Danv

Aug 21, 2020
downloaded v3.0 couple of days ago and it was 1.77 GB, now saw v3.5 and it 676 MB, what gives? both was from non-compressed section of links, format change or something missing?

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
downloaded v3.0 couple of days ago and it was 1.77 GB, now saw v3.5 and it 676 MB, what gives? both was from non-compressed section of links, format change or something missing?
Its update only, hence smaller size, so you need to copy it to v0.3

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
The .rar file in the "3.5 update only" links contains the entire game except 3.5 ; I'm confused...

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Juno's Task 3.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: porotropo

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Nope, it'll need an update. I'm waiting for it before I start the new content
Thanks, lost all my files not long ago so I'm gonna go ahead and reacquaint myself with all these fine ladies. That'll make it easy to notice new content too.. win/win!

BTW nice sig, we should be about due for Artemis!!

Reactions: CrazyRabbit

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Thanks, lost all my files not long ago so I'm gonna go ahead and reacquaint myself with all these fine ladies. That'll make it easy to notice new content too.. win/win!

BTW nice sig, we should be about due for Artemis!!
Yep, didn't lose my files but I need to restart the game to have it fresh in mind too. Win/win like you said.

Thanks man :D ; I can't wait for Artemis. Also your list of Favorite games is made only of the best ; your a man of culture as well :giggle:

Reactions: fishbrain

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Yep, didn't lose my files but I need to restart the game to have it fresh in mind too. Win/win like you said.

Thanks man :D ; I can't wait for Artemis. Also your list of Favorite games is made only of the best ; your a man of culture as well :giggle:
It needs updated lol

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
First I really hope there are future plans for animations, just a damn crime not to have them with these models.

Here and the following instance should be resistant rather than resilient, then resistance instead of resilience.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
is there a change list for 3.5, is it just the 2 scenes that were added or was there more/altered content.

Sky-WaLKeR

Feb 7, 2018
Unofficial Android Port of :

Juno's Task [v0.3] + LightmanP WT Mod + IC Patch

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
Can u update ?

• Sad
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Kjazz and Blackeye.
4.00 star(s) 41 Votes