4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Parigar

May 4, 2020
Is the game not starting or you're stuck somewhere?
I would appreciate any feedback to help make it more stable.

discord: neoncassandra or message me here.
Nah, none of that, just running an unsupported windows version, good luck moving forward though, will be looking out for further development.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonCassandra

restrictive

Jun 4, 2020
Not my cup size.
I'd also like it better with less attention grabbing animation on the front page. Real annoying that.

Apr 28, 2018
There are many games out there that have issues with general direction of development. Their creators try to implement many mechanics and eventially get bogged down in a swamp of bugs or never-ending rebalances of their pointless mechanics, they publish "technical" updates with zero content for months and lose players because they dont want complex gameplay in a H-game. Or oftentimes creators try to implement many fetishes and they lose core audience once they disappoint them by implementing something questionable. Contrary to said above, this project inspires high expectations.The point of this game is stated in the title and is present in every screenshot. Indeed, BOOBA is the ultimate way to success. May the power of BOOBA be with you all the way, dev team.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes