Fauxcest

Nov 9, 2018
Do we get to fuck both mom and sis? Or just one? Cuz shit I've no idea how I ended up getting Valerie only, not that I mind tho :sneaky:

Reactions: Lululelouch

UncapedCucumber

Dec 29, 2020
jojozz Well done with the latest release, the final scene(s) where so good. Making them all happen concurrently and having the mystery around it made it seem like I was watching a big blockbuster. Freya is becoming a fantastic antagonist to the story and I can't wait to see where it goes next. The models are so good, the scenes are very erotic and 1000 renders is not an easy feat.

This is my extremely humble opinion, but honestly the VN can be taken to even another level if you use , just have certain tracks associated with certain characters, or certain situations like have one track for romantic sex and another for lustful sex. The possibilities are endless. It really helps putting the player in the mood you want him to be with whatever you're showing. You're already doing it with Juno every time she's on screen. Also, that new track you used for the final scene just made me feel like shit is going down.

Honestly, keep up the good work. This is a VN I am really looking forward to for updates now. I can tell you're a huge fan of these games too with all the cameos and references to the crazy tropes of cest AVNs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Was this game designed to have incest (but patched because of Patreon's TOS) or is it forced like it was with Where the Heart Is? I've searched the thread but I'm still not sure. And even with the patch, some relationships change throughout the game.

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Was this game designed to have incest (but patched because of Patreon's TOS) or is it forced like it was with Where the Heart Is? I've searched the thread but I'm still not sure. And even with the patch, some relationships change throughout the game.
There's an argument for both incest and non-incest being equally viable for the story. From what I can understand some of the characters (like Veronica and Valerie) went through rewrites as both were initially more promiscuous than they currently are.

As for me personally, I feel the incest route fits the story better. Some of the dialogue flows better and the reasoning behind why Valerie is even staying with Veronica inside of a single family home makes a bit more sense if they're blood related. But yeah, Patreon cracks down hard on incest so any AVN that's uploaded there will have alterations made to avoid getting taken down.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Really liked the game, and hopefully the MC will get the chance to have fun with Juno and her girls at some point. Looking forward to more!

Reactions: porotropo

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Just found this from a referral thread. Really enjoying this VN. All the LIs are attractive especially Val and Jade. I like the pace as well, it's pleasant not to have to wait through 10-12 updates to get action with central characters. Looking forward to your next update. Thanks for your hard work!

xBlackCaTx

Mar 15, 2020
I added the WT mod with the ic patch included but the mc still calls Veronica and Velerie by their names and acts like it's the first time meeting them.. Do i have to activate the ic mod or someting?

Last edited:

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
2 Milf the best characters in the game, Hope developer have pregnant scene with MC as well.

I SOO So So So hope we get actual breeding and pregnancy scenes with most of the ladies of this game. For my money, Veronica and Callista are the top MILFS that we NEED to see with a baby bump in this game.

Maybe Aliyah and Neveah can sneakily inform our MC of Callista's cycle and we can seduce her and pay her back for her teasing right as she is ovulating. ch3nevaa20.jpg

As for Veronica, I So hope we werent shooting blanks with her.

ch3vercargood8.jpg

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
the incest patch only worked until halfway through part 2 of the game, at a certain point the mc stopped calling Veronica mother and she stopped calling him son

is there a solution to fix this?

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes