3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

riai

Nov 25, 2017
Anyone know if there is any news on the game's next update?

New Outfit
4 dagen geleden
Here is a sample of the new outfit which will be available to purchase in the next update. This outfit will replace the 3rd outfit "Yummy Treat" that was previously displayed, as that outfit was far to much of a party dress and not suitable for working as a waitress.

As you can imagine, this is going to take a lot of renders to get this dress ready so this next update will take some time, I appreciate your patience as I continue working towards the next release!

Don't worry if you had your hopes set on seeing Julia in the previous outfit (with the black boots)... That outfit is planned to be recycled and used for a different part of the game!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019

New Outfit
4 dagen geleden
Here is a sample of the new outfit which will be available to purchase in the next update. This outfit will replace the 3rd outfit "Yummy Treat" that was previously displayed, as that outfit was far to much of a party dress and not suitable for working as a waitress.

As you can imagine, this is going to take a lot of renders to get this dress ready so this next update will take some time, I appreciate your patience as I continue working towards the next release!

Don't worry if you had your hopes set on seeing Julia in the previous outfit (with the black boots)... That outfit is planned to be recycled and used for a different part of the game!
Julia is good but I would prefer hot scenes with her little sister.:love:will we continue to party with her sister and men?

DSM010

May 6, 2022
i like the story line, gameplay, & themes. but am stuck in the Angel's party loop, and refuse to attempt multiple work-arounds to get past such a basic & critical error. I will wait until a future corrective update. other than that, nice work Dev!

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Someone actually likes this landlord and his friend scenes? I mean two uptades in a roll for them...

There's so much content in this game it would be way better that bottom created a poll like that continuation of the school scene/bath scene/babysitter scene and then his supporters could vote

GordoFaper

Sep 16, 2018
Someone actually likes this landlord and his friend scenes? I mean two uptades in a roll for them...

There's so much content in this game it would be way better that bottom created a poll like that continuation of the school scene/bath scene/babysitter scene and then his supporters could vote
Landlord is great, the only problem is you can't skip him.

Reactions: yrban7477

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
Where does this version end? I'm feeling im in a loop with working and the landlord... (i had the 2 guys and now its only the landlord again)

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Where does this version end? I'm feeling im in a loop with working and the landlord... (i had the 2 guys and now its only the landlord again)
It is quite annoying that there is no "end of content" message. Most games not completed will actually let people know. I was actually fond of this game but with the extreme delays, making another game with the money people gave for this one and some of the lazy crap in the more recent versions I am starting to care a lot less about this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: blastwave2k

Dirk87

Jul 23, 2017
If you feel like you're in a loop, you've probably reached the end already. I don't think there was a "you've seen all there is to see" screen... but it's been quite a while.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
There's different scenes for weekends and phone calls otherwise it's eternal loop and you've reached end of content.

Marc us

Mar 1, 2019
how do you replay scenes?

The developer would need to add store purchases like lube and toys.

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
This feels like abandoned. Uptades were coming more fast and now this dev is shitting for this game and decided to develop the other cuckhold shit game

Reactions: TheUberstuff
3.10 star(s) 24 Votes