porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
The update seems to be released, but last time it took a week and a half before leaking here. Not really a big deal IMO because I'd feel bad if a small dev had their game leaked instantly + they're still working on the game, regardless of when it finally gets uploaded.
I totally agree with you, I like it so much that I expect everything it takes for it, and hopefully more and more people are encouraged to support it financially because the game certainly deserves it...

Choker8x8

Jul 21, 2017
Is the incest patch for this fan made? I recently became a patron and played ver 0.35 and while I enjoyed it, the patch just sends this game to another level. Playing without it from the patreon build felt hollow.

Reactions: Orlox and porotropo

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
they have the old script, use this, will try to put this in the front page so people can just switch it over the old script file.
Was this developed while patreon versions were released?
This was out one day before the current version so I'm just wondering if the bug is a present issue or a previous version issue.

edit.
Lemme change that. Was that for version 0.2?
Based on newest comments, I just downloaded version 3 as 4 is about to drop anytime between this week and the next

Fear

Jun 18, 2017
You are alive??? almost six months have passed :unsure: :rolleyes: :confused: :cry:
6 months you say? So, now open the calendar, then the calculator, and try to press the correct numbers on it, subtract one and the other date, maybe, just maybe, you will get a slightly different final value, just don’t tell anyone about this hint, otherwise they will envy such a level of intelligence.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
6 months you say? So, now open the calendar, then the calculator, and try to press the correct numbers on it, subtract one and the other date, maybe, just maybe, you will get a slightly different final value, just don’t tell anyone about this hint, otherwise they will envy such a level of intelligence.
the word "almost" means nothing??? ;) You need to think "deeper". figuratively.:)many people know smart words ... (no offense) ;) :)

Last edited:

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Yep, and they are well done and hot!
View attachment 2014445
There are not as many as we would like just yet, but the chance to stain the wombs of these fertile goddesses is coming.

View attachment 2014460
I played the game based upon ur reply. The graphics and models r excellent. But the s*x scenes lacked animation. Therefore like got over too quickly. I guess the dev is still enhancing his skills
Also it's not clear whether they r unprotected or on pill

Last edited:

Mint-ER#

Feb 3, 2020
I played the game based upon ur reply. The reverse and months r excellent. But the s*x scenes lacked animation. Therefore like got over too quickly. I guess the dev is still enhancing his skills
Also it's not clear whether they r unprotected or on pill
Yeah I can understand the lack of animation considering how hard they are to make and how time consuming they are. I can only speak for myself, but I would prefer a non animated story that has more scenes in it and a good ending that actually delivers on its tags instead of having the dev spend most of his energies on something we can all imagine better 9/10 times anyway.
You mentioning the pill is a Hot idea for pregnancies of the younger girls in this game. Its so rare for other games to allow us to knock up a girl like Jade or Kate for example, and im so glad this game to be planning this sort of sexy content.

I wonder if in the future we could have a task from Juno to convince one of our girls to stop taking the pill one scene, then a bit later on we could get to make good on this and make her say out loud that she isnt on birth control before we open her legs and creampie her.

ch3katehouse24.jpg

jojozz

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2021
Yeah I can understand the lack of animation considering how hard they are to make and how time consuming they are. I can only speak for myself, but I would prefer a non animated story that has more scenes in it and a good ending that actually delivers on its tags instead of having the dev spend most of his energies on something we can all imagine better 9/10 times anyway.
You mentioning the pill is a Hot idea for pregnancies of the younger girls in this game. Its so rare for other games to allow us to knock up a girl like Jade or Kate for example, and im so glad this game to be planning this sort of sexy content.

I wonder if in the future we could have a task from Juno to convince one of our girls to stop taking the pill one scene, then a bit later on we could get to make good on this and make her say out loud that she isnt on birth control before we open her legs and creampie her.

View attachment 2033825
preview.png
I have an idea in mind to address this...

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes