4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Interesting game, couple of points I would recommend:

1, When doing trading there needs to be a trade all items button, to save you clicking hundreds of times to sell your stock items.

2, Some tip of how to complete the missing memories. I'll keep trying but so far missing about 4 and spent day and night in each location trying to find what I need to do next.

Great game, well done.

One I'd support for sure.

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
I see, any plans for Android version in future?
We would like too, offering Android version was a goal we made early on.
However while trying to build for android in v1, we encountered some problems we didn't consider.
It's possible but will take much effort, something we likely gonna do in a future update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dauggie

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Can say the developers have a roadmap through v0.5 of the game already outlined, and put out notices of fixes/improvements of what theyre doing for the next build on a regular basis of the discord for backers to see what they're supporting, essentially like a live feed trello updates. Probably the most transparent dev I can recall having encountered. (Theyre like the anti-Summertime Saga :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: )

Definitely recommend backing on that basis.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeonCassandra

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Interesting game, couple of points I would recommend:

1, When doing trading there needs to be a trade all items button, to save you clicking hundreds of times to sell your stock items.

2, Some tip of how to complete the missing memories. I'll keep trying but so far missing about 4 and spent day and night in each location trying to find what I need to do next.

Great game, well done.

One I'd support for sure.
Thank you much, appreciate it.

1. You're right, gonna note that down, thanks.
2. I'm curious, how did you know, that you're missing 4 memories?
We don't display any total amount memories in the game.

Besides that, we have a hint section in the phone > contacts > character, telling you whats to do to finish a characters story.
The rest like random events at locations are mostly encountered by exploring.

I can think of a way to display the total amount of random moments vs the experienced ones, would also be beneficial for bug fixing if every moment in the game data will also appear in the game itself. :)

Reactions: Gojii

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Can say the developers have a roadmap through v0.5 of the game already outlined, and put out notices of fixes/improvements of what theyre doing for the next build on a regular basis of the discord for backers to see what they're supporting, essentially like a live feed trello updates. Probably the most transparent dev I can recall having encountered. (Theyre like the anti-Summertime Saga :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: )

Definitely recommend backing on that basis.
:KEK:
Thank you, always appreciate your support :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gojii

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Thank you much, appreciate it.

1. You're right, gonna note that down, thanks.
2. I'm curious, how did you know, that you're missing 4 memories?
We don't display any total amount memories in the game.

Besides that, we have a hint section in the phone > contacts > character, telling you whats to do to finish a characters story.
The rest like random events at locations are mostly encountered by exploring.

I can think of a way to display the total amount of random moments vs the experienced ones, would also be beneficial for bug fixing if every moment in the game data will also appear in the game itself. :)
On the phone, there are blank blocks in a few places in the memory area, so to me that indicated these are scenes that have not been reached. Perhaps I miss understood.

I never saw the contacts showing missing or outstanding progress areas, so maybe make that more prominent if possible.

If this isn't the case, then a third item is needed, listed below.

3, Notificaction to state or show all content progress is complete. Saves the MC from wasting time looking for something that isn't there. I cannot confirm about the contacts, sorry, but I did spend ages looking so maybe just needs to be made more clearer that there is more to do or available.

Reactions: NeonCassandra

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
On the phone, there are blank blocks in a few places in the memory area, so to me that indicated these are scenes that have not been reached. Perhaps I miss understood.

I never saw the contacts showing missing or outstanding progress areas, so maybe make that more prominent if possible.

If this isn't the case, then a third item is needed, listed below.

3, Notificaction to state or show all content progress is complete. Saves the MC from wasting time looking for something that isn't there. I cannot confirm about the contacts, sorry, but I did spend ages looking so maybe just needs to be made more clearer that there is more to do or available.
Ohh, I fear thats more due some memories not displayed correctly, like a preview image is missing, instead of not unlocked memories, sorry for that. :D

Good point, I'm working on a notification system for that.
I wanted to avoid having the common renpy sandbox game pitfall of players going into empty locations hoping for content and wasting time.
So this is very important for me to improve on asap.

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes