voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
That's a quote from the ULMF's translation thread: "Absolutely stellar work on the translation candyfloss. I dont remember when I last played game translated this well. Everything is polished, dialogs are very fun and engaging. Great job!"
The link is in the OP.
Huh, I guess I'll check it out then. Thanks buddy.

Reactions: superelmo

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
99mb file? Almost seems like it will be VERY short since I've seen some almost 1GB or more.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Noob Question: Is there a way to turn games like this into full screen?
alt+enter

But it will stretch it to the full screen - you need to change your monitor display to 3:4 resolution for it to look normal
Goodness gracious, yee of little...experience! (of decadent RPGM hentai games... xD)
You just have to use your graphic card's utility software to not make it "stretch" when making it full-screened (aka "Preserve Aspect Ratio").
For my lame-ass old AMD, I would have to set it up here:
1568648800033.png
There's a similar setting for nVidia cards too. So just look it up.

Don't know if you also tried it but game folder needs to be on the same hard drive as the rtp pack. RTP automatically install in main (C:) drive while we (gamer who download a lot) often have a second bigger hard drive for games.
Holy shit, that actually a thing?! Can't say I have encountered this, I have the RTPs installed on C:, and the games that would use them on F: (or H:, or G:... I have quite a few non-decent games...)
But I guess it is better to be safe than sorry!

there is no text, and i get an error stating: " failed to build bitmap "
then game crashes
tried it, didnt work, otherwise i wouldnt post anything here
did that, didnt work either
Sorry, but the problem is definitely on your end. Have you actually installed the as suggested in the OP? Are you trying to run it using Locale Emulator or being in actual Japanese locale?
Because guess what, I get these when trying to run it in non-japanese locale or without the usage of Locale Emulator (I don't like being Jap locale, so I use LE for all such games):
1568649706074.png -----> 1568649791979.png
Does anything look familiar? *wink*

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
Ahhh, I remember this.
The one game where high corruption makes the game significantly harder, to the point that I actually try to avoid it.
Stupid question but can you explain how exactly corruption makes the game harder?

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Wow I remember playing this games years ago, I was waiting for a translation someday but I kept waiting and waiting...

I cant believe its finally on English, thank you very much candyfloss

BTW johndoe1545 can you add the tag virgin plz? all the heroines start virgin in this game and you can even finish a virgin run.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I found weird there is no gameplay screenshots but looking at how everyone think it's a good game, I will give it a chance. I'm not fan of rape with monsters but hey, I enjoyed Naedoko Demons Grounds so I might like this game too.

Thanks for share.

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
locale problems?

thats a thing?

I for one have near 2x the amout of RTP installed than I say everyone else.

No joke.

I have
D:\RPG Maker 2k3 RTP JP
D:\RPG Maker 2000 RTP JP
D:\RPG Maker 2003 RTP E
D:\RPG Maker Ace RTP JP
(I have the actual Maker Ace in E)
D:\RPG Maker VX RTP E
D:\RPG Maker VX RTP JP
D:\RPG Maker XP RTP E
D:\RPG Maker XP RTP JP

Now the problem most have with these games is that they try to run JP games with English RTP and then are dumb enough to switch to JP locale, thinking that helps.
Which of course, it doesn't.
The English RTP doesn't - no matter what locale - provide JP ressources, that just won't happen.

People can forever fix all this by simply installing ALL actually real JP RTPs
(which canNOT be found on the sites that have the E versions)
.....and doing so in JP (JP system reboot, before even opening browser for the JP sites)

Then you whenever get a JP game only need to worry about the actual game itself
(moonrunes h-scene picture files etc.)
and that is fixed by simply running it with locale Emulator

3lfscout

Jan 8, 2018
Stupid question but can you explain how exactly corruption makes the game harder?

You can get passive skills in time, like "Completely Used"

this one means even normal "H Attack" (NOT "Pounce") means the character slumps down and becomes same as 0 HP, just with HP
because only 1x orgasm means she is taken out of fight (and can still be used, just like 0 HP)

that can in 1 single round, 4 enemies, -> 4x H Attack, take out ALL 4 characters and end the fight, resulting in 100% impossible bosses
(the characters got so many pheromones and weaknesses by then that the enemies are unable to actually do normal attacks, and only can do H Teasing or Capture/Pounce)

Reactions: Zweigelt

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
locale problems?

thats a thing?
<snip>
You know what, you are absolutely right! I actually have the Japanese version of the RTP installed, somehow took it for granted that everyone else has that too... lol
My bad.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I've been looking for this one for a while. Excellent game, it's so funny I managed to play thru it whole. Everything works well in it and its only flaw is lack of normal scenes with humans. If there were any it would be top tier. It's also nice that they based their ancient weapon on a legendary, Napoleon era Neo Armstrong Cyclone Jet Armstrong Cannon. It was magnificent.

4.20 star(s) 19 Votes