Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Should I use Mom/Sis patch or Aunt/Cousin patch?

It's less about preferences for me, and more about if there was one dynamic the author clearly had in mind over the other as the roles in the story.
The Aunt/Cousin patch was a suggestion born from the feedback that Veronica and Valerie get too comfortable with the idea of having sex with the MC way too quickly for them to be a realistic portrayal of a Mother and Sister, hence it's essentially an afterthought.

Reactions: sc0rps and Mograx

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
walkthrough mod and ic patch are not compatible
For the 0.3 version... Don't facepalm.... I have tested it
I can say for certain that I have the walkthrough mod installed and Veronica/Valerie are the MCs mother/sister. I don't remember if I did anything special to get both working at the same time but you definitely can.

This is definitely my favorite new VN in a long time. It's great when a dev doesn't make us wait forever for the kind of sex scenes everyone wants to see and they do it without sacrificing a good story.

Last edited:
Reactions: jjmayne

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I can say for certain that I have the walkthrough mod installed and Veronica/Valerie are the MCs mother/sister. I don't remember if I did anything special to get both working at the same time but you definitely can.

This is definitely my favorite new VN in a long time. It's great when a dev doesn't make us wait forever for the kind of sex scenes everyone wants to see and they do it without sacrificing a good story.
It's not about your/MC's mother.... When I install both of them at the same time, only incest patch works and all the color codes from the walkthrough mod doesn't show up
For the time being I removed the incest patch and played with only walkthrough mod even though it feels weird (the relationship between people)... I am hoping the next update I will have smoother experience

Reactions: Hornyowl

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I hope that in the next update Natalya and MC will get to know each other better... or not?;)
Next update you will be struggling to keep yourself alive from Jade's ex... Along with other obstacles.... Hope Juno will be there for mc Or mc is done.... Also, juno needs to work harder since this is the last chance for her or she will be banished... But we don't see any desperate move from her... She is too relax

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
It's not about your/MC's mother.... When I install both of them at the same time, only incest patch works and all the color codes from the walkthrough mod doesn't show up
For the time being I removed the incest patch and played with only walkthrough mod even though it feels weird (the relationship between people)... I am hoping the next update I will have smoother experience
Right, I was saying that the walkthrough mod is working for me while veronica and valorie are the mother and sister so the incest patch is also working.

Unless those are the same relationships in the base game and my patch hasn't actually been working like I thought it has been.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Seem good so far, the only issue I see is the amount of content Vs size, for example WVM is 3.87gigs and it took me six hours to get to the end, this one is 4.23gigs and it lasted for an hour and twenty minutes, plus the amount of lewd scenes leaves much to be desired, don't get me wrong I like a good story, WVM had that plus the scenes just saying, hopefully will get better.

Reactions: jojozz

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
…this is getting ridiculous. JenusKudo, Lysergic, please (re)read the feature list of the mod. Will clear up the matter in seconds.
I think what Hordragg is getting at is that the mod includes the incest patch. Seeing as how the Aunt/cousin patch is deprecated, my other issue, is that the patch itself is not well done and the MC's dialogue fluctuates between referring to Veronica as mom and as Veronica.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I think what Hordragg is getting at is that the mod includes the incest patch. Seeing as how the Aunt/cousin patch is deprecated, my other issue, is that the patch itself is not well done and the MC's dialogue fluctuates between referring to Veronica as mom and as Veronica.
Yeah whoever made the patch missed a few lines I went and changed them myself even threw in a few "sis's" for Val too.

Reactions: Hornyowl

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
I depends really. It makes no sense for Kendall and Kate to be mother and daughter, while it makes perfect sense for Callista to be the twins' mother. Jade and May though is a bit trickyer, they both seem to be in the right age for the incest scenario to work but the non-incest scenario just seems more plausible.
Would it make more sense if Kendall and Kate were aunt and niece?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
It was included upto v 0.2...but not in v 0.3...unless it has been updated recently... Because In v 0.3 the girl's relationship changed drastically... Like the doctor and nurse... They're not mother/daughter anymore. .. Same for jade and may.... And the gym girls...

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, it would.

Also I've been playing the update, and I take back what I said about Jade and May, now I think both scenarios work just as well.
Why it makes no sense for them to be mother and daughter? It makes perfect sense

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Why it makes no sense for them to be mother and daughter? It makes perfect sense
I meant the doctor and nurse don't look like they should be mother and daughter, mostly because Kate looks too old to have a mother at Kendall's age and Kendall looks too young to have a daughter at Kate's age. But if they're aunt and niece it changes everything.

My earlier opinion of Jade and May was, before I played 0.3, that, while they seem to be in the right age, the non-incest scenario kinda worked better. Now I've played 0.3 I think both scenarios work with the same amount of believability.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Thankyou for not giving us blueballs for years and also pacing the sexual progression even with landlady, which is so rare in AVNs. But please plan more and more lewd scenes with landlady and roommate and make them addicted to MC's cock.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I must say that at the beginning I was not so convinced with this game. The first update left me with mixed feelings.

I skipped 0.2 and played it with this 0.3. And, I must say that I'm fucking loving it. Really too much.
I was afraid it would be more of a mindless fuckfest because of the idea of having to impregnate all the girls.

But I love that really the MC cares a lot about the girls. He genuinely wants to help them and genuinely wants them to fall in love with him. Those dialogues saying that he says about wanting to know them well and make them genuinely fall in love with him fascinate me. And not only that. The actions he takes shows that he means what he says. I think this game deserves the romance tag. The relationships are very romantic and I love this. All the girls are really nice. There isn't a single one that I don't like.

Obviously I want to continue to see a lot more romance between the MC and the girls, but what seems to be the main story looks really, really, reeeeeally good. The cliffhanger in this 0.3 looks fucking cool. Although it's clear that Freya will try to screw us over, hopefully and we can somehow eventually help her. We've already seen the reason why she's "bad" and I really feel sorry for her.

Another point I love is Juno's interactions and appearances in real life. In the cafeteria (some breastfeeding/lactation would be cool), in the movie at the cinema.... Wish to see more of this. I think it looks like a lot of fun and very well executed.

In short. I'm really enjoying it. I fucking love it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 40 Votes