Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
I actually lol'd at the part where it says "I recommend playing the main VN before the side story" cuz there's barely any content there either lol.

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
damn theres some good stuff here, love mother daughter stuff when they dont play as adversaries. look forward to more. but the side story ends too soon, i get save it for the main game but damn.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Wait, no female domination? The women look like they're the ones in charge, and the MC is the clueless idiot who knows nothing about women right? So they teach him his place, because he's such a failure as a man?

EDIT: As soon as I made this post. I saw the post above this one. The MC is actually being dominate. You might want to put a screenshot like that in the original post. The screenshots in the OP make the MC look like a bitch boy.

nonsnse

Oct 31, 2020
a really good start to a game. the plot is rather basic (who really cares), but the models and renders make up for it. you can tell the developer really cares about their work.

each character is likeable, along having a good model, above and under the clothes.

Mar 16, 2020
Bit of a spoiler, but I've played the side story and you're not really cucking any other MCs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, all this makes me wonder if there should be a delayed public release of each version, since we subscribers take so long to leak it :ROFLMAO: Might bring more attention to the game, and this thread definitely deserves more than 29 pages!
Take this with a grain of salt since I admit to playing this game without supporting the dev, but I do wonder what the trade off is between having persistent leaks and not. I can think of a decent number of devs who have more supporters than JoJozz and have their updates quickly leaked, but their actual game isn't as good as this one. There are a number of factors that could contribute to this, but at the end of the day, if a thread isn't getting attention on f95zone, there's not really a comparable way for a dev to reach their audience to get more subscribers. People legit just won't discover the game.

There's not really a way for me to check this, but I wonder how/if the Patron numbers changed when version 3.0 was uploaded here.

Reactions: Zavijava_

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Juno's Task: Milf Dilemma - 1.0 Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 436mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? I need this, tnxx.

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
So it's a side-story/mini-game of a game with not that much content, seems a like a choice a guess. :HideThePain:

OmegaLord

Jul 30, 2022
So just came across this title for the first time, loving the look of the female characters so far and awesome look overall.

One issue however I have is how quickly the MC goes from trouble with dealing with females to asking for a female nurse to look at a non existent pulled groin. The females explanation is perfectly fine by me and a nice twist of a MacGuffin but it does not explain the MC's sudden extreme change. Him thinking that kind of thing I could still get behind but to act upon it when up to that point he has been bashful seems out of place. Thankfully it seems that was short lived. (This was prior to his knowing his task too, him accepting advances I could see but him being progressive was out of place to me at that time.)

Interesting story and I'm curious to know more about Louise as I get the feeling there is more to her than we know, I also saw the cliffhanger coming and both dreaded it while being intrigued (giving credit to writing as opposed to tooting my horn for an obvious thing).

It was also nice not having to wait forever to get anywhere with the people you are most in contact with.
I am curious however if Callista is aware of the towns history as for some reason I get the feeling that is something she would be interested in.

It's not something I would expect but I'll be honest and would love to see Juno dominate Sophia sexually for her actions, what can I say I like seeing taller stronger women have their way with smaller women :p

Enjoyed the game and can't wait for more.

Big_Z6913

Apr 18, 2022
Is the Dev going to add animations. Renders are awesome. Just would like animations to make it better.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Man I love how detailed and clear the rendering is for this project. (The girls look fantastic, even the small details...noticing stretch marks on some of the MILFS.) But I found MC's mom's skin tone a bit too blotchy, as well the same blotchiness that is on her body is carried over to her face as well. Normally a woman would use some kind of coverup to smooth and hide the skin discoloration, when she applies her eye makeup.

But, the next update is going to be brutal for MC, trying to deal with all those villain's assigned to affect his his progress. Glad I saw the Sept 21 2021 post confirming there will be NO NTR in this project.

Looking forward to a new release. Thank-you for sharing your work jojozz.

screenshot0001.png

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
FWIW I like Veronica's skin (lmao, creepy AF out of context) - most artists (myself included) tend to use very pristine, magazine-cover ladies, so IMO it's a refreshing change to see someone who looks more natural, especially for a MILF character.

Dunno what people are complaining about re:"lack of content" lol. I swear some people on this site expect a fully-formed VN with hours of content to fall into their laps after two weeks of development time :rolleyes:

4.00 star(s) 41 Votes