2.30 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 12, 2018
So, using a neat trick and essentially replacing the level1 files with files of the other levels, I could actually play through the whole game and pick up where I left off, and check out all the content the game has.

Tags suggestions:
Big tits, Female Protaganist, Maledom, BDSM/torture, Machine/Robot fucking, Tentacle, Fisting, Anal, Vaginal, Rape, Orgy/Multiple penetrations, Bestiality ( there's 1 scene with gorilla )

Edit:Figured I would post a scene guide.
Level 1- 1: Has 3 scenes.
>Lose to a caveman
>At the bridge, jump down. Tentacle worm pit.
>Lose to a gorilla.

1-2: One two scenes, just lose. Held down by cavemen, used as seedbed. In the cave with the gorilla, jump into the water chasm. It's another caveman struggle snuggle scene.

2-1 : Lose to any roman. Public use/shame scene.

2-2: Roman torture dungeon scene, gladiators fuck her.

3-1 & 3-2: Shibari rope bondage and fucking

4-1: Medieval butthole torture.

4-2: Medieval wheel torture.

5-1: Wild West Struggle snuggle EDIT: Found another scene! So uhh, get the rifle and the pistol, and make your way to the horses near the end. You need to shoot and kill 3 horses, and you'll get an INTERESTING bad ending(Warning: Bestiality). The horses take 3 shots from either gun to kill. So, start the level, get the pistol, make your way to the building on the right, get the cowgirl costume and rifle, load them up. Make your way down the road to the sniper barn, using the pistol to off the two gunmen on your way, ignore the guy approaching from the entry, then snipe the horses.

6-1:WW2ish era, I actually DONT KNOW had to much fun shooting dudes in something that resembled GAMEPLAY

7-1: Future area. There's two scenes, both involve robo probing and fucking. If you leave the initial room, go left and follow that hallway until there's a huge hole, just walk in there and get the first scene. Other one, at the very end of the level, 2 big aliens attack you. Let them knock you out, get 2nd robo sex scene.

Theres one more, in roman 2-1
if you go to the left after the bridge and jump or try to jump over the river for some reason you get a sex slave scene, the bestiality one is insane, ty! didnt find it
another one in roman 2-2 :
if the small people knock you over u ge ta fisting and forced throating scene

Accordingto patchnotes,6-1 has no scenes yet cuz dev doesnt know whichto put in there

Last edited:

Switcherous

May 28, 2017
guys - got a question - what do you have to do that here clothes look that shiny ? in the best graphic settings it still looks blunt

Oct 12, 2018
if i do that i still get the same scene as if i'd get knocked out by one of the enemies.
Go over bridge, then to the left, it seems like u can jump over there to reach a spot between the mountains, try it, fail by falling into the water,must be that precise spot.

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
Not gonna lie, I'm into it. If anyone knows of games with similar art style/animations like this, let me know :)

Opticon213

Jul 1, 2017
does the ww2 level have any sex scenes? seems kind of pointless in a game about bad ends to just have the heroine keel over and go "ded" upon loss, even if there are guns etc

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
Hey guys, there is a new version of the game up currently. Here is the post, verbatim.

"Hello!

Updated the game version to v0.72.

In this version, I had to almost re-create the "Modern wars" level because I messed up the scene file trying to optimize it. As a result, I restored the level and added 2 bad endings. In addition, this version has improved character animations with weapons like rifles, added camera movement when hitting and damage, and smoother aiming when shooting (if you don't like it, tell me). Corrected the work of the bear and gorilla on prehistoric levels. And restored the shadows in the prehistorical level and the level of medieval Japan stage 1. Also added a pause and the ability to start the level again at any time. Well, as a small addition, another version of the character's clothing."

Part 1 - #C2c5S9yswO8wuGkJS5O7dAI_fEPviKzX06mqZoqh2bE
Part 2 - #zDJvuXwDWrm_xgXC_ZggX2Wm4HaW5T4heGWSLTHi4o8
Part 3 - #XvCIXXMIOrcgiDjGZUK2Goxa2MYhJwWZlSMtBdW5F5U
Part 4 - #vl6siNMhi4dSJbpca0Y1P3MenA2M8J-LvBHVk03KY9c

If someone with a premium account make a torrent or something for me, that'd be great. Mega only allows free users to download 5gb per day so I'm sort of stuck.

Thank you.

quadruple

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Hey guys, there is a new version of the game up currently. Here is the post, verbatim.

"Hello!

Updated the game version to v0.72.

In this version, I had to almost re-create the "Modern wars" level because I messed up the scene file trying to optimize it. As a result, I restored the level and added 2 bad endings. In addition, this version has improved character animations with weapons like rifles, added camera movement when hitting and damage, and smoother aiming when shooting (if you don't like it, tell me). Corrected the work of the bear and gorilla on prehistoric levels. And restored the shadows in the prehistorical level and the level of medieval Japan stage 1. Also added a pause and the ability to start the level again at any time. Well, as a small addition, another version of the character's clothing."

Part 1 - Mega#C2c5S9yswO8wuGkJS5O7dAI_fEPviKzX06mqZoqh2bE
Part 2 - Mega#zDJvuXwDWrm_xgXC_ZggX2Wm4HaW5T4heGWSLTHi4o8
Part 3 - Mega#XvCIXXMIOrcgiDjGZUK2Goxa2MYhJwWZlSMtBdW5F5U
Part 4 - Mega#vl6siNMhi4dSJbpca0Y1P3MenA2M8J-LvBHVk03KY9c

If someone with a premium account make a torrent or something for me, that'd be great. Mega only allows free users to download 5gb per day so I'm sort of stuck.

Thank you.
Look at the updated OP.
Download 1 file from each different hosting site and download the last file (~300 mb) on mega as well. I got everything having no account(s).

salvo00786

May 29, 2017
Wow, Just from the photos, before reading the description I thinked, that the game is similar to Time Commando (I've finished like five times Time Command, and ten times the other games of Adeline, Little Big Adventure 1 e 2).

starstar44

Jan 4, 2019
Screenshot (116).png

so, i hit new game and the first thing i see is this.
i had to pause the game, because immediately after, i plunged into the void.

anyone know how to fix this?

Jul 10, 2017
I have been searching for this game when it was called Adventure Time Commando Babe, the dev's name is a bit tricky so I looked it up at Google and gave me a correct result, I like the game over scenes, the stuck on a pike scene made me support this dev, he's pretty consistent and makes 2 games at the same time, vice-versa, I do hope he would see the feedback you guys gave, he isn't really advertising his game on other H forums, he's been pretty silent making it and you'd see good results on the h-scenes, I wish he'd be sharing updates here just like The Last Barbarian, which Viktor uses his twitter/reddit etc... to market/advertise his game.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Ah Damn... managed to run the game on lower settings but froze when I started the game for the first time... now it doesnt even load the main menu it just says my pc is out of memory :c. I really wanted to see the beasty scenes if someone is generous may they post them here ?

alcanii

Sep 3, 2017
what i miss the most is the option to save... like so often, save me from doing everything over and over again plz!

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
Theres a new version up, anyone wanna post it?
YOU CALL AND I SHALL APPEAR! ^

"Hello!

Updated the game version to v0.75.

This version adds a gallery and the ability to select levels after passing through the built-in progress saving system. Also optimized the shooting of firearms from opponents in terms of the attack distance. Now the levels with long-range weapons will be harder. Well, added 2 bad endings in the "prehistoric" level stage 2 and "European middle ages" stage 2.

Download link in the post below."

"Links to download version 0.75 from 4 parts:
part1 - #tXsvZ9ZKo-T9mbPd1_NniXG44bQfPuI2Ngu1Twcuq60
part2 - #vIvz7n2J1mPlj8M53AnPBJqCNSIOcq8Uh65rvk4GM_o
part3 - #16pnE0foBMVQAixWlveuj62wfQJ4iro1rxdIQcY6K40
part4 - #YxAWuUoa3noy3bdAaRP7sFUMBAaUlR93Q5SxX9_Ap5A
torrent - #mJvGGPFV6CpfqqM5K2DqZ51bcxb5z93HlcbHPPLGdpI "

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes