macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
From a moral point of view lets say i agree with you and maybe you can do this with small devs to give them a little push as you say (only once although that's still breaking the site rules) but as far as im concerned this game has been ''pushed'' 3 times already in 3 days and thats as far as i saw it,it could have been more,idk since im not here 24/7.So you tell me how is that fair to other devs and not breaking the rules and moral codes?
i dont know.. i myself too aint here 24/7 XD

I m just saying that it exist a lil' of this from time to time (as help, like i mentionned).

it's clear that 3 times in 3 days is a bit suspicious. But i guess moderators and staff will clear this and take appropriate decision if requierd. Not like nobody else can do anythign anyway...

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Honestly this game is probably a 1 or 2 star game but it is mostly because it uses unity which is annoying for a VN and the English is terrible. The sexual kinks aren't really my cup of tea either but it isn't a reason to leave a particularly negative review.

That said, as mentioned, dev said BDSM and NTR are optional. Not sure I consider the choice between those 2 things as making them both optional.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Just because they have the right to do it doesn't make it the right thing to do.

This game has NTR listed in its tags so why would anybody expect a nice wholesome romance? I just don't get these folk that shit on games simply because they don't like the content. Why not just move along to a game that has the content they do like and let the NTR fans rate the game so we get a more objective reflection of the game's actual quality?
There's romance in the tags maybe if you stopped salivating over that ntr tag you might see the other ones.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Just because they have the right to do it doesn't make it the right thing to do.

This game has NTR listed in its tags so why would anybody expect a nice wholesome romance? I just don't get these folk that shit on games simply because they don't like the content. Why not just move along to a game that has the content they do like and let the NTR fans rate the game so we get a more objective reflection of the game's actual quality?
Did you read this?
" fetishes that will NOT be forced! Example: NTR choice, BDSM, etc will not be forced. YOU and only YOU decide what your experience is going to be! "
The key part is "will NOT be forced" Yet right off the start there are no options to avoid any of it at all. Not a great way to start your game claiming content will not be forced yet doing exactly that. Your choice is NTR or femdom how is that not forced. People are bitching more because the dev mislead them and then lied about not forcing shit. The problem isnt the NTR is the deceptive crap the dev pulled.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Ntr is a part of the game and it will be , even if it is optional, it will not change. We don’t care if we lose half the people as you propose, in fact we care more about the “other half” or small part. That’s the game , if you like what you’re playing, you are going to stay, if not then there’s no problem. We are not changing the way the game is planned. We tell our story. If you want stay if not there’s so many other great games out there !
We will be releasing a small update next week with fixes on the first episodes script and a bit more in detail character profile , both for Trisha and Mc , we want you to like moreTrisha, she is our gem as well ;) but we also want you to feel what orfeus feels about jasmine’s plan so expect a better flow from the begging . Thanks everyone for your feedback!
You can't just say "fuck you" to half your audience and say "Thanks everyone for the feedback!"
The game as it stands directly goes against what you have said. I don't care if your game contains 100% unavoidable NTR with your mother while she fucks 100 dudes. What matters is at least staying consistent to what you say. Trust means a lot. You said everything would be "optional." Well, optionally, you can get NTR'd in the past and again in the present from what I understand. The MC is an ass and the Main LI is annoying... like, do you see a good conversion rate here? PLEASE! Don't change your story. Keep it like you want, but DON'T lie. Be open with your intentions and stick to them. I don't know about your shady updates thing, but at least update it when there is something significant to add.

One last comment, why are you liking every comment? It's weird. Some guys says "Nah, this game sucks balls, DEV I hope you fall into lava" and you like the post. Is that some reverse psychology BS? It sounds passive aggressive to me.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Tried the game and deleted it fast, too much talk of how nick fucked both Jasmine (is her ex) and cheated on her with the new GF of the mc (Trisha), also the whole thing with Jasmine forced femdom and caging the mc's dick was the final point for me to delete the game.
I doubt anyone that is not into ntr or femdom will ever enjoy the game as it is now, can't even see how this will turn into harem with a mc that is okey with putting a cage in his dick and do such humiliating shit even if he is blackmailed, in any case not my kind of game but good luck xD
Thankyou Man.. You are the man along with redpillblues make decisions easy for me in these "avoidable" NTR games before trying it even.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
At least he did add the proper tags to the game, that for me is enough to have my respect.
While is not my kind of game I at least respect the dev for being honest about what content he is making.
In any case, what you may find light femdom can be "hard" femdom for me, people have different opinions about everything so I don't think this is entirely his fault. We should be glad that for once a dev is honest and put the proper tags in a game, wish all did that so I can just play the games I like instead of having to test all of them myself.
(y)
But, he should have kept that 2 choices (NTR or Femdom) warning in OP. So that, who are not into either of that, will never play this game and all this discussion can be minimized. Either way, We always with you in your Non-NTR Journey.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
He's trying to double dip like every other ntr dev.

I don't think there's even an argument that harem/vanilla games are more popular than ntr games, so if you want to make an ntr game but brand it as harem game with optional ntr, you get more people interested and as long as you keep teasing the content and only doing the minimal effort for the "harem" path, people will stay for some reason, Cultural Shock is the perfect example of that.
Wow, so nice to see my kind of guys. I thought i'm the only one who have these opinions on so called "avoidable" NTR games. Some games's survival depends mostly on contraversies & daily war on game threads. This game is added to that list.

MTZ32

Dec 13, 2019
Sorry for the question, but please tell me how can I hide the text? I always have that problem when the game is in unity. By the way the story looks great, the characters are very well developed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game has NTR listed in its tags so why would anybody expect a nice wholesome romance?
The game has romance listed in it's tags.....

Mainly because one of the routes is advertised as a nice wholesome romance.

Jasmine is the NTR route, Trisha is the romance route.

Reactions: linkinn

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
The game is more like a kinetic novel you know , first of all dev says there are things that are optional , which they are not , the girl mc likes has been fucked by his friend and you can't do shit to stop this , the same girl is groped by another man , same thing again you can't do shit about it. MC sometimes behaves like a moron and fucks his friend's ex gf , without giving us any choice.

SO i would say just change the tag from VN to KN and remove the optional part , harem and romance tag bcuz it does'nt matter when you LI turns out to be a slut from the game bcuz ntr is not optional in here and it will be shoved up MC's ass in any route like it or not.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
The fact that there is two routes.. Femdom or NTR, cause those are the two choices not NTR or Romance... Makes the Harem tag of this game pointless... I also see Incest who the fuck is MC related too?
Wait, you're telling me that you can't have a "harem" composed of girls who own you? :unsure: I mean, if there is a man and he serves many women, isn't that also a kind of harem?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Wait, you're telling me that you can't have a "harem" composed of girls who own you? :unsure: I mean, if there is a man and he serves many women, isn't that also a kind of harem?
well it is. But it's more dominated than harem.

i m not sure 1 man getting toy'ed by many women would receive a "harem" definition. even tho, it is technically as it's 1 man and many women. (contrary would be "revere harem")

kind of "dominated harem" i guess...

it's like people considering polygyny okay, but polyandry is NOT okay. XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Aseratrix

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Its not cool that people use the review option merely to emphasize their dislike, the review should give others some insight into the game besides that you don't like this or that fetish or that they are optional or not.
Did you actually bother to read the reviews? Because none of them are "I don't like X so I give this X stars", most of them are actually pretty detailed. Also, if the dev says one thing here but does a complete opposite in the game, it 100% should get reflected in a review.

What do you want people to say? "I don't mind that the English is bad or that the story is super basic at this point, on top of that, the dev is trying to fuck us over with saying one thing but doing the other, therefore I give this 5/5"?

Come on man, you like this game for your reasons and that's cool but some people don't like it for their reasons and that's also cool.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Did you actually bothered to read the reviews? Because none of them are "I don't like X so I give this X stars", most of them are actually pretty detailed. Also, if the dev says one thing here but does a complete opposite in the game, it 100% should get reflected in a review.

What do you want people to say? "I don't mind that the English is bad or that the story is super basic at this point, on top of that, the dev is trying to fuck us over with saying one thing but doing the other, therefore I give this 5/5"?

Come on man, you like this game for your reasons and that's cool but some people don't like it for their reasons and that's also cool.
Lets see,

The only legitimate complaint for which a -1 or -2 stars would be justified, but not a -4 star is the yet not kept promise of various fetish routes to be optional. Still, they didn't even consider that maybe the options they miss will come in a future update, since the game is clearly in a very early stage. Yet the dev clearly states this:

"...we are planning on releasing different routes in the future and certain fetishes that will NOT be forced!"

Why its so hard getting the words "planning" "future" and "will"?

Based on what they wrote about the rest, the "reviewers" here would still bash on the game because they hate the current content.

Language is something the dev can work on, the game doesn't deserve to be buried in 1 stars, demotivating the dev so early for that.

They didn't employ any constructive criticism, they didn't suggest improvements, they didn't gave the dev any quarters, any benefit of doubt, any room to correct the error of lacking options. These "reviews" are clearly products of anger and an attempt to "punish" the dev for not giving them what they expected.

If this was a reasonable way to rate/review a game, then should we all go and seek out games containing fetishes we hate and 1 star them? I don't think anger-venting ever qualifies as a review.

Spoiler-filled, badly worded, heavily opinionated, comment-level monstrosities yes, they are. Reviews they are not! Reviews should be a little bit more thought-out than a comment expressing disappointment or frustration.

Not liking the game is cool indeed, 1-starring it based on not liking the fetishes it contains, not cool at all. I usually do not go out of my way to even bother reviewing a game I dislike based on the sort of adult content it features.

Last edited:
1.60 star(s) 8 Votes