month for $7 supporters.
21st of the month for $3 supporters.

Last day of the month free update for everyone. So regardless if you are a supporter or not you will always be able to play the game. Just with a bit of delay! Supporting us has also many other benefits, first and most important is you help us do what we and you love, creating an adult game that will make you want to jump straight to it! And many others like Sneak peek wallpapers, mini animations, other mini games. But mostly it will help our team get better equipment for the best result! Our focus is to give out a game that everyone is going to enjoy and be in direct touch with every single of our followers. With immediate feedback and response! We always make an update per month, releasing new content and we plan on having constant mini-updates on regular basis. For any other questions feel free to reach us in any of our pages or discord!

Lots of love, Modifire, Sakil And Cus!
Can u port it to android

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
Is this game will be like two routes NTR and harem/romance and one update is for NTR and other route is for harem/ romance. Or same update has both NTR and romance versions and what content for both versions in each update ?

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

Ntr is avoidable, if you never select the NTR option the story line doesn't get affected. In the future we will implement a lock in feature which will hold you to either path you choose!
Tried the game and deleted it fast, too much talk of how nick fucked both Jasmine (is her ex) and cheated on her with the new GF of the mc (Trisha), also the whole thing with Jasmine forced femdom and caging the mc's dick was the final point for me to delete the game.
I doubt anyone that is not into ntr or femdom will ever enjoy the game as it is now, can't even see how this will turn into harem with a mc that is okey with putting a cage in his dick and do such humiliating shit even if he is blackmailed, in any case not my kind of game but good luck xD

1.60 star(s) 8 Votes