3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
rumour has it, the next update will be bigger.
i just wish the dev would comunicate what's the dev is doing on a weekly basis.
that way, people at least know if the project is still ongoing.

Reactions: Priappus

Kabaplanca225

May 16, 2022
rumour has it, the next update will be bigger.
i just wish the dev would comunicate what's the dev is doing on a weekly basis.
that way, people at least know if the project is still ongoing.
I hope you're right but i doubt it,Dev has been awol for a long minute

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
he answered me no a while ago, he has lost all the characters design in a computer crash and couldn't find time to make them again as they were...if some big fans could that would be great
Wow and if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you. What about backups? Someone stupid enough not to back up their work is someone I sure as hell wouldn't support.

loffy777

Feb 3, 2019
Wow and if you believe that I have a bridge to sell you. What about backups? Someone stupid enough not to back up their work is someone I sure as hell wouldn't support.
I just tell you what he said, if you re not happy with the answer, move on or try to contact him yourself

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I just tell you what he said, if you re not happy with the answer, move on or try to contact him yourself
Notice I said "IF". I never said you believed them. This dev has been a joke for a very long time. They took the money people gave for this game and used it for that other game he started working on. Now as far as I can tell NEITHER are being worked on. The dev is a scam artist and no one should support them.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes