2.30 star(s) 6 Votes

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
You will increase the amount of feedback and testers tenfold if you just simply provide torrent sharing so others (and myself actually) will not be intimidated by the sheer size of the project.

Until a torrent option is provided, I will just lurk here every now and then at most.

Reactions: Abooboeba

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
I couldn't find any way to save my progress and you start from the beginning of the level each time you die, there's no checkpoints or anything.

The games totally confusing, no idea what I'm meant to be doing, doesn't tell you what you're meant to be killing, I just ended up exploring randomly til whatever I killed pushed me to the next level.

Confused me why everything is hostile though, you go to the roman level and everyone attacks you, why would romans just randomly decide to attack someone?

Jul 23, 2017
A lot of potential here but currently the game is quite buggy and lacks checkpoints, I intentionally lost prehistoric 1 to see the game over, then replayed it only to get hit by the trap which was not obvious what it was (a small stone in a gate). By the time I got there the stone wasn't even moving anymore yet I brushed against it and it insta killed me (another bug I presume it was supposed to swing from the small gate?)

The game over scenes, again - potential (based on just the first one I saw) but the camera is extremely buggy and makes it near impossible to enjoy the scene. You can't zoom in and out and as the NPC's move around your character it moves the camera!

I was hoping for some form of cum animations but it seems to just be an endless sex loop. I do like the character dialogues at the bottom though!

For now I have stopped playing the game after dying to the bugged trap as it is just too buggy in its current state to enjoy. Hopefully future versions will fix some of these issues.

As for file size, for me it was not an issue - mega links worked fine with jdownloader2 and I downloaded the full game in about 14 minutes.

Reactions: Enot1964 and srg91

HyperV

Jun 19, 2018
Asides from the clunky controls I understand why the dev wouldn't get as much feedback after checking his patreon. This has been in development for over a year now I'm surprised why wouldn't you ask simple things like a save system, is it too buggy, is the game size too big, do the controls need improvement?

I honestly think the dev has no intentions of reaching out other r18 game communities like this or isn't even aware of them. Why else have a patreon if your barely going to ask more supporters?

I've got a simi walkthrough for the first era for both stages:

Stage 1 you can simply skip past the enemies until you reach this bridge, a naked tribe dude will spawn at the end of the bridge I recommend killing him and ignoring the others that spawn behind you. Go right from the bridge & watch out for the rocks (Yes they can instant kill you even just rolling so slowly on the ground) until you reach this small area where a larger dude will spawn along with 2 others a few seconds later. Once those 3 are dead the next level will start but the game is buggy so it will no doubt have the "Not responding" error after a while until it kicks back in.

Stage 2 you just run up to this cliff and hit e to start climbing. Here you can just run straight down to this cavern until you find a bear which you need to kill to start the Roman Era. Depending how far the enemies will chase you a few of them might still be on you so just kill them before confronting the bear.

At this point I gave up because after running down these steps on the Roman level I got stuck on this ledge with a pillar and I couldn't jump to fix it. Because the lack of the save function, I couldn't kill myself to restart so I aint doing all that shit again.

Oct 12, 2018
subcere feedback if you cant get the save system working, give me a code at the end of each level which i can use to jump to said level to fap to said bad end without having to replay the entire game.

thatll be great

or atleast a walktrhough so i know what the fuck to do and who the fuck to kill

Weapon pickups dont fuckign work or atelast not for me and if theres any other key then shift (swap between run and fight stance), jump on space and left mouse button then i wouldnt know about it because it doesnt do anything

Also i fell into the water on rome once and i got a different bad ending then if i woudlve died on the streets, yet if idie to gorillas or bear nothing special happens even tho patchnotes say there should be somethign happening. atlesat a bad ending guide would be appreciated. Funfact though,atleast please add a god damn skip button for cutscenes, like dying on medival 1 accidentally is literal 5 minutes of wasted time

I actually love bad ends inhentai games and just from the scenes alone if this game was any good id suppor tit, but alas it isnt, sorry.

Last edited:

nopalcetorun

May 9, 2017
Judging by the screenshots (at the moment it's impossible to download) the sex scenes will only occur when you are defeated. In other words the game encourages you to sabotage your own progress.
This is by far not the first game to utilize this concept, still I never understood this backwards logic. Somehow I doubt it's worth 15Gb, but you never know.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
graphics are quite bad, especially the animations (you jump in your standing position with hands on your hips for example) look more like from a game 10 years ago. Everything feels clunky. Not worth the download.

Reactions: Sith1ord

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
Judging by the screenshots (at the moment it's impossible to download) the sex scenes will only occur when you are defeated. In other words the game encourages you to sabotage your own progress.
This is by far not the first game to utilize this concept, still I never understood this backwards logic. Somehow I doubt it's worth 15Gb, but you never know.
Because some ppl have forced sex and rape fantasy. This concept totally fits to this

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Because some ppl have forced sex and rape fantasy. This concept totally fits to this
This, it's fun (and erotic) for me and others to see cute strong girls getting the tables turned on them and then raped on it.
It's generally more fun though if the game actually is hard so you see the scenes organically.

Reactions: reducto

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I've killed everything in the prehistoric level, it won't move me forward. It told me to press e upon killing the first guy with a weapon but this did nothing. No apparent objective or controls. Seriously?

Reactions: reducto

reducto

Apr 5, 2019
This, it's fun (and erotic) for me and others to see cute strong girls getting the tables turned on them and then raped on it.
It's generally more fun though if the game actually is hard so you see the scenes organically.
Yeah exactly

I've killed everything in the prehistoric level, it won't move me forward. It told me to press e upon killing the first guy with a weapon but this did nothing. No apparent objective or controls. Seriously?
Same for me. I killed every one of them but nothing happened

So, graphics really bad, music really bad, fighting really bad, no save system and buggy. It's even not an alpha stage i think

2.30 star(s) 6 Votes