TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
The dev in his reply to my comments stated they really do not care if they lose the romance/harem players and only care mostly for the ntr crowd. They are already proven by their own words that content will not be choice based and by their actions in this update. So for those wanting to avoid said content feel free to take your chances but something tells me at some point you will have it shoved in your faces. The op says one thing the dev is doing another so be prepared to be deceived. I am out and will not recommend the game as deceptive devs are the worst. You can try to defend yourself but you stated the content would be avoidable and its not then you replied to my own comment and in your own words said you do not care about the romance non ntr crown and do care for the ntr cuck crowd. so beware folks if you come to this game expecting a true clear romance type game I have a bad feeeling your going to get burnen and this isnt the first dev to pull this.

Write your game how you see fit but stop bullshitting people and luring in those that do not like the content with lies.
No lies, just saying that if you attack the ntr choice and audience like that you don’t deserve to be a part of the game even though it’s going to have two paths that ntr players and love players can follow. Seems like you are bothered a lot… I am going to defend all kinds of tastes and opinions, it seems like you are already into arguing so I wish you good luck and fun with other games !

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
so nothing ever happened between them and nick did not cheat on jasmine with her

quite a relief
then why does nick tell him that he fucked it all night when he slept with trisha . Or he doesn't want their relationship to work so he is lying and secondly dev said their is no current sexual relationship between them maybe they had it in past , dev never said nothing happened between them before

CONSPIRACY!!!!!!

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
No lies, just saying that if you attack the ntr choice and audience like that you don’t deserve to be a part of the game even though it’s going to have two paths that ntr players and love players can follow. Seems like you are bothered a lot… I am going to defend all kinds of tastes and opinions, it seems like you are already into arguing so I wish you good luck and fun with other games !
Example: NTR choice, BDSM, etc will not be forced. YOU and only YOU decide what your experience is going to be! Nothing should be seen as one sided!
Yet there it is and people are already complaining of not having the Choice to avoid it BDSM.
Edit and as I posted there is another ntr lie with Nick and Trish so how or why should people trust your words?

Jsd16

May 18, 2020
Ntr is a part of the game and it will be , even if it is optional, it will not change. We don’t care if we lose half the people as you propose, in fact we care more about the “other half” or small part. That’s the game , if you like what you’re playing, you are going to stay, if not then there’s no problem. We are not changing the way the game is planned. We tell our story. If you want stay if not there’s so many other great games out there !
If you care more about that other part NTR ( I don't know what kind of statement that is ) make this game full on NTR and I don't see any NTR haters will play this game after that statement .
Atleast make this game full NTR so you'll gain more NTR support instead saying this game will have both NTR and harem but we care more about the NTR path .

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Atleast make this game full NTR so you'll gain more NTR support instead saying this game will have both NTR and harem but we care more about the NTR path .
He's trying to double dip like every other ntr dev.

I don't think there's even an argument that harem/vanilla games are more popular than ntr games, so if you want to make an ntr game but brand it as harem game with optional ntr, you get more people interested and as long as you keep teasing the content and only doing the minimal effort for the "harem" path, people will stay for some reason, Cultural Shock is the perfect example of that.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
He's trying to double dip like every other ntr dev.

I don't think there's even an argument that harem/vanilla games are more popular than ntr games, so if you want to make an ntr game but brand it as harem game with optional ntr, you get more people interested and as long as you keep teasing the content and only doing the minimal effort for the "harem" path, people will stay for some reason, Cultural Shock is the perfect example of that.
He is screwing up both badly bcuz neither ntr lovers or haters are able to get along with the story , it was better if he kept two paths totally different with ntr and non ntr , many devs do that even in cultural shock , power vaccum it is and not like even in love route you get ntr that your li who is shown to be really good turns out to be a girl your friend cheated on his gf with but dev is super confident on his story so lets see what he does in future, but till then I think i won't play the game untill Trisha and Nick's shit is cleared

Last edited:
Reactions: mofonistik

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I am still trying to figure the shit between nick and trisha on did they actually sleep with each other or not , anyhow lets just see what the dev does in future

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TSODEON

TSODEON

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2021
We don’t want to give away the story and spoil the upcoming episodes. We will be releasing small puzzle stories on our patron page before hand. You can keep an eye on the progress in our discord or in our patreon page !!!

• Angry
Reactions: Samken and EZ8lt

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
According to the dev, the guy making the game, nothing happened between them so no he didn't "ntr" anyone.

Also....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't say Nick NTR'd the MC. It happened before the events of the game, so I don't consider that NTR. But the dev clearly wrote Nick saying he cheating on Jasmine with Trisha. Now, maybe English isn't the dev's first language and they made a mistake in the picture I posted. But I'm not making anything up. I'm just pointing out what was said in the actual game. If it's a mistake in the writing, then I'm sure it'll be fixed soon.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Well lets see how the game unfolds later on but in case nick and trisha did had sex then she might not be my gem anymore as she had sex with nick knwing he was with jasmine at that time or maybe nick is jealous of mc and just does'nt want him to have anything with trisha so he lies bcuz thats the main theme of the game is : jealousy

Reactions: TSODEON

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Or you know.. Dev should follow through with what's on the OP of the stuff being OPTIONAL..
Or the dev should rewrite the OP to reflect that nothing is optional.
While I completely agree with you, I do not think the Dev is going to re-write anything.

Rewriting implies that there was a mistake of some kind, and from the comments, I honestly think that the Dev has created their game this way on purpose.

They know who their target audience is, there have also been pages of comments explain what issues the "non-NTR' crowd has with the game. To which the Developer has said, "My game, my way, your not my target audience" (which is completely fair).

