2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Spanzz

Feb 12, 2020
i think i would like this game better if when attacked tore your clothes off, also instead of defeated have attacks that pin you down and have sex with you, then you can choose poses and speeds.
Or have NPC's you can interact with, and you need to do things to advance. Like a quest system where they blackmail you etc.....

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2017
walkthrough.

1st stage - prehistoric 1 - follow the path, then after bridge turn right. you need to kill everything in vicinity to move on. watch for falling rocks, trigger it then run, then go after rocks fall.
2nd stage - prehistoric 2 - follow the path until you see a bear, kill bear. easiest one.
3rd stage - rome 1 - just go in the barracks, reach to place with 2 sodiers and a gate, kill them
4th stage - rome 2 - follow path, fall into prison, then follow path to get out to colloseum, kill the contestants.
5th stage - jap medieval - keep going until you hit white building with gate, kill everything around it
6th stage - jap medieval 2 - just follow path until you reach room with statues, kill everything, advance
7th stage - medieval - follow path until stone crypt, then sit on throne
8th stage - medieval 2 - follow path until you see barrel, dodge it, get out, get into the first house, kill the lady guarding the door, kill magician, then go near window on right BUT not too close, can trigger bug. should spawn a demon. kill demon then walk close to window.
9th stage - wild west - kill everything, then go to barn. barn has rigged shotgun and throws bomb. press e on one of bomb to blow up. then follow path past the broken barn.
10th stage - modern warfare - kill everything follow path. hardest stage in this game. the bunker with rigged shotgun u have to keep firing rifle at it to kill and unlock path. one of the houses at the square has basement wine cellar, that should be it
11th stage - future - haven't beat it no idea
Go out of spawn, turn left first door on the right should be a room with one robot, behind him is an open door with "EVACUATION" written over it, go until you are in dead end, walk to the terminal and press e, proceed to shuttle.

Oct 12, 2018
If anyone else wants to update it i can help with the torrent seeding, since im very fast and have alot of free connections

Jul 21, 2017
Best thing for me would be NOPY. As soon as someone posts the new update, I will get you the registry keys to unlock all the new scenes/levels.

Yahavbak

Apr 21, 2018
holy shit dude time commander was the shit back in the day
is there a toggleable option that lets the main character scream "MY FOOT" every time she attacks?

thenameofl

Jan 12, 2019
help! I stucked in the stage wild west2!I killed all enemies and dont know where to go.An exit blocked by carriages could go through but there was nothing outside

Tiagolop

Sep 28, 2017
"Time Commando" now there's a game I haven't heard about in a long time. The screenshots certainly have the right look and made think about TC even before reading the description. Downloading for nostalgia's sake.

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes