4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey,
Future tags would be group sex, harem and more to be decided yet.
As for now, lesbian content is not optional, do you prefer to skip those or why do you ask? :)

Cheers
making any lewd-content non optional (regardless if it is skippable or not) usually isnt the best approach nor wisest developing decision. unless we are talking about KN ofc.

for example, by reading this i have no desire to try your game, even if i was intrigued a bit by an overview and a few preview-renders.

Reactions: EJW and Fatue

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
making any lewd-content non optional (regardless if it is skippable or not) usually isnt the best approach nor wisest developing decision. unless we are talking about KN ofc.

for example, by reading this i have no desire to try your game, even if i was intrigued a bit by an overview and a few preview-renders.
I understand, the code would support making lewd scenes optional, not promising anything but maybe it will be there in a future update.

Reactions: Abhai
Feb 20, 2024
Hey,
As for now, lesbian content is not optional, do you prefer to skip those or why do you ask? :)

Cheers

No. Skipping is not enough. There are fetishes where skipping is not enough. Like Lesbians, NTR, Swinging, Sharing, Femdom, Rape, etc. So those have to be completely avoidable and not happen in any situation if the player so desires. Otherwise you will lose a large number of players. They won't even touch the game if those things can't be made avoidable. In skipping, shit happens in the background and that's not acceptable.

Another thing if there is a harem in the game, then lesbians don't fit in the harem. Because then it's no longer a harem or more accurately it feels like it's the harem of those bitches who fuck each other and the MC is just a side character and a plaything to be used every now and then. My harem never includes lesbians or bi characters. It is then no longer a harem i.e. MC and women.

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
No. Skipping is not enough. There are fetishes where skipping is not enough. Like Lesbians, NTR, Swinging, Sharing, Femdom, Rape, etc. So those have to be completely avoidable and not happen in any situation if the player so desires. Otherwise you will lose a large number of players. They won't even touch the game if those things can't be made avoidable. In skipping, shit happens in the background and that's not acceptable.

Another thing if there is a harem in the game, then lesbians don't fit in the harem. Because then it's no longer a harem or more accurately it feels like it's the harem of those bitches who fuck each other and the MC is just a side character and a plaything to be used every now and then. My harem never includes lesbians or bi characters. It is then no longer a harem i.e. MC and women.
Thanks I wasn't aware about the importance of skipping content.

I agree about the harem content, we will only include the harem tag when we really have content for that.

IMNC

Sep 3, 2019
Hey,
Cheers
Another thing if there is a harem in the game, then lesbians don't fit in the harem. Because then it's no longer a harem or more accurately it feels like it's the harem of those bitches who fuck each other and the MC is just a side character and a plaything to be used every now and then.
"There should be no lesbian sex in a harem" is a niche view. Far less people are turned off by intra-harem lesbian sex than by netorare, netorase, swinging, sharing, or rape. Very light femdom (like a take-charge woman who knows what she wants) is likewise inoffensive. Much more than that can be divisive.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes