Thank you for updating the thread!
Very big fan ofJuicyNeko. :love::love::love:
Gotta love those facials

P.S.
Downloaded the 3 Vids with Tifa
All OK (y)

hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
I might be wrong but from my personal experience it's pointless to perform a scan on zipped file because Anti-Viruses are able to scan only a files which are e.g. less than 5MB big. That's why a lots of hackers are artificially changing binary of files with tons of 0 in order to increase the size of the file (to dodge anti-viruses protection) and similar thing can be said about this as well. You can see it in summary screen that it only scanned 1 file (.zip) instead of 3.

OdinHyne

May 9, 2022
The Tifa Bar has lower quality than the previous videos. :( Could he be running out of juice.
I not feeling the JuicyNeko fever

Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
The Tifa Bar has lower quality than the previous videos. :( Could he be running out of juice.
I not feeling the JuicyNeko fever
Or perhaps too much Tifa is simply too much. It would be nice to see some girls from the other FF titles (FFXV?). Also, Cloud needs to buzz off. His passive/brooding personality may have been cool back in the 90', but nowadays he's just been a killjoy. A poor match for a charismatic (& emotionally mature) girl like tifa. Bring on Barett, or my ol' friend Cid Highwind. Hell, even Reno, Rufus, Rude... anyone but motherfucking Cloud.

Phreak44444

Feb 23, 2020
O
Or perhaps too much Tifa is simply too much. It would be nice to see some girls from the other FF titles (FFXV?). Also, Cloud needs to buzz off. His passive/brooding personality may have been cool back in the 90', but nowadays he's just been a killjoy. A poor match for a charismatic (& emotionally mature) girl like tifa. Bring on Barett, or my ol' friend Cid Highwind. Hell, even Reno, Rufus, Rude... anyone but motherfucking Cloud.
Or the notorious no face bald man that usually doesn't stick out XD. I'd like to see more Lightning, Serah, or Vanille tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Or the notorious no face bald man that usually doesn't stick out XD. I'd like to see more Lightning, Serah, or Vanille tbh.
It's funny how Johnny Sins "the notorious bald man that doesn't stick out" actually fucks with more moxie and passion than Cloud. That's actually quite something, when you think about it.

Last edited:

Phreak44444

Feb 23, 2020
It's funny how Johnny Sins "the notorious bald man that doesn't stick out" actually fucks with more moxie and passion than Cloud. That's actually quite something, when you think about it.
Well he IS a doctor/lawyer/coach/astronaut/etc afterall

Master_Bates

May 28, 2020
Nah, the Tifa x Cloud videos are the best and there never enough Tifa.

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
I much prefer tifa cloud, or other personal why not, on the other hand especially not Barett

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yeah, he's too vanilla. I wish he could make Tifa with some nice Final Fantasy monsters.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes