Collection Video Juicyneko Collection [2024-04-05] [juicyneko]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Funnyfrog

Nov 28, 2019
i downloaded 3 new tifa vids and my window defender said that it has virut and block it. what's wrong
Same here, i deleted the File but i cant. Now its gone and i have no idea where it goes. Running anti virus for checking if its a real Virus

Edit: After 3 Scans and searching for a hidden File = No Results found. I guess its a broken upload or something. When someone find something, please Replay.
Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Remizdabezt

Babadiboopi

Jan 3, 2022
Yeah, got virus warning too. Windows Defender, sorry it's in swedish.. but it should be clear what the problem is.

Skärmklipp.PNG

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
i downloaded 3 new tifa vids and my window defender said that it has virut and block it. what's wrong
ok 3 vid tifa definitely do not work says virus
Yeah, got virus warning too. Windows Defender, sorry it's in swedish.. but it should be clear what the problem is.
same here windows say virus detect
For the last time, guys: the file is clean. Please stop panicking over false alarms from jumpy AV software and questionable OS "defenders":
Nope.jpg
Drag-&-drop your own download into VirusTotal main page. See for yourself.

Last edited:

u12938123

May 30, 2021
@SkrerkS

We're not panicking just stating what occurs in Windows when downloading the file. I'm getting the same behavior as the other 3-4 posters here. Can't open / extract the latest file from OP. I'm on Windows 11 at least. Here's what properties looks like. If I click 'unblock' then the file disappears from my Downloads folder.

properties.png

This occurs when downloading from any of the places - gofile, uploadhaven, or racaty. Downloading again and trying to use WinRAR to extract:

error.png

Upon clicking ok, the file then gets quarantined or removed as well.

May 21, 2019
@SkrerkS

We're not panicking just stating what occurs in Windows when downloading the file. I'm getting the same behavior as the other 3-4 posters here. Can't open / extract the latest file from OP. I'm on Windows 11 at least. Here's what properties looks like. If I click 'unblock' then the file disappears from my Downloads folder.

View attachment 1800909

This occurs when downloading from any of the places - gofile, uploadhaven, or racaty. Downloading again and trying to use WinRAR to extract:

View attachment 1800913

Upon clicking ok, the file then gets quarantined or removed as well.
It's your machine. I downloaded and unzipped it with no problem

Reactions: Claire R.E.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The file was zipped in a Linux computer. I really doubt there's something in there, but perhaps it created something that Windows didn't like.

Reactions: JC_Hunter
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes