Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
View attachment 2034032
I have an idea in mind to address this...
Ooo but still talks about unprotected sex or no pills, deep creampies etc are hot. Also MC should not leave the boobs unattended during s*x. This pregnancy test scene should come later. And if possible at least 1 animated scene per s*x ought to make the game unresistable and there is no need for baby bumps now. Those can be at the very last of the gameplay when all others r knocked up as suggested by Juno.

Overall the VN is turning up great

Last edited:

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
Will Juno herself be included as a candidate? The irony it would add to the story is just too poetic to not consider.
Maybe she will as the final part of the ending after defeating Freya and changing the mind of Aphrodite, after we've made all the other girls mothers. That should also include her goddess assistant Sophia for certain. image_2022-09-10_121919911.png , who certainly looks hungry for semen.

Last edited:
Reactions: jojozz

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
View attachment 2034032
I have an idea in mind to address this...
You might be already planning this, but on the off chance you're not: could we get an impregnation sex scene (or two, or three- impregnating someone is hard work afterall) with the love interest encouraging the MC to sow his seed in their fertile womb or something?

It just seems so much hotter when the love interest is actively trying to get knocked up, and is working to that end with the MC. Like putting their back into it to make sure they get the MC's sperm to find a warm home in their body, and revel in intermingling their genes together. Yet I don't think I've seen any games go this route? It seems to always be a surprise baby.

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2020
So is there an actual update coming soon? Personally I thought the minigame was not worth it, cucking MC's from other VN's... Hope this didn't took time away from the actual update.
There was a (presumably) decently sized update more than a month ago. It never leaked here. TBH, I'm a little surprised a minigame got uploaded here before the actual update that's been out.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
In my opinion, the idea of a side story with cucking MC's from other games is a bad idea and I don't like it.
I especially love milfs (mothers) and wouldn't want to see another MC having sex with the main Li from that game (The Visit, DoD, MC)

Just a waste of time. :cry:

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Bit of a spoiler, but I've played the side story and you're not really cucking any other MCs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, all this makes me wonder if there should be a delayed public release of each version, since we subscribers take so long to leak it :ROFLMAO: Might bring more attention to the game, and this thread definitely deserves more than 29 pages!

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes