2.30 star(s) 6 Votes
Oct 12, 2018
Judging by the screenshots (at the moment it's impossible to download) the sex scenes will only occur when you are defeated. In other words the game encourages you to sabotage your own progress.
This is by far not the first game to utilize this concept, still I never understood this backwards logic. Somehow I doubt it's worth 15Gb, but you never know.
because bad ends are hot,to some people, knowing that someone gameovered irl is basically something i dont want to happen but in fantasy,its hot.

I've killed everything in the prehistoric level, it won't move me forward. It told me to press e upon killing the first guy with a weapon but this did nothing. No apparent objective or controls. Seriously?

after you go right from the bridge, adn you kill the 3 spawning men there, you have to approach the cliff behind the first one that spawned. if you get close to that you transition.

Reactions: reducto

jamespark2132

Jan 17, 2018
walkthrough.

1st stage - prehistoric 1 - follow the path, then after bridge turn right. you need to kill everything in vicinity to move on. watch for falling rocks, trigger it then run, then go after rocks fall.
2nd stage - prehistoric 2 - follow the path until you see a bear, kill bear. easiest one.
3rd stage - rome 1 - just go in the barracks, reach to place with 2 sodiers and a gate, kill them
4th stage - rome 2 - follow path, fall into prison, then follow path to get out to colloseum, kill the contestants.
5th stage - jap medieval - keep going until you hit white building with gate, kill everything around it
6th stage - jap medieval 2 - just follow path until you reach room with statues, kill everything, advance
7th stage - medieval - follow path until stone crypt, then sit on throne
8th stage - medieval 2 - follow path until you see barrel, dodge it, get out, get into the first house, kill the lady guarding the door, kill magician, then go near window on right BUT not too close, can trigger bug. should spawn a demon. kill demon then walk close to window.
9th stage - wild west - kill everything, then go to barn. barn has rigged shotgun and throws bomb. press e on one of bomb to blow up. then follow path past the broken barn.
10th stage - modern warfare - kill everything follow path. hardest stage in this game. the bunker with rigged shotgun u have to keep firing rifle at it to kill and unlock path. one of the houses at the square has basement wine cellar, that should be it
11th stage - future - haven't beat it no idea

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Must be able to do lossless compression like PNGs though?
Not directly. ".assets" files are uncompressed and have only uncompressed textures inside. ".bundle" files can use lossless compression, but don't necessarily.

The 16GB split download here is uncompressed, despite being in a RAR. Hence "please test the 6GB download"

Also, lossless compression from something like PNGs is largely redundant with compression, when used, from a ZIP or RAR file. Compare Ren'Py games that start at 4GB full of PNGs and become 600MB in the "compressed" version.

zorin0815

Mar 30, 2019
Somewhat nice, but 16 GB to download is a lot of data. I've seen other 3D unity games with much more content at less then 4 GB. (The Last Barbarian fits into 2.8 GB)

H-Scenes are Defeat/Rape only. There are almost no dialoges and if, there's no options or choices. Every NPC tries to kill you and you need to kill them all. The Gameplay and fight system is very basic and buggy.

The H-Scenes are nicely done -- if defeat/rape is your cup of tea. It's clearly visible, thet the Dev was concentrating on these scenes rather than on the rest of the game.

There's no save/load option and the game doesn't even remember how far you played. When you start the game, there's no "continue from last chapter" option, just "new Game"

At least you can cheat yourself into chapters. Inside the folder "JiT_v0.70_Data" you'll find files named level(X) and level(x).resS -- where (X) goes from 0 to 11. Backup all Level Files. Rename the Level you want to play to level1 and level1.resS. As soon as you start an new game, this level will be opened.
Example: You want to play Level 9 (Wild West): Rename level1 and level1.resS to something like level_1 and Level_1.resS and then rename the two level9* Files to level1* and your Game will start in the West.

Suggestions to improve the game:
- Implement Save/Load/continue (must have)
- Add more Props to use besides Weapons, like Healing Potions/Food/MedKits, and maybe more different Outfits?
- Maybe there could be a few dialogs (with options and different outcomes) with NPCs. Maybe you could just "talk" some of them into a H-Scene, or they blackmail you into one.
- Scenes don't need to be: Defeat/Game Over (click retry or Quit). Why not: Heroine somehow escapes after H-Scene and continues the story? Maybe with a little extra "escape this dungeon"-challenge?

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Played through until first wild west level, then I got stuck in a location that I couldn't escape and gave up because I knew I'd have to replay the ENTIRE game.

A few grievances:
-16gb. nuff said.
-No mouse locking, don't bother trying to play in window mode.
-No objective stated (thank you to whoever put the walkthrough).
-no gameplay instructions.
-If you play through the entire game without fail, you get....not one second of sexual content. Tits at most at one part.
-The only way to get sexual content is to allow yourself to die. Then, you're put with the most grotesque male in the level.
-Press e to acquire weapon does nothing. You still end up having to punch everyone to death.
-MC moves VERY slowly.
-MC stops moving upon approaching enemy, takes a full second to assume attack stance, and then starts moving again.
-MC has noticeable trouble with stairs and slight inclines.
-Slow non-skippable cut scenes
-No ability to save, no restart level button, if I hit a bug, gotta start the entire game over.

Needs work. A lot of work.

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018
walkthrough.

1st stage - prehistoric 1 - follow the path, then after bridge turn right. you need to kill everything in vicinity to move on. watch for falling rocks, trigger it then run, then go after rocks fall.
2nd stage - prehistoric 2 - follow the path until you see a bear, kill bear. easiest one.
3rd stage - rome 1 - just go in the barracks, reach to place with 2 sodiers and a gate, kill them
4th stage - rome 2 - follow path, fall into prison, then follow path to get out to colloseum, kill the contestants.
5th stage - jap medieval - keep going until you hit white building with gate, kill everything around it
6th stage - jap medieval 2 - just follow path until you reach room with statues, kill everything, advance
7th stage - medieval - follow path until stone crypt, then sit on throne
8th stage - medieval 2 - follow path until you see barrel, dodge it, get out, get into the first house, kill the lady guarding the door, kill magician, then go near window on right BUT not too close, can trigger bug. should spawn a demon. kill demon then walk close to window.
9th stage - wild west - kill everything, then go to barn. barn has rigged shotgun and throws bomb. press e on one of bomb to blow up. then follow path past the broken barn.
10th stage - modern warfare - kill everything follow path. hardest stage in this game. the bunker with rigged shotgun u have to keep firing rifle at it to kill and unlock path. one of the houses at the square has basement wine cellar, that should be it
11th stage - future - haven't beat it no idea
thank you, now id just wish to know which bad endings i have missed or could have gotten where. because im pretty sure i missed some.

Oct 12, 2018
Played through until first wild west level, then I got stuck in a location that I couldn't escape and gave up because I knew I'd have to replay the ENTIRE game.

A few grievances:
-16gb. nuff said.
-No mouse locking, don't bother trying to play in window mode.
-No objective stated (thank you to whoever put the walkthrough).
-no gameplay instructions.
-If you play through the entire game without fail, you get....not one second of sexual content. Tits at most at one part.
-The only way to get sexual content is to allow yourself to die. Then, you're put with the most grotesque male in the level.
-Press e to acquire weapon does nothing. You still end up having to punch everyone to death.
-MC moves VERY slowly.
-MC stops moving upon approaching enemy, takes a full second to assume attack stance, and then starts moving again.
-MC has noticeable trouble with stairs and slight inclines.
-Slow non-skippable cut scenes
-No ability to save, no restart level button, if I hit a bug, gotta start the entire game over.

Needs work. A lot of work.
actually, after you pressed E for weapon pickups you can chagne your weapon with 1 -2-3-4-5
mc moves slowly but you can do jump shit and that usually helps a bit if you time em right, but i agree
rest is 1000% true

Jul 23, 2017
actually, after you pressed E for weapon pickups you can chagne your weapon with 1 -2-3-4-5
mc moves slowly but you can do jump shit and that usually helps a bit if you time em right, but i agree
rest is 1000% true
For me it doesn't work, already in first level I killed the guy with the wooden bat, it says press E to pickup weapon. Nothing happens. I also tried 1-2-3-4-5 and no weapon is equipped.

The game is just very buggy at moment and that really holds it back.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
- Full Version 6gb test please

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
So i managed to download ALL of that SHIT.

I kinda LIKE the game. Has a nice concept, the execution needs some refinement. I bet this game could be really great if you had it setup to have a Megaman style level select or some Gex style hub area with different time portals.

Some of the content is pretty nice, i played all the way up to the European Medieval section before I got bugged out. I Liked the Prehistory levels the most, seems like those had the most exploration and scene variety. If you fell down the bridge in 1-1 there's a tentacle scene that has some dialogue and stuff. Losing to the Gorilla also grants a scene. Tried losing to the bear in 1-2 and got the same scene as if I lost to cavemen. Gorilla's also give you the Caveman ending on 1-2 as well.

As I mentioned earlier,being able to freely select the stages like a Super Nintendo/N64 kinda game would be ideal given the current clunky gameplay. You probably could restructure the levels also to be a little bit more sand-boxy with several different goals/missions for each level like rescuing a piece of advanced tech that was left behind, destroying a person/monster/alien that shouldn't be in X time period kind of missions. Maybe even hidden unlockables like outfits or specimens that could be captured and taken back to the hub area and 'have fun' with. Hidden levels could be cool too, like a really odd jump or climb into a subterranean cave system full of huge bugs, tentacles, and CHUDs ( Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers ) ( or in this case rather than Cannibals they're just horny. )

Stuff to improve/bugs
1) Stella's armor change doesn't stay when advancing to the next part of a level.
2) that jump needs an animation
3) bear's AI is F'd up, it can't hit you at all unless your right on top of his head and jumping to his right
4) Overall jankyess, movement isn't very smooth. Combat is downright abysmal.
5) Make a god damn torrent, please. If you're looking for more people to get in on this and provide feedback, that's going to be necessary, especially if bug fixes/updates will be frequent.

Reactions: Centrophy

starstar44

Jan 4, 2019
FUCK ME i cant even download this game.
heres some advice:make sure your game can comfortably be accessed without the weight of the download causing network errors.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Not directly. ".assets" files are uncompressed and have only uncompressed textures inside. ".bundle" files can use lossless compression, but don't necessarily.

The 16GB split download here is uncompressed, despite being in a RAR. Hence "please test the 6GB download"

Also, lossless compression from something like PNGs is largely redundant with compression, when used, from a ZIP or RAR file. Compare Ren'Py games that start at 4GB full of PNGs and become 600MB in the "compressed" version.
Wait... what... why would you distribute with an uncompressed archive?

Cezul

Feb 16, 2018
So, using a neat trick and essentially replacing the level1 files with files of the other levels, I could actually play through the whole game and pick up where I left off, and check out all the content the game has.

Tags suggestions:
Big tits, Female Protaganist, Maledom, BDSM/torture, Machine/Robot fucking, Tentacle, Fisting, Anal, Vaginal, Rape, Orgy/Multiple penetrations, Bestiality ( there's 1 scene with gorilla )

Edit:Figured I would post a scene guide.
Level 1- 1: Has 3 scenes.
>Lose to a caveman
>At the bridge, jump down. Tentacle worm pit.
>Lose to a gorilla.

1-2: One two scenes, just lose. Held down by cavemen, used as seedbed. In the cave with the gorilla, jump into the water chasm. It's another caveman struggle snuggle scene.

2-1 : Lose to any roman. Public use/shame scene.

2-2: Roman torture dungeon scene, gladiators fuck her.

3-1 & 3-2: Shibari rope bondage and fucking

4-1: Medieval butthole torture.

4-2: Medieval wheel torture.

5-1: Wild West Struggle snuggle EDIT: Found another scene! So uhh, get the rifle and the pistol, and make your way to the horses near the end. You need to shoot and kill 3 horses, and you'll get an INTERESTING bad ending(Warning: Bestiality). The horses take 3 shots from either gun to kill. So, start the level, get the pistol, make your way to the building on the right, get the cowgirl costume and rifle, load them up. Make your way down the road to the sniper barn, using the pistol to off the two gunmen on your way, ignore the guy approaching from the entry, then snipe the horses.

6-1:WW2ish era, I actually DONT KNOW had to much fun shooting dudes in something that resembled GAMEPLAY

7-1: Future area. There's two scenes, both involve robo probing and fucking. If you leave the initial room, go left and follow that hallway until there's a huge hole, just walk in there and get the first scene. Other one, at the very end of the level, 2 big aliens attack you. Let them knock you out, get 2nd robo sex scene.

Last edited:

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
Somewhat nice, but 16 GB to download is a lot of data. I've seen other 3D unity games with much more content at less then 4 GB. (The Last Barbarian fits into 2.8 GB)

H-Scenes are Defeat/Rape only. There are almost no dialoges and if, there's no options or choices. Every NPC tries to kill you and you need to kill them all. The Gameplay and fight system is very basic and buggy.

The H-Scenes are nicely done -- if defeat/rape is your cup of tea. It's clearly visible, thet the Dev was concentrating on these scenes rather than on the rest of the game.

There's no save/load option and the game doesn't even remember how far you played. When you start the game, there's no "continue from last chapter" option, just "new Game"

At least you can cheat yourself into chapters. Inside the folder "JiT_v0.70_Data" you'll find files named level(X) and level(x).resS -- where (X) goes from 0 to 11. Backup all Level Files. Rename the Level you want to play to level1 and level1.resS. As soon as you start an new game, this level will be opened.
Example: You want to play Level 9 (Wild West): Rename level1 and level1.resS to something like level_1 and Level_1.resS and then rename the two level9* Files to level1* and your Game will start in the West.

Suggestions to improve the game:
- Implement Save/Load/continue (must have)
- Add more Props to use besides Weapons, like Healing Potions/Food/MedKits, and maybe more different Outfits?
- Maybe there could be a few dialogs (with options and different outcomes) with NPCs. Maybe you could just "talk" some of them into a H-Scene, or they blackmail you into one.
- Scenes don't need to be: Defeat/Game Over (click retry or Quit). Why not: Heroine somehow escapes after H-Scene and continues the story? Maybe with a little extra "escape this dungeon"-challenge?
Thank you, I was going to download it but the whole defeat/scene mechanic is very tedious when it's the scenes that I'm after.
Without a gallery, there isn't much of a reason to play this
you saved me a 16gig download

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84
2.30 star(s) 6 Votes