Unless the Developer is more special than a sack full of 'differently abled' hammers that are banging their heads together until they conclude that 2+2='Duh'. I would say that they now have a clear understanding of what turns the Non-NTR/Only MC crowd off and have decided that they don't care and want it in their game (again, total their choice).

So I would say (again) that it's best to just "ignore" this title if you are a 'No NTR/Only MC" kind of player. It's not for 'us', I highly doubt it ever will be for 'us' and while I do think the tags are misleading, the Dev has stated several times in the comments that the Non NTR people are not the audience they are focused on (which, again, is fine).

Personally, I hit 'ignore' once I saw the dick cage (the only reason I am here was that I got a reply to my original post and decided to read the rest of the thread).

Best that 'we' (the Non-NTR crowd) just move on and stop adding page after page of comments that the poor overworked mods will have to prune.

Good Luck Dev!

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
While I completely agree with you, I do not think the Dev is going to re-write anything.

Rewriting implies that there was a mistake of some kind, and from the comments, I honestly think that the Dev has created their game this way on purpose.

They know who their target audience is, there have also been pages of comments explain what issues the "non-NTR' crowd has with the game. To which the Developer has said, "My game, my way, your not my target audience" (which is completely fair).

Unless the Developer is more special than a sack full of 'differently abled' hammers that are banging their heads together until they conclude that 2+2='Duh'. I would say that they now have a clear understanding of what turns the Non-NTR/Only MC crowd off and have decided that they don't care and want it in their game (again, total their choice).

So I would say (again) that it's best to just "ignore" this title if you are a 'No NTR/Only MC" kind of player. It's not for 'us', I highly doubt it ever will be for 'us' and while I do think the tags are misleading, the Dev has stated several times in the comments that the Non NTR people are not the audience they are focused on (which, again, is fine).

Personally, I hit 'ignore' once I saw the dick cage (the only reason I am here was that I got a reply to my original post and decided to read the rest of the thread).

Best that 'we' (the Non-NTR crowd) just move on and stop adding page after page of comments that the poor overworked mods will have to prune.

Good Luck Dev!
The rewrite was for the lies on the OP not for the game itself, but this is true, best to move on.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
No, according to this, Nick had sex with Trisha, and that's why Jasmine broke up with him.
View attachment 1287158
Trisha and Nick have no current sexual relationship, Trisha is getting into Orfeus slowly, while Orfeus having no idea how to handle his feelings for Trisha messes things up , stay tuned to see what’s coming
We don’t want to give away the story and spoil the upcoming episodes. We will be releasing small puzzle stories on our patron page before hand. You can keep an eye on the progress in our discord or in our patreon page !!!
Ntr is a part of the game and it will be , even if it is optional, it will not change. We don’t care if we lose half the people as you propose, in fact we care more about the “other half” or small part. That’s the game
Spoiler alert: Nick fucked Trish before MC.
So Nick has fucked both the girls before the MC.

I personally think its really shitty to try and sidestep Sming403 when they point blank asking about it with a "wait and see" when the information is clearly already in the game. You clearly state ya care more about the NTR crowd and wont change anything, seems jealousy is the theme.

Its time to give up the ghost on this one. With a built in friend-tagonist, who's already fucked both girls, and a MC who clearly doesn't deserve them...This is primarily an NTR game.

Which honestly is fine, NTR has fans, let them play this.
Next time just be upfront in your OP and your responses about your game's primary focus and themes. It saves everyone the headache and has the added benefit where you don't look shady as fuck trying to trick people.

Good luck.

Last edited:

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
Spoiler alert: Nick fucked Trish before MC.
So Nick has fucked both the girls before the MC.

I personally think its really shitty to try and sidestep Sming403 when they point blank asking about it with a "wait and see" when the information is clearly already in the game. You clearly state ya care more about the NTR crowd and wont change anything, seems jealousy is the theme.

Its time to give up the ghost on this one. With a built in friend-tagonist, who's already fucked both girls, and a MC who clearly doesn't deserve them...This is primarily an NTR game.

Which honestly is fine, NTR has fans, let them play this.
Next time just be upfront in your OP and your responses about your game's primary focus and themes. It saves everyone the headache and has the added benefit where you don't look shady as fuck trying to trick people.

Good luck.
Well i asked the same question but dev said he does'nt want to give away the story so we have to wait for future updates. I think imma stay away from game or wait for a few updates until nick and trisha shit is sorted out , based on that i might play it further or not bcuz it really changes the way you see trisha as LI , I would prefer her to be a good person rather than a untrustful bitch who knowing nick was with jasmine still had sex with him.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
I don't want to just pile on the dev. I'm all for supporting new devs and letting them do their thing. But I think the handling of the whole Nick and Trisha thing is needlessly elusive. I'm a fan of NTR (even if the stories are getting dreadfully cliche), so I'm not sensitive to anything potentially NTR. But I don't understand why a straightforward answer can't be given to information that has already been given in the game. Nick stated in with an inner monologue that he slept with Trisha, and that's why Jasmine broke up with him.

So, the only thing that needs to be answered is this. Was what Nick said true? That's it. We don't need to know what's going to happen in the future. We don't need to be spoiled anything. Simply, is what Nick said true? I think it's pretty straightforward; Nick slept with Trisha because that's what he said. Unless he was lying, but why would he do that? He wasn't talking to anyone. Those were thoughts in his head. Is he lying to himself? The only other possibility is that he was drugged and made to believe he slept with Trisha. But that seems like a convoluted plot development.

Bottom line, answering the simple question about Nick and Trisha should not spoil anything because it's already been mentioned in game. So, just throw a bone to people who are giving the game a shot, and answer their question straightforward. You lose nothing by answering their question, and could potentially gain trust (especially given that trust is already being lost based on previous comments).

1.60 star(s) 8 Votes