Collection Video Juicyneko Collection [2024-04-05] [juicyneko]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Fang is my favorite FF13 girl she have one of my favorite female designs in the entire FF, too bad there no good quality stuff of her.
I completely agree. She's really got a chic touch of glamor that we don't usually see in so many FF titles. She's definitely a keeper.

Reactions: Master_Bates

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Yup. JuicyNeko ran out of juice. :(

View attachment 1860638
Ran out of juice AND sauce as well, by the look of things. Hopefully he can overcome the "minor health issues", and perhaps get a little more daring and creative with his upcoming works. I have to admit, his animations have been a little too tame and softcore for a while now... Just my opinion though. A bit of hot pepper or sour lemon should be fine for a change. 'sokay, Tifa can take it :sneaky:

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
Out of juice and sauce because he wants to start making more variations and longer videos in general? Personally I'd much rather watch 1-2 minute animations from him every few months compared to the current monthly clips.

Reactions: mohsenbahadorixz

dubmo

Jan 6, 2022
It's Marie Rose for their next animation I believe?
Yup.

"Hey all, I had a very good rest. Now I’m ready to create more stuff! Next video will be Marie Rose. I have been working on her render a bit and will be posting one soon!"

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes