ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Is this game dead? I'd be super sad ... Lots of beautiful Milfs, Giantess Goddesses, Pretty daughters. Don't kill my dreams ...

BigDonney

Dec 24, 2019
I don't know if anybody has already replied to my previous post. Is there a .zip version of the compressed game folder available somewhere?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don't know if anybody has already replied to my previous post. Is there a .zip version of the compressed game folder available somewhere?

There is, you can use the search in the upper right, and will only search the thread you are in, sometimes the OP won't get updated. Search compressed and you come to this post here.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Finally got around to playing the v3.5 update, and I'm thoroughly impressed at how much the flow of the story and related scenes have improved from just a few additions. While there are still some minor breaks in character (e.g. Valerie and her aspirations), and a few remnants of unedited scripts (e.g. proofreading, missing words, sentence fragmentation, etc.) the lead-up to the scenes with MC's family feels more fleshed out.

jojozz - I'm excited to see what the next update brings and hope you continue finding success in the future! If you keep improving at this rate you'll end up as a S-tier developer faster than you realize.

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game.
Hope you enjoy it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

Last edited:

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game.
Hope you enjoy it.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Impressive, I can tell you put a lot of work into this! Thank you!

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
The photo of the scenes in Natalya's "Previews" folder in Preview(1) corresponds to this version of Chapter 4 day one please? I haven't seen it in the game?
That image you are referring to is one that is in the 2nd part of the update. Remember, this update was split into two parts and we just got the first part this week. We will probably see it when the 2nd part comes out.

Hope that helps!

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
That image you are referring to is one that is in the 2nd part of the update. Remember, this update was split into two parts and we just got the first part this week. We will probably see it when the 2nd part comes out.

Hope that helps!
Thank you so much, that was the doubt I had, I'm so grateful to you for telling me, I loved the update and I'm already looking forward to the second part!!!

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
4.10 star(s) 40 Votes