porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
The pinning is hands down the worst part and arguably the most important. Like my animation above with jade, MC's legs are moving like crazy under the camera frame despite the many pins. Also playback is so jittery, that you are forced to render a low res animation just to have an idea of how the overall loop looks. At the end of the day its all just signs that I've got to learn blender animation one way or another lol.
We missed you jojozz, and we all hope to enjoy the next update at some point, which I'm sure will be great!!!

kostike111

Jun 2, 2017
I tried to do a couple animations before but they didn't come out good (MC's hips moving weird) so i didn't add them. I am hoping to do some for Chapter 4. Maybe spend sometime learning to do it in blender because animating in daz is so painful
View attachment 1929878
no matter how its animation, bad or good, game with animation is more better then without, and with game with animation you will have more fans and results, then i sugget you no matter how its animation, add them(more-better)

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
no matter how its animation, bad or good, game with animation is more better then without, and with game with animation you will have more fans and results, then i sugget you no matter how its animation, add them(more-better)
I disagree. If a dev isn't able to do high quality animations, then it's not worth the time. I prefer no animations to those 2 second slideshow "animations" you see in some games.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I disagree. If a dev isn't able to do high quality animations, then it's not worth the time. I prefer no animations to those 2 second slideshow "animations" you see in some games.
I agree with you. The good news is that the software seems to be making it easier to make higher quality animations, because they're much more common in games lately than they were a couple of years ago.

However, I also prefer having just high quality stills and writing if the animations aren't very good. Low quality animations actually make it less sexy, IMO. This is one of the reasons that I enjoy a higher percentage of HS games to Western ones, because there are a ton of great animations that even the most basic developers can use in their games.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I agree with you. The good news is that the software seems to be making it easier to make higher quality animations, because they're much more common in games lately than they were a couple of years ago.

However, I also prefer having just high quality stills and writing if the animations aren't very good. Low quality animations actually make it less sexy, IMO. This is one of the reasons that I enjoy a higher percentage of HS games to Western ones, because there are a ton of great animations that even the most basic developers can use in their games.
And even good animations can be done wrong. Inserting an animation causes a change to the flow of the game. From the player reading and clicking through at his or her own pace, it goes to an animation running at the pace of the developer. Even worse if it's a sequence of animations, and the very worst case scenario, they are unskippable and run at a minimum length as well.

And that's just assuming they are good animations. Animations *are* hard to create. Not hard to render, they mostly take time to render, but creating a good animation by itself really is hard. You could buy animations, but many of the animations I've seen for sale are pretty mediocre, while the good animations are popular, and seen in several games already, meaning they don't bring much new to the table for the game developer to stand out.

Several of the games with better animations aren't one-man projects, they're made by a team, with one of the members practically specializing on creating custom animations, while helping out with other renders on the side. I wouldn't hold it against a one-man team if he/she doesn't do animations, even less custom animations.

Animations also add other considerations which are more important to the overall feel of the game than you might think:
-Should conversations or flavor texts continue during animations?
-Should animations be accompanied by sound effects? Voice acting? Or maybe just background music? And if I use background music, should I sync the animations to the music, or pick music to sync with the animations, or just not care about that and focus on creating an atmosphere instead?

Decisions, decisions, a lot of work, and skyrocketing download sizes, for some 3-30 seconds of a game that mostly revolves around static images.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Why rimming scene unavoidable ?? Very bad. I hate that crap

&

Why white flashing light added to the climax scenes ?? Feels like a slap to my eyes

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
So Valerie keep saying she's not really much experienced with guys and not really much experienced with blowjobs. I don't understand what's dev is getting at. Is she going to say she's not really much experienced in jumping on someone's cock while she's jumping MC's cock?

These details seems unnecessary. If she's not a virgin least she should do is get the work done without reminding us again and again she's not really much experienced.

Reactions: verzauberung

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
So Valerie keep saying she's not really much experienced with guys and not really much experienced with blowjobs. I don't understand what's dev is getting at. Is she going to say she's not really much experienced in jumping on someone's cock while she's jumping MC's cock?

These details seems unnecessary. If she's not a virgin least she should do is get the work done without reminding us again and again she's not really much experienced.
From what I understand both Valerie and Veronica had different backstories before being altered to what they have now (see early posts and ratings). I also think Jojozz doesn't have an editor/proofreader which is why several lines feel awkward. I'm not bothered by it personally, however you may wish to edit her lines to say "I don't have any experience giving blowjobs", and "I've never had sex before" to better reflect her character.

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
From what I understand both Valerie and Veronica had different backstories before being altered to what they have now (see early posts and ratings). I also think Jojozz doesn't have an editor/proofreader which is why several lines feel awkward. I'm not bothered by it personally, however you may wish to edit her lines to say "I don't have any experience giving blowjobs", and "I've never had sex before" to better reflect her character.
Yeah I had changed Valerie later to make her a "virgin" but initially I wasn't sure what to do. That is something I will go over and change so it is more cohesive (y)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
That's why I said that I don't understand what dev is getting at. If he wanted to show Valerie inexperienced he shouldn't have used words like 'really' and 'much' which gave me the impression that she's a little bit experienced and it's not fun to know how experienced your girl is before she's going to do something with you.

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
I am releasing Chapter 3.5 before this month ends (July). Adds two new scenes, fixes script errors, adds additional renders to (Veronica sex scene, Valerie sex scene, and couple other scenes) and possibly adding a "gallery"

I started doing the renders for Chapter 4.
Thank you very much, I'm looking forward to seeing that wonderful update, and I encourage people to support you because this game has to have a long journey, your excellent work deserves it!!(y)

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes