Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Had no text too, fixed it by changing " library = RGSS104J.dll " to " library = RGSS104E.dll " in the Game.ini
Thanks, fixed text by copying RGSS104E.dll from c:/windows/syswow64/ into game folder and replacing dll to e version in game.ini. Japanese version doesn't work for some reason.

Oh also you need Arial font installed in order to see any text (so if you ever use Wine keep that in mind).

Last edited:

qwermhv

Aug 6, 2018
Thanks, fixed text by copying RGSS104E.dll from c:/windows/syswow64/ into game folder and replacing dll to e version in game.ini. Japanese version doesn't work for some reason.

Oh also you need Arial font installed in order to see any text (so if you ever use Wine keep that in mind).
That... didn´t work for me, the problem still there.
1568689587265.png
Also i tried with downloading Arial font

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
View attachment 403186
So, as was pointed out earlier, if you have the RPGMaker XP RTP ENGLISH installed, it's only gonna work if
Had no text too, fixed it by changing " library = RGSS104J.dll " to " library = RGSS104E.dll " in the Game.ini
Also, if you get the JP version of the RTP from , you should be able to run the game in Japanese system locale or using Locale Emulator, without changing anything,
That's it, basically.

Nek0mancer

Nov 2, 2018
I tried this one and its works perfectly untill a got to the slug cave. At the entrance of the cave, after heroines dialog, i got this error message. I am fairly sure that my game folder dont have a missing file and, moreover, archive downloaded from here dont have that file either, so this is not unpacking problem. Can anyone help me?

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
View attachment 403186
This is the error I get with Japanese dll in ini. While English dll keeps crashing the game after I make any save and I think that's not right. Most likely not locale related. I have no idea how to fix it atm, sorry.

So, as was pointed out earlier, if you have the RPGMaker XP RTP ENGLISH installed, it's only gonna work ifAlso, if you get the JP version of the RTP from , you should be able to run the game in Japanese system locale or using Locale Emulator, without changing anything,
That's it, basically.
No, I only have Japanese xp_rtp103 installed and that dll I got from 104e. And I use English locale with RGSS104E.dll (it doesn't matter here it seems). It's the same files other than dll.

So, after a bit of investigating I got Japanese version to work too. Apparently, it needs some other Japanese fonts to show English text too. And you can't get those for free. But it's possible to fake required fonts.

It keeps crashing whenever it tries to load a save. Any ideas?

Last edited:

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Ahhh, I remember this.
The one game where high corruption makes the game significantly harder, to the point that I actually try to avoid it.
It's not corruption, it's sensitivity and trauma. These girls don't corrupt easily at all, which is actually a bit of a bummer, you get a few lines that it starts to feel good and that's about it. Also, it's actually pretty easy avoid getting rape to the point where it becomes a problem, you have to actually try for it.

fiskevatten

Aug 22, 2017
I haven't seen this GREAT art in a year now, fantastic game for it's simple interface!

PLEASE, does anyone know any similar games with similar art?
The more similar the better, this hit the spot for me.
As well as battle grope or the like is fantastic, loved the grope scene for the sword, just wished
it would take it beyond just groping.

Going through DLsite "people who...also bought", but can't find anything in this art class.
Most RPG games seem to take a more extreme turn now, usually with too sudden or too extreme corruption...
This was perfect!

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
This is the error I get with Japanese dll in ini. While English dll keeps crashing the game after I make any save and I think that's not right. Most likely not locale related. I have no idea how to fix it atm, sorry.

No, I only have Japanese xp_rtp103 installed and that dll I got from 104e. And I use English locale with RGSS104E.dll (it doesn't matter here it seems). It's the same files other than dll.

So, after a bit of investigating I got Japanese version to work too. Apparently, it needs some other Japanese fonts to show English text too. And you can't get those for free. But it's possible to fake required fonts.

It keeps crashing whenever it tries to load a save. Any ideas?
So why not just try redownloading, extracting -and if you, as you had said, have the JP XP RTP installed-, then running it using Locale Emulator? Without changing anything in the game.ini or getting the RGSS104E.dll?
It should be working without any hiccups this way. Also when there are save/load problems, a very few times the game's directory being set to read-only may be the problem, though I highly doubt that this time... Just to be sure, check!

Reactions: Apxangel9
4.20 star(s) 19 Votes