2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Wow, I mean this game look interesting, glad it's being worked on again. Nothing more sad when a game goes unfinished lol

Spanzz

Feb 12, 2020
this game would be so much better if when attacked her clothes started to tear and when enough clothes tore off, every time they grabbed her there was LEWD scenes, Grabbed enough times, then taken back for more LEWD moments, with chance to escape. games where you gotta die for lewd scenes are just annoying.

meowsasuke

Dec 27, 2017
looks like the game uses root motion to animate the player but jump is just a impulse force added to rigid body lmao how can u get this simple stuff wrong

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Even though no tag nor reviews say this is a 3D game, the screenshots looks like it - Can anyone confirm what type of format this really is, please? tyia

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
this is bad dude. omfg so bad. And the blur. ffs the fuckin blur it seems like you playin the game drunk. wth is wrong with you!? take out the blur man,it will improve the game crappy run. i read the comments but i dint belive it was so bad. btw i play it on the lowest quality and even so i had 1 frame per sec.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes