4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Hey, can you elaborate what you want to do exactly?
I don't know about that guy, but I used save editor online, found the money and changed the value then downloaded the save and now I wanna replace the original save with 200$ with my modified one where I changed the value to 150.000$. Just to see if it works cuz I don't feel like grinding for money.

Reactions: NeonCassandra

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
I would like to but it's really not that easy, they are not stored in a readable file.
Wait for a future version to get better access to save files please.
So... could you please tell me where the save files are stored so I can go replace the old file xD, thank you.

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
I don't know about that guy, but I used save editor online, found the money and changed the value then downloaded the save and now I wanna replace the original save with 200$ with my modified one where I changed the value to 150.000$. Just to see if it works cuz I don't feel like grinding for money.
Haha that is a cool way.
Unfortunately you won't be able to load it, the download feature was more for us game admins, that we can load game files in the "Members Area" for bug fixing.

In a future update you will be able to put the save file in the %appdata%/JugsBay folder like in other renpy games and it will be accessible if the data format stays the same.

Reactions: Gojii and RaviCK98

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Haha that is a cool way.
Unfortunately you won't be able to load it, the download feature was more for us game admins, that we can load game files in the "Members Area" for bug fixing.

In a future update you will be able to put the save file in the %appdata%/JugsBay folder like in other renpy games and it will be accessible if the data format stays the same.
Well... cheat engine it is then... cuz I ain't grinding for money xD

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Well... cheat engine it is then... cuz I ain't grinding for money xD
Sorry, won't work, at least not that easy since it's split in multiple processes, people already tried.

Hint: You can start approaching Nora and start her Story, with a low entry of 25$ for a "Club Ticket".
And while you experience the story you will make enough money to enjoy all the other character stories for now. :cool:

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Sorry, won't work, at least not that easy since it's split in multiple processes, people already tried.

Hint: You can start approaching Nora and start her Story, with a low entry of 25$ for a "Club Ticket".
And while you experience the story you will make enough money to enjoy all the other character stories for now. :cool:
...I'm kind of split between Uni and work... don't think I really have time for grinding and such, I'm here just for a quick pump and dump to relieve the stress a bit... it is what it is, I'll wait until we either get some ingame built cheats or any way to change the data, good luck bud

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
...I'm kind of split between Uni and work... don't think I really have time for grinding and such, I'm here just for a quick pump and dump to relieve the stress a bit... it is what it is, I'll wait until we either get some ingame built cheats or any way to change the data, good luck bud
Understandable, thanks!

123emrex123

Feb 16, 2018

i really like this game but earn money is very hard

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonCassandra
4.30 star(s) 3 Votes