4.30 star(s) 3 Votes

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
making any lewd-content non optional (regardless if it is skippable or not) usually isnt the best approach nor wisest developing decision. unless we are talking about KN ofc.

for example, by reading this i have no desire to try your game, even if i was intrigued a bit by an overview and a few preview-renders.
To me it's "monster girl" that makes me not want to try the game. I see a lovely title animation, then an announcement that I will have to walk through unrealistic silliness.

qaiser

Nov 18, 2018
To me it's "monster girl" that makes me not want to try the game. I see a lovely title animation, then an announcement that I will have to walk through unrealistic silliness.
if u dont like monster girl then rename ur dick to pussy. :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: IXL

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
JugsBay-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Purple Filth

Apr 26, 2018
anyone here finished the current version? would be nice if someone here can share some pointers and how to earn money here and how to progress storyline faster
Before you get the modeling agency job just collect your mint and lavender every morning and craft the items to sell to the spa (preferably the lavender since it goes for $12 and you get 3 a day but you get $8 for the mint so do that as well). If you are out of rubber bands you can buy them from the store for a $1.

Keep doing that until you have enough to buy the items needed to continue the story for some of the ladies (Gym Lady, Spa Lady and your Video game Buddy) and 10 dollars for rent. Not sure if its game over if you dont pay the rent or does it go in overdraft.

Once you get further and get the job you have a chance to make money selecting the best pictures you take and they are the same everytime so if you missed it by picking the wrong picture you'll get another chance.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NeonCassandra

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
There are many games out there that have issues with general direction of development. Their creators try to implement many mechanics and eventially get bogged down in a swamp of bugs or never-ending rebalances of their pointless mechanics, they publish "technical" updates with zero content for months and lose players because they dont want complex gameplay in a H-game. Or oftentimes creators try to implement many fetishes and they lose core audience once they disappoint them by implementing something questionable. Contrary to said above, this project inspires high expectations.The point of this game is stated in the title and is present in every screenshot. Indeed, BOOBA is the ultimate way to success. May the power of BOOBA be with you all the way, dev team.
Thank you for the kind words, appreciate it.
While we want to avoid complex gameplay, we sure try to have some enjoyable sandbox features in the future.

Reactions: Gojii

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Tries to access internet for some reason.
For the Members Area in the start screen, we check if user is already loggedin. Nothing special.
We both are working on the game at the same time, therefore we implemented a data sync that we can always work and test with the latest data and on the same game version the player will experience.

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
Don't cha hate it when they do that?
Never know what all data they're collecting or software they're
trying to install in the background or whatever....

Good catch....I didn't notice cuz my firewall was on silent...dumb me.
We don't collect any data and nowadays the OS are so secure, it would be very hard to crawl any data fromother directories than the game itself.

For the Members Area in the start screen, we check if user is already loggedin. Nothing more.
We both are working on the game at the same time, therefore we implemented a data sync that we can always work and test with the latest data and on the same game version the player will experience.

NeonCassandra

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2018
When you don't talk with Hitomi, besides the Intro, you will never encounter the fantasy world.
Everything else happens in Jugs Bay :)

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes