3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
This feels like abandoned. Uptades were coming more fast and now this dev is shitting for this game and decided to develop the other cuckhold shit game
Well said, I tried the other shit game and it is shit. I wonder how much money the dev got for this game that he used for the other game. I really wish these devs were more decent and only used the money they got for SPECIFIC game for that SPECIFIC game. They should have to refund people's money. I was actually considering giving money to this dev, I am glad I know what they are really like before I did and now I never will.

Amypg

Oct 6, 2019
anyone else getting stuck at angel's party? nothing is changing for me it keeps repeating after getting drunk and then going to the closet, she says ok to go in then it goes black then repeats everything

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
anyone else getting stuck at angel's party? nothing is changing for me it keeps repeating after getting drunk and then going to the closet, she says ok to go in then it goes black then repeats everything
Same here, I think that's as far as the game goes without an update, which I don't think is ever going to happen.

Reactions: deviled_egg

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
Same here, I think that's as far as the game goes without an update, which I don't think is ever going to happen.
dunno how you played it. but remember to look and talk to npcs
but it worked for me
i think i started to go to second floor explored up there
back down to kitchen drink 1 beer
back up to second floor
back to kitchen and drink some more

scorpking

Aug 3, 2023
but it worked for me
back up to second floor
yeah, then talked to the guy in the closet and ended up right back outside the door to start all over again.

Amypg

Oct 6, 2019
but it worked for me
back up to second floor
yea same here i tried that route but still the same thing, i am stuck in a groundhog day before any thing happens

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
I hope the next update will be a bigger one or is it abandoned
Sure seems abandoned to me since that a-hole dev started working on his other game.... you know with the money he made from this one? I really wish this site would have a way to kick games of made by devs who bait and switch. Its disgusting, hurts honest and decent devs who use the money they make for THE GAME IT WAS MEANT FOR!

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